剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
这将是我所领导的政♥府♥的首要任务
That will be the primary mission of the government I lead.
因此 我向你们保证
And, together, I assure you,
我们会将阿尔比恩建设得更好
we will build a greater Albion.
塞芙
Sephy!
我放不下这件事
I just can't let it go!
塞芙 你能不能别让我总追在你屁♥股♥后面
Sephy, will you please stop making me run after you.
等等
Wait!
我只想知道原因
So, I just need to know.
为什么 为什么选他 因为我 我...
Why? Why him? Because I, I...
我一点都不明白
I don't get it at all.
这就是为什么
That's exactly the problem.
她来了
There she is.
-给你 亲爱的 -谢谢
- There you go, babe. - Thank you.
-敬全新的开始 -敬全新的开始
- To new beginnings. - To new beginnings.
你看起来真帅
You look nice.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
关于莱恩的事
With Ryan...
你曾拥有过许多人终生未得的爱情
you had something others go their whole lives without.
那种爱情连死亡都不能让它熄灭
Not even death can stop that kind of love.
你觉得塞芙和卡莱姆找到的事这种爱情吗
Do you think that's what Sephy and Callum have found?
或许吧
I think it might be.
那我真心为他们感到高兴
Then I'm truly happy for them.
也为他们感到深深的恐惧
And extremely fearful.
我就不绕弯子了
Let me make myself clearer.
我希望你拿着这份跨种族法案
I want you to take this interracial bill,
把它扔进垃圾箱 再点把火烧了
I want you to put it in a dustbin, and set fire to it.
全都不要吗
All of it?
因为我认为 在这份拟议法案中有...
Because there are elements in this proposed bill that I think...
那条举报涉暴恐犯罪的奖赏条例
That reward acts of terror?
会侵蚀我们的宪法 我们的文化
Would lead to the erosion of our very constitution, our culture?
是的 首相 我同意
Yes, minister, I agree.
正是因此 我们的首要目标
And that's why our priority
不再是抚慰缓和贱族的情绪
no longer lies in the appeasement of Noughts...
而是强制施行隔离法案
but in the enforcement of greater segregation laws.
这意味着我们不会再有跨种族法案了
That means no more talk of an interracial bill.
仁点军校不再收贱族学员了 不再让步
No more Nought cadets at Mercy Point and no more cowering.
到我们重掌秩序的时候了
It's time we regained order.
先生
Sir.
有杰克·多恩的消息吗
Any news on Jack Dorn?
还没有 但他早晚会露出头来的
No. But he'll surface. Sooner or later.
我找到了您要的那份亚罗·哈德利的文件
I do, however, have that document you requested on Yaro Hadley.
保密协议
-谢谢你 -先生
- Thank you. - Sir.
国家监狱服务 法尔肯最高戒备监狱 犯人第1/38号♥处置收费明细
妈妈 怎么了
Mama, what's wrong?
我来付
I'll pay.
你拿什么付 裘德 你连工作都没有
With what, Jude, hm? You don't have a job!
我会去找工作的
I'll get one.
来 再给我一耳光 如果能让你好受些
Go on. Slap me again, if it's going to help you.
不 没用的
No. It won't.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我们甚至不能安葬他
We can't even bury him.
他们还要收处置费
But, you know, they're charging us a disposal fee,
可现在我们连房♥租都付不起
a disposal fee when we can't even pay rent.
-我来付 -不 这不是重点
- I'll pay for it. - No. That's not the point!
问题在于 他们把他像狗一样处置了
The point is, they're disposing of him like a dog!
他们为什么要这么做
And why would they do that?!
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要弄明白
Well, I need to. I need to know.
听我说 爸爸
I'm telling you, Baba.
你得调查一下莱恩·麦克格雷戈的死
You need to launch an inquiry into Ryan McGregor's death.
为什么 因为你感觉有些不对劲吗
Why? Because your gut doesn't feel quite right?
我的内阁大臣们肯定会喜欢的
Yes, my ministers would love that.
让我们挥霍公♥款♥吧 因为我女儿有不好的预感
Let's splurge out public money because my daughter has a hunch.
但我知道 我是对的
But I know that I'm right on this.
这就是问题所在 塞芙
But this is precisely the problem, Sephy.
你并不知道
You DON'T know.
