剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
Which one of you is Callum McGregor?
我是
I am.
等等 你们干什么
Wait! What you doing?!
裘德 出什么事了
Jude, what's happening?
裘德 到底出什么事了
Jude, what the hell's going on?
现在压力转移到麦克格雷戈一家身上了
The pressure's off us and on the McGregors.
我们只需要保持低调等风头过去就行了
All we have to do is lie low and wait.
我们说好了的
We had a deal!
我加入 让裘德离开
I was in and Jude was out!
你利用了他 杰克
You used him, Jack!
他是个担惊受怕的蠢孩子 他信任你
He was a frightened, stupid kid and he trusted you!
是谁把炸♥弹♥扔在那儿 连个事先提醒都没有的
Who leaves a bomb and doesn't give a warning?!
他想贡献他的一份力量
He wanted to play his part.
还记得那种感觉吗
Remember how that feels?
那种真正有信仰的感觉
To really believe in something?
我信奉的是我的家人
I believe in my family!
你不可能一直护着他们
Well, you can't protect them forever.
起码在这个不公的世界里不能
Not in an unjust world like this.
但我能除掉你这个威胁
You're one threat I can get rid of!
你想让我们怎么处置他
What do you want us to do with him?
放他走
Let him go.
他老了 不中用了
Old man's time's passed.
好好照顾你的小家吧 莱恩
See to your family, Ryan.
时不待人啊 麦克格雷戈先生
Time is not our friend today, Mr McGregor.
我们直奔主题吧
So let us cut to the chase.
在德姆瓦医院埋设炸♥弹♥的是谁
Who planted the bomb at Demwa Hospital?
我不知道
I don't know.
开天窗说亮话
Full disclosure,
我们知道你知情
we know you know.
一个漂亮小姑娘告诉我们了
See, a pretty little bird told us.
她直接就告诉她爸爸了
Went straight to her father, by all accounts.
这年头你不能信任任何人
You can't trust anyone these days.
我需要答案
I need results.
那样我们的审讯才能速战速决
So our questioning is going to gain momentum.
我再问你一遍
So, I'll ask you one more time.
在德姆瓦医院埋设炸♥弹♥的是谁
Who planted the bomb at Demwa Hospital?
你最好是有好消息
This had better be good.
我只说了卡莱姆试图提醒我炸♥弹♥的事
All I said was that Callum tried to warn me about the bomb.
他信任你 但你背叛了他
He trusted you and you betrayed him.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我提醒过他要小心你
I warned him about you.
小心你的同类 小心你骨子里是怎样的人
About your kind, about what you're really like.
但他是个白♥痴♥ 他看不出来
But he's an idiot and he couldn't see it.
因为他打心底里相信你是不同的
Cos he got it in his head that you were somehow different.
我是的
I am.
你口口声声说你在乎我弟弟
You claim to care about my brother,
但你毫不犹豫地出♥卖♥♥♥了他
but you were happy to give him up.
你怎么会有那么一丝丝想法
I mean, how could you even think for one second
觉得他会干出...
that he was capable of...?
我去了医院
I went to the hospital,
我在一楼的垃圾箱里埋设了炸♥弹♥
then I put the bomb in a bin on the ground floor.
非常全面了
Very comprehensive.
不过 有一个小细节不符
Still, one niggle remains.
虽然影像很模糊
As obscured as this may be,
但这个人很明显不是你
this here clearly isn't you.
-就是我 -不 并不是
- Yes, it is. - No, it isn't.
你为什么要为你没做过的事情认罪呢
So, why are you confessing to something you obviously didn't do?
就聊到这儿吧
We're done here.
给我把卡莱姆·麦克格雷戈带来继续审讯
Bring me Callum McGregor for more questioning.
你给我坐下
Sit down!
你说什么
Excuse me?
我叫你坐下
I said, sit down.
我要给你你想要的答案
I'm giving you what you need.
我知道你看着我的时候
I know when you look at me,
觉得我一无是处
you see something that's less than nothing.
