剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
Don't worry, I will.
我们需要每个人离开这里 这是非法抗♥议♥
We need everyone to clear this area. This is an illegal protest.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是非法抗♥议♥
This is an illegal protest.
退后
Move back!
我们不会屈服的
We will not give in!
退后 退后
Move back! Move back!
你们都退后
Move back, all of you.
他们在干吗
What are they doing here?
裘德 不要
Jude. Don't.
- 裘德 - 待在那里别动
- Jude! - Stay here, then.
-你当真要过去 -我们不需要你 白皮猪
- Are you serious? - We don't need you, Blanker.
给他点颜色看看
Yeah, show him!
又这样 你又这样
Again? You're doing this again?
出去
Get out.
塞芙
Sephy?
你怎么在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
我不知道 我得做点什么
I don't know. I had to do something.
你不能来这里 这里不安全
You can't be here, this is not safe.
不 不 不 我们应该去见下你朋友 来吧
No, no, no. We should see your friend. Come on.
警♥察♥为什么会在这里
Why were the cops even there?
问你♥爸♥爸
Ask your Baba.
是他在管 不是吗
He's in charge, isn't he?
-回去 -来啊
- Get back! - Come on!
没事的
It's ok.
琳达
Linda.
-嗨 卡莱姆 -戴夫
- Hey, Callum. - Dave.
谢谢你过来 朋友
Thanks for coming, mate.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - You too.
这是塞芙 她是我的一个朋友
This is Sephy. She's a friend of mine.
小姐
Miss.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
好吧
Yeah.
怎么样了
Is there any news?
他们不让我们进去
They won't let us go in.
但我们不想让他一个人
But we don't want him to be on his own.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
请进去吧
Please, go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
疯了吧你
Shit's kicking off out there.
你怎么跟个黑妹藏在后面
Why you hiding back here with this Dagger bitch?
我们不是来找麻烦的
We don't want any trouble.
是谁挑起麻烦的
Who's causing trouble?
退后
Take a step back.
我是认真的 今天别闹
I'm serious, this ain't the day.
要不然呢 你威胁我吗 米兰诺
Or what? Is that a threat, Milano?
妈的
Fuck you!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop it!
住手 停
Stop it! Stop!
停
Stop!
放开我 你这个贱族
Get off me, you Blanker!
你说什么
What did you say?
警官 我刚才跟我朋友在一起
Officer. I was here with my friend
这些人攻击了我们
and these men attacked us.
哪个是你朋友
Which one's your friend?
他
Him.
你们都消失 不然我就要逮捕你们了
Make yourself scarce or I'll arrest the lot of you.
快点
Go on.
需要我送你回家吗 小姐
Need a lift home, miss?
不 我们没事 谢谢
No. We're fine. Thank you.
你以后可能得谨慎择友了 知道吗
Maybe choose your friends a bit more carefully from now on, yeah?
对不起
I'm sorry.
卡莱姆
Callum...
卡莱姆 等等
Callum, wait.
谢谢 阿德
Thanks, Ade.
谢谢你 穆斯塔法
Thank you, Mustafa.
晚上好 哈德利先生
Good evening, Mr Hadley.
麦姬
Meggie.
你觉得他要什么
What do you think he wants?
我不知道
I don't know.
应该没什么可疑的
Might not be anything suspect.
可能他就是想重新联♥系♥吧
Maybe he just wants to reconnect.
你不可以跟他有任何联♥系♥ 麦姬
You're not to have any contact with him, Meggie.
他有目的
He wants something.
每个人都有目的
Everyone wants something.
-你来这干嘛 叛徒 -裘德呢
- What are you doing here, you sell-out? - Where's Jude?
我还想问你呢 我不知道
You tell me. I don't know.
你是莱恩·麦格雷戈的另一个儿子吧
You Ryan McGregor's other boy?
是
Yeah.
我就是那个成天要听裘德
I'm the one who has to listen to Jude
喷你说的那些狗屁的人
mouth your bullshit the whole time.
裘德好像不太赞成你去仁点军校
Jude doesn't seem too keen on you going to Mercy Point.
我觉得这很有主动性 还有行动力
I think it shows initiative. Action.
我们很需要在那训练的人
We could do with someone training there.
如果你什么时候决定 你懂的
So if you ever decide to, you know,
为你的同胞服务
be of service to your people...
我房♥间还没人打扫过
No-one's cleaned my room yet.
所以你就用着我的化妆品吼我
This is where you yell at me for using your make-up.
你还好吗 怎么了
You OK? What's happened?
我去了个贱族医院
I went to a Nought hospital.
说来话长 但是
It's a long story. But, um...
我在那看到那个男孩了
..I saw that boy there.
就是那个被警♥察♥打了的
You know, the one the police beat up.
只看新闻的话 你会觉得
From the news, you-you'd think
他野蛮又暴♥力♥ 可是
he was some kind of wild animal. But...
可是他就那么躺在那儿
But he was just lying there.
如果他们只讲他们觉得我们想听的怎么办
What-what if they just tell us what they think we want to hear?
我们甚至都不会产生质疑
We don't even question any of it.
直到你听到自己说了些什么
Then you hear yourself say something
然后你才意识到 你活到现在
and you realise, all your life,
-都在被这些烂思想影响着 -塞芙
- you've just been inhaling this poison. - Sephy!
我明白你这突如其来的兴味
Look, I get it, this sudden interest.
我也这么想过 但是听我说
Look, I've been there. But listen
他们才不想要你的同情
they don't want your sympathy.
你听起来陈词滥调的 别想太多了
It makes you a cliche. Don't overthink.
什么 你怎么能这么说话呢
What? How...? How could you even say that?
行了 我可在这儿待够了
OK. OK, I'm done in here.
不 别 没关系 你留在这儿吧
No, no, no, it's fine. Stay, stay.
-我出门了 -去哪 -去处理事情
- I'm going out. - Where? - I need to fix something.
怎么了
What?
你陪孩子们玩过了 该陪我了
You did it with the girls, you can do it with me.
派对真棒
The party was fun.
是啊 好多人发了邮件
Yeah. Lot of people e-mailed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我 我得走了 真得走了
Look, I-I should go. Should get on.
那 那 那是挺好的
But that was... That was... That was nice.
你应该再试试
You should try that again.
温柔和蔼一点儿
Just a little warmer this time,
-像你做演讲一样 -别现在来烦我
- like one of your speeches. - We're not doing this now.
什么玩意
What the...?
老天 你好
God! Hello!
塞芙 你来干什么
Sephy, what are you doing here?
我是来道歉的
I came to say I'm sorry.
我为我说过的话道歉
I'm so sorry about what I said.
-那不可原谅 我 -等等 停
- It was unforgivable and I... - Wait. Wait! Stop!
我们不能在这儿这么喊
We can't do this here.
绕到后面去
Just...go round the back.
那儿有个消防梯 我们在那儿碰面
There's a fire escape. I'll meet you there.
贱族
"Blankers"?
你就是那么想的吗
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表