如果他是个贵族呢 事情会变得不同吗
And if he was a Cross? Would that have made a difference?
你知道 对吧
You know, don't you?
真♥相♥ 你一直以来都知道
The truth. You've known this whole time.
塞芙
Sephy.
对 我是知道
Yes. I knew.
他不是自杀吗 你怎么能这样
It wasn't suicide? How could you?
因为我对我的人♥民♥有责任
Because I have a duty to my people.
那麦克格雷戈一家也有权利知道真♥相♥
Yeah? What about the McGregors' right to know the truth?!
真♥相♥是什么呢 塞芙
And what is that truth, Sephy?
真♥相♥是他企图袭♥警♥后在牢房♥里被殴打
That he was beaten in his cell after trying to attack a guard?!
你明白这听起来如何了
Well, you can see how that sounds.
人们会怎么看
How it would look!
你难道真的觉得知道真♥相♥
Do you honestly think that knowing that
可以给麦克格雷戈一家带来宁静吗
would bring the McGregors any more peace?
-所以结果可以合理化手段吗 -不
- So, the ends justify the means. - No, you...
就这样吗 我们就这样继续掩饰
Is that it? We just go on pretending?
你才最擅长掩饰了
Well, you're very good at that.
我知道奥科涅大学已经录取你了
I know Okene Uni has offered you a place.
你打算什么时候说
When were you going to mention it?
-我不会接受的 -为什么 这是你想要的
- I don't think I'm going to accept. - Why not? It's what you wanted.
也是你一直努力的目标
It's what you've worked for.
我知道你和麦克格雷戈家小子的关系
I know about you and the McGregor boy.
我没有生气
I'm not angry.
我只想把最好的给你 塞芙
I'll only ever want the best for you, Sephy.
我只想你幸福
I'll only ever want your happiness.
也就是为什么
Which is why it's important that
你必须明白你们之间是不可能的
you know now that it can never work between you.
爸爸只希望能宠着你
Oh, the baba in me wishes I could tuck you in.
可不像密涅瓦 你从来不信童话里那一套
Unlike Minerva, you've never been a fan of fairy tales.
虽然你知道了莱恩·麦克格雷戈死亡的真♥相♥
You know the truth about Ryan McGregor, though.
但还是由你来作决定
It's up to you to decide what you do with it.
以及如何接受其后果
And how you live with the consequences.
我很高兴你没有听我的 亚罗
I'm glad you didn't take my advice, Yaro.
你没有走
You know, to leave.
其实 麦姬 我要走了
Actually, Meggie, I am.
你说得对
You were right.
他永远不可能成为我父亲的
He can never be a father to me.
至少不是我希望的那样
Not how I want, anyway.
但从其他方面来看他还是有用处的
But there's other ways he can be of benefit.
天啊
My God.
他是不是收买♥♥你了
He's buying you out, isn't he?
是我终于拿到了我应得的
I like to think of it as finally receiving my dues.
这只是另一种控制你的办法
You know it's just another way to control you, don't you?
把你抛在一边
To cast you aside.
这是你真正想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
-你丈夫的事我很遗憾 -不不
- I was sorry to hear about your husband. - No. No. No.
别岔开话题 这是你真正想要的吗
Don't change the subject. Is that what you want?
所以这次你又要建议我怎么做
So, what do you suggest I do this time?
求他爱我 接受我
Beg for his love? Acceptance?
不
No.
你得接受你自己 这才是我希望的
You accept yourself! That's what I intend to do.
这也是我来这的原因
And that's why I've come here...
让你和我一起
To get you to do it with me.
我们不该继续沉默了
I just think the time for silence is over.
我们得发声反对虚伪
Instead, we've got to speak out against hypocrisy
为真♥相♥挺身而出
and stand up for the truth.
只有这样才能有改变 亚罗
That's the only way things will ever change, Yaro.
你父亲没有勇气听从自己的内心
Your baba didn't have the courage to follow his heart.
你不要犯同样的错
Don't you make the same mistake.
下一个
Next.
-我只是来签字的 -好的
- I'm just here to sign on. - Cheers, mate.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
很抱歉以这种方式邀请你
Apologies, for the nature of the invitation.
只有这样我才能确保你过来
It's the only way I could assure your attendance.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表