剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
他们没有很粗暴吧
They weren't too rough, were they?
我都习惯了
Nothing I haven't encountered before.
是的 你的证词
Yes. Right. Your testimony.
没人会忘得了
Who could forget?
对我影响颇多
Had quite an effect on me.
对塞芙也是
On Sephy, too.
实际上你处处都在影响我女儿
In fact, you've had quite an effect on my daughter all round.
我爱她
I love her.
离开我女儿 卡莱姆
Walk away, Callum.
你和塞芙之间是不可能的
This thing between you and Sephy, it can never work.
先别说无论在那个世界
Putting aside the fact that there isn't a world in existence
我都不会同意你们在一起
in which I would ever allow it.
她不爱你
She doesn't love you.
和你爱她的方式不一样
Not in the same way.
确实 她或许说过她爱你
Yes, she might've told you otherwise.
她甚至可能说服了一部分自己
Maybe even convinced part of herself that she does.
但事实是你对她来说只是一次尝试
But, the truth is, you can only ever be an experiment.
你真的认为她会为你而抛弃家族吗
Do you really think she'd give up her family for you?
就算有一天你们私奔 你们能去哪里
That one day you'd just run off together? Where would you go?
你们怎么生活 我知道你有野心
How would you live? Yes, I know you're ambitious.
仁点军校证明了这点 我知道你会努力
Mercy Point proved that. And I'm sure you'd try
你会去尝试 她可能也会
and you'd give it a go. And she probably would too.
她会和你说住在单间小屋挺好的
Assure you that she's fine living in a one-bedroom shack.
最重要的是你们拥有彼此
And know all that really matters is that you have each other.
她也许永远不会和你说别的
She may never tell you any differently.
但有一天 你会从她看你的眼神中明白的
But, one day, you'll see it in the way she looks at you.
她再也无法掩饰眼中的怨愤
The resentment in her eyes she can no longer hide.
然后你会在绝望中回首此刻
And you'll look back at this moment in despair...
浪费的这么多年青春
For all those wasted years.
你真的想要自己或塞芙经受这些吗
Do you really want to put yourself through that? Or Sephy?
你不觉得她该有更好的归宿吗
Don't you think she deserves better?
卡莱姆来电
-你丢东西了吗 -没有
- Have you lost something? - No.
你从哪里找到的
Where did you find it?
我眼神一直很好
Always did have a keen eye.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Ese. - No problem.
听我说
Listen...
-之前的事 -我...
- About before. - Look, I...
我们都忘了吧
Let's just forget about it.
真的可以吗
Can we? Please.
因为我真的很喜欢密涅瓦
Cos I really do like Minerva.
如果我们能做朋友
And it'll make the whole thing
这会让整件事容易许多
a lot easier if we could all be friends.
可以 当然
Yeah. Sure.
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
哪儿也没去
Nowhere.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
帽子破了
It's torn.
你还记得爸爸得到它的时候吗
Do you remember when Baba got this?
天啊
Oh, man.
他觉得他看起来特别酷
He thought he looked proper cool.
即使他戴上这帽子我们就拒绝跟他一起出门
Even when we refused to go out with him if he wore it.
我现在宁愿付出一切 看他戴上这帽子
I'd give anything to see him wear it now.
-我想念他 卡莱姆 -我知道
- I miss him, Cal. - I know, man.
我也是
Me too.
我将永远不能原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
我永远不会忘记他为我付出了什么
And I'll never forget what he gave up for me.
是为我们
For us.
你说得对
Right.
但如果我们不能真的自♥由♥ 那他就白白牺牲了
But what he sacrificed will mean nothing if we aren't truly free.
我以为埋设炸♥弹♥会帮助我们得到自♥由♥
I thought planting that bomb would work towards achieving that.
我错了
I was wrong.
你以为加入仁点军校会有帮助
You thought enrolling at Mercy Point would.
你觉得你可以从内部做出改变
You thought you could change things from the inside.
对
Yeah.
但也许你试着改变的 应该是另一个组织
But maybe you were trying to change the wrong organisation.
解放民兵组织改变了作战方针
The direction of the LM is shifting.
卡莱姆 你很聪明
You're smart, Cal.
我只是希望你能跟多恩见一面
All I'm asking is that you meet with Dorn.
做出明智的决定
Make an informed decision.
我可以告诉你他在哪儿
I can tell you where he is.
我必须承认 这真是个惊喜
I must admit, this is quite a surprise.
你一直觉得你是一个同情者
I always had you painted as something of a sympathiser.
是的
Yeah.
不要误会我
Well, don't get me wrong,
埋设炸♥弹♥和犯罪谋杀也不是我的风格
blowing up shit and murder ain't really my style either.
好 好
Oh, good. Good.
已经发生的事让人很难承受
Because what happened isn't easy to live with.
做法不对
Wasn't right.
但也没有错
But neither was it wrong.
我们被卷进了比那更复杂的情况
What we're involved with is far more complicated than that.
只有绝对才能推荐革命事业
Only absolute is furthering the cause.
但你不是来听我唠叨的 所以
But you didn't come here to hear me harp on, so...
你来干什么
What did you come here for?
寻找真♥相♥
The truth.
好
Ok.
你会在这里找到真♥相♥
You'll find it here.
不幸的是 有时候得到真♥相♥需要付出代价
Unfortunately, truth sometimes comes at a cost.
就看你愿不愿意付了
Just depends if you're willing to pay or not.
怎么了
What's going on?
-这是谁 -请坐 塞芙
- Who's this? - Please, sit, Sephy.
你♥爸♥爸回来之前 我们时间不多了
We haven't long before your father gets back.
不可能 他不可能是我哥哥
No. There's no way he's my brother.
-密涅瓦 摆脱 -你 不许跟我说话
- Minerva, please. - You... Don't speak to me.
我已经听腻你的话了
I've heard enough from you.
听腻你们两个的话了
From both of you.
你们觉得我不知道这是什么情况吗
You think we don't know what this is about?
现在爸爸是总理了 你想要在聚光灯下的机会
Now that Baba's PM, you want your chance in the spotlight
你想要分一笔财产 不是吗
and a slice of the inheritance money, is that it?
我不需要对你撒谎
I have no need to lie to you.
亚罗这样做 来到这里
By doing this