剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
Now.
我不在乎你的职业生涯
I don't care about your career.
我也不在乎阿尔比恩的未来
I don't care about the future of Albion.
这是我们的女儿
This is our daughter.
我们不能拿她的生命来冒险
And we don't take chances with our daughter's life.
我知道你在
I know you're there.
保持安静
Just keep quiet.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
我们一起经历过那么多
After everything that we've been.
我说了安静
I said keep quiet.
是时候让卡马尔下令做出改变了
It's time for Kamal to take orders for a change.
如果他合作 就不会有人受伤
If he co-operates, then there's no need for anyone to get hurt.
你们不能靠这个改变世界 卡莱姆
This wasn't how you were going to change the world, Callum.
或许这是最后的办法了
Well, maybe it's the only way left.
不是的
No.
这只是你们的一个选择
It's a choice you're making.
打断一下原本的节目
We're interrupting our current programming
插播一条来自国会的新闻
for an announcement from Parliament.
突发新闻
首相卡马尔·哈德利宣布
The Prime Minister, Kamal Hadley, has announced
他将立刻辞去首相的职位
he is resigning from the post with immediate effect,
专注于家庭生活
to focus on his family.
鉴于最近发生的事件
In light of recent events,
我做出了这个艰难的决定
I have made the difficult decision
我将辞去首相一职
to step down as Prime Minister.
是的 我在位时间很短
Yes, my time in office has been short.
是的 这跟预期中的相差甚远
Yes, this is far from ideal.
但此时我只能以家庭为重
But I can only prioritise my family at this time,
我会将权力交由
as I give over the reins
有意愿以应有的法度
to someone who is willing to lead the country
去领导这个国家的人
with the policies our nation deserves.
天佑阿尔比恩
God bless Albion.
我听到新闻了
I heard the news.
他们会杀了我
They're going to kill me.
我看到了所有人的脸
I've pretty much seen everyone's face.
而且多恩那么无情
And Dorn's ruthless.
你觉得有人会放我走吗
You think anyone's going to let me go?
这些都不关你的事
None of this is about you.
-对不起 -你没有 省省吧
- Look, I'm sorry. - No, you're not. Save your breath!
好吧
Ok.
我只是想告诉你
As long as you know,
如果要死 我想你来动手
when it comes to it, I want you to do it.
别犯傻了
Don't be fooled.
如果要我杀你 我会下手的
Cos I could kill you if I needed to.
那就来啊
Then do it.
要么你杀了我 要么就别杀我
This is either you, or it isn't.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
我曾经还以为我爱上了你
As if I could have ever thought I was in love with you.
我知道那不是爱
Oh, I knew it was never love!
-什么 -一个"实验"
- What? - An "Experiment".
对 卡马尔就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what Kamal called it.
你跟我爸爸谈过了
You spoke to my Baba?
你居然还说服了你自己
So good you might have even persuaded yourself.
我不是你的敌人
I am not your enemy.
不 你更糟
No. You're worse.
站在一旁
Standing by,
只是看着
watching,
什么也不做
doing nothing.
还一直口口声声说你爱我
All the while claiming that you love me.
那就是了
So, yeah,
我或许应该杀了你
maybe I could kill you.
因为你为这个世界做了什么
Cos what good are you to this world?
那你也能杀死自己的孩子吗
Could you kill your own child, then?
鉴于最近发生的事件
In light of recent events,
我做出了这个艰难的决定
I have made the difficult decision
我将辞去首相一职
to step down as Prime Minister.
你做的是对的 爸爸
It was the right thing to do, Baba.
这跟预期中的相差甚远
This is far from ideal...
我们会找回她的
And we will get her back.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我不确定你的信仰有多可靠
I'm not sure how well founded your faith is.
但我很感谢你这么说
But I'm very grateful for it.
你好吗 先生
Bowoni, sir.
我想说的是
I just want to say
如果有任何我能帮得上的
if there is anything I can do to help...
任何事
anything at all.
我愿意为你的女儿们舍命
I will lay down my life for your daughters.
我知道 谢谢你 利肯
I know. Thank you, Lekan.
我感谢你对我们家庭的忠诚
I really appreciate your loyalty to my family.
但这件事我来处理吧
But I've got this.
爸爸
Look, Baba,
带上利肯
take Lekan.
他比你更年轻更健壮 他是训练有素的战士
He's younger and fitter than you. He's a trained soldier.
好
Yes.
哈德利先生 我们准备好了 该走了
Mr Hadley, we're set, it's time to go.
你不该带他来这里 麦姬
You should never have brought him here, Meggie.
那些年以前
All those years ago.
如果他们没有成为朋友 如果
If they hadn't become friends, if...
别这样
Don't do that!
你不理解坐在这里
You have no idea what it's like sitting here
完全不知道还能否再见自己孩子一面的感受
and not knowing if you will ever see your child again.
我不理解吗
Don't I?
你看到那些警♥察♥了 全副武装
You've seen all those police, all armed,
你觉得他们的枪口会指向谁
who do you think their guns are going to be pointing at?
那是他们罪有应得
Then they will get what they deserve.
嘉丝 我知道
Jas, I know
他不会动她一根手指的
he would never lay a finger on her.
绝不会
Never.
那是你记忆中的男孩
That's the boy you remember.
但他长成的男人呢
But what about the man he's become?
你真的了解他能做到什么吗
Do you really know what he's capable of?
我的孩子们被夺走了一切 一切
My boys have had everything taken away from them, everything.
所以 现在他们要偷走我们最珍贵的东西
So, now they steal the most precious thing we have?
这就是公平了吗
And what, that's fair?
别走 你不能走
Don't leave. You can't leave.
警♥察♥说了 你必须待在这里
The police said you have to stay here.
我说了别走
I said don't leave!
留下吧
Please.
你说得对
You're right.
关于我儿子们成为了什么样的人
What's become of my sons,
或者他们能做到什么
or what they're capable of.
但你见到了我见到的
But you saw what I saw.
所有的迹象都很明显
All the signs were there.
如果卡莱姆知道的话 他会
And if Callum knew that, he would...
他会保护塞芙的
He would protect Sephy.
我就是知道这一点
I just know that.
什么迹象
What signs?
什么的迹象
Of what?
她怀孕了
That she's pregnant.
历史在重演
That history is repeating itself.
可能这次会不一样
Well, maybe this time it'll be different.
真的吗
Is it true?
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
你觉得我会对此撒谎
Do you think I'd lie about that?
是我的吗
It's mine?
不是
No.
是我的
It's mine.
我和卡莱姆·麦克格雷戈的
Mine and Callum McGregor's.
但他不在这里
But he's not here.
你怀了我的孩子
You're having my baby?
你没有听到我说的话
You're not hearing me.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表