那正是我当年加入解放民兵组织的原因
That's why I first became a soldier with the Liberation Militia.
就是干出一番大事业
To make a mark.
让压♥迫♥者流血不过是小成就罢了
That I did that spilling the blood of my oppressors was just a bonus.
在你看来 我可能一无是处
To you, I may be less than nothing,
但在解放民兵组织里 我是个人物
but to the LM, I'm someone.
查查我的名字吧
Look me up.
莱恩·麦克格雷戈
Ryan McGregor.
我他妈可是个传奇
A fucking legend.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你把我的孩子们怎么了
What have you done with my boys?
那正是我们需要的答案 做得不错
It's just the result we needed. Well done.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
对了 先生 您要的那条情报
Oh, sir, that intel you asked for.
亚罗·哈德利 是吧
Yaro Hadley, was it?
怎么了
Yes?
我找到他了
I've found him.
卡莱姆 你还好吗
Callum, are you OK?
这是警♥察♥打的吗
Did the police do this to you?
这不就是你希望的吗
Isn't this what you expected?
卡莱姆 求你了 让我解释好吗
Callum, please, just let me explain.
我爸自首了
My Baba handed himself in.
他为了救我 说是他干的
He's saying he did it to save me.
但并不是他干的
But he didn't do it.
当然不是他干的
Course he didn't!
是 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know...
是裘德干的
It was Jude.
就...
Just...
你离我远点
Just stay away from me.
离我的家人远点
Just stay away from my family!
我没想到会这样 我发誓 卡莱姆
I didn't think this would happen, I swear, Callum.
我以为他们只会找你谈谈
I just thought that they were going to talk to you.
你还是不明白 是吗
You still don't get it, do you?!
他们因为怀疑一个贱族小子搞恐♥怖♥主♥义♥将他逮捕
They arrest a Nought kid on suspicion of terrorism,
你觉得他们只会让我坐下
you think they're just going to sit me down,
给我泡杯茶 友好地聊聊天吗
make me a cup of tea and have a chat?!
你真幼稚 塞芙
You're a child, Sephy!
知道吗
You know what?
你才是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a terrorist.
今晚的头条内容是
Our top story this evening,
一名男子现已被捕
a man has been arrested
并被控告在德姆瓦医院埋设炸♥弹♥
and charged with the bombing at Demwa Hospital,
医院爆♥炸♥案嫌犯被捕
这场爆♥炸♥导致三人死亡
which killed three people.
莱恩·麦克格雷戈 现年52岁
Ryan McGregor, aged 52,
据称是解放民兵组织中资历颇深的一员
is believed to be a longstanding member of the Liberation Militia.
警方对此不予置评
The police were unavailable for comment.
法尔肯最高戒备监狱
真是太美了
Simply beautiful!
谢谢
Ese gan.
我很欣慰你能起来走动 气色还这么好
I am just thankful to see you up and about and looking so well.
如果连医院都不再安全了
I mean, what sort of world are we living in
我们该是生活在什么样的世界啊
when our hospitals aren't even safe?
不过你抓到了那个白佬人♥渣♥ 不是吗 卡马尔
Still, you caught that Blanca scum, didn't you, Kamal?
卡马尔·哈德利 不但是个顾家好男人
Kamal Hadley, not just a family man,
人♥民♥的公仆
a man of the people,
同时还是个言而有信的人
but a man of his word.
-这年头很少见了 -这我可就不清楚了
- A rarity these days. - I don't know about all that.
对你的民♥意♥调查肯定没坏处 不是吗
It hasn't hurt you in the polls, has it?
我希望你不是在暗指我丈夫
I hope you're not suggesting that my husband
会利用我们的磨难来谋求他的政♥治♥利益
would use our ordeal for his own political gain.
-当然不是 -那就好
- Of course not. - Good.
我去把花插好
I'll put this in water.
麦姬 我明白这有多艰难
Meggie, I know how difficult this must be.
艰难
Difficult?!
是啊 非要这么说也行
Yeah, that's one word for it.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-你还好吧 -不 他不好 他怎么可能好
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表