剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
我订了家酒店
I've booked a hotel,
暂且先这样 等我想出计划
for now, till I work out a plan.
-他在哪儿 -亚罗吗
- Where is he? - Yaro?
他接到了一个记者的电♥话♥
He's had a call from a journalist.
终于有家报纸愿意报道这个了
Finally, a newspaper prepared to print the story.
我不是指亚罗
I didn't mean Yaro.
塞芙
Sephy?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you OK, love?
你看新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
中♥央♥电视台的片段
The CCTV footage?
那不是卡莱姆
That isn't Callum.
不是吗
Isn't it?
那他在哪儿
Then where is he?
你妈妈说你最近经常犯恶心
Mama says you've been sick a lot recently.
-是我想的那样吗 -不是
- Is this what I think it is? - No.
不不
No, no, no.
不是的
No.
如果需要什么就告诉我
Well, let me know if you want anything.
未知联♥系♥人
喂
Hello?
妈妈
Mama?
还要牺牲多少人
逝去但不能忘记
只是想给你这个
Just wanted to give you this.
我不要杰克·多恩的施舍
I don't want hand-outs from Jack Dorn.
你需要吃饭
You need to eat.
我宁愿挨饿
I'd rather starve.
我该走了 他们会注意你的
I should go. They'll know to watch you.
你得和塞芙谈谈
You need to talk to Sephy.
-她有事需要告诉你 -不
- She's got things that she needs to talk to you about. - No.
你有勇气拿着球棒砸来砸去
Brave enough to throw a bat around
却不敢和爱的女人谈谈吗
but not to talk to the woman you love?
我不爱她
I don't love her.
你记得我们乘火车去乡下的时候吗
Do you remember when we took that train out to the countryside?
你和裘德爬了很久的树
You and Jude climbed trees for hours.
你♥爸♥爸梦想着有一天我们可以搬过去
Baba had this dream that one day we would move there.
你还记得吗 小卡
Do you remember that, Cal?
但从没实现过
Never happened, though, did it?
我们还有机会
We could still try.
我们可以的
We could.
远离这一切 所有人
Get away from everything, everyone.
这样的想法
Stories like that,
只有走投无路时才有用
they only work when you don't know any better.
那不是我们的生活 至少现在不是
That's not our life, not now anyway.
拿好钱吧
Just keep the money.
你能不能和塞芙谈谈
Will you please talk to Sephy?
为什么都无所事事
Why isn't anything happening?
你们累了吗
You're tired, boys.
-别这样 裘德 -不 让我们来睡觉啊
- Leave it, Jude. - No, no, let's sleep.
忘掉妮可拉吧
Let's forget about Nicola,
就像忘掉丹尼一样
just like Danny.
我说 算了
I said leave it.
你以为只有你忘不了丹尼的脸吗
You think you're the only one haunted by Danny's face?
忘不了爸爸和妮可拉
By Baba and Nicola?
不 你不可能独占所有的愤怒仇恨
No, you don't get to own all the anger or the hate,
因为我们都感受到了
because we all feel it.
所以我们不只是干坐着
So, we don't sit,
不只是哭哭啼啼
crying over it.
他们都值得更好的纪念方式
They all deserve better.
我们要对付卡马尔
We're taking on Kamal.
她是在犯下大错
I think she's making a big mistake.
那所大学是全世界最好的
That university is the best in the world.
我们都想让她去
We want that for her.
帮帮我 作为另一个家长
Help me, as a co-parent.
-如果我只剩下这个身份 -卡马尔 别这样
- If that's all I have left? - Kamal, don't.
我所做的一切 都是为你们三个
Everything I've built, I've built for the three of you.
你只是为了你自己
You built it for yourself.
你建了墙来堵绝真♥相♥
You built the walls to keep the truth out.
都结束了
It was over.
这对我已经没有任何意义了
It didn't mean anything to me any more.
你还在说谎
And still with the lies.
我读了奥赫涅标准报的标题
I read the Ohene Standard headline.
"精神不稳定的混血企图诋毁首相
"Mentally unstable halfer trying to undermine the Prime Minister
现被曝出与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥勾结"
is exposed to have terrorist connections."
这是指那个养育了我们孩子的女人吗
By that, you mean the woman who raised our children?
嘉丝敏 别这样
Jasmine, come on!
-我在报社工作吗 这是我写的吗 -不
- Do I work there? Do I write these articles? - No.
作为首相 我猜你对此毫无影响
And as Prime Minister, I imagine you have zero influence!
嘉丝敏·哈德利
Jasmine Hadley?
看卡马尔在乎的人被抓了他是什么感觉
See how Kamal feels when someone he cares about is captured.
我们要让他痛苦
We make him suffer.
我们制♥造♥诉求
We make demands.
我们推波助澜
We keep the heat up.
不久之后 阿尔比恩就会麻烦多于价值
Soon enough, Albion will seem more trouble than it's worth.
阿普里卡将宣布其独♥立♥
Aprica will declare it independent.
没有祖国的力量作后盾
Without the might of the motherland behind them,
贵族们的真面目就会暴露
the Crosses will be exposed for what they are,
一个行将就木且堕落的少数群体
a corrupt minority whose time is up.
贱族们会夺回权力
And Noughts take back the power.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
全国上下守备最严的家族
The most protected family in the country?
他们每人都有保安 再加上房♥子的安保
They each have their own security, plus the security of the house.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
如果你不能做 就直说
If you can't do it, bruv, just say.
我一直在想你怎么能全身心支持这项事业
I've always wondered how you can fully support the cause
毕竟
after your...
你和塞芙·哈德利之间的友谊
Your friendship with Sephy Hadley.
我们之间没有什么友谊
There is no friendship.
已经没了
It's dead.
我只剩起义了 别再怀疑我
The only thing left for me is the cause, so don't ever doubt me.
你还有她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
You still got her number?
那我们就还有接近的办法
Then we still have access.
别管他妻子了
We forget the wife.
去找他女儿
We go for the daughter.
开始收拾 我们马上行动
Start packing, we're moving on.
《奥赫涅标准报》
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者和骗子
他们想要我说出真♥相♥
They wanted me to tell the truth.
你很勇敢 亚罗
It was a brave thing to do, Yaro.
但没有什么真♥相♥
But there is no truth.
只有故事
There are just stories,
而强者得以选择如何诉说这些故事
and the people with power get to choose how to tell them,
说出谁是英雄谁是恶棍
who the heroes and villains are.
不 我会让他更正报道的
No, I'll get him to put this right.
你不能
You won't.
试图推♥翻♥首相的混血儿
有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥背景
我是混血儿 没有人信我
I'm a halfer, distrusted by everyone.
做恶棍的最佳材料
Perfect villain material.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
这里对我来说什么都没了 塞芙
There's nothing left for me here, Sephy.
跟我们去酒店吧 亚罗
Just come with us to the hotel, Yaro.
游戏结束了
The game is over.
把箱子放在那边
Put those boxes over there.
快点 把箱子堆起来
Come on, stack 'em up.
塞芙
我在你家外面 出来见我一下
你在哪儿
给我打个电♥话♥吧
我们见个面吧 塞芙 爱你的 卡莱姆
是我一个大学朋友
It's a college friend.
我该走了
I should go.
我好想你
I missed you.
我也是
Same.
你离开我的时候 我很伤心
I was really hurt when you left me.
听着 我有些事情要告诉你
Look, there's something I need to tell you.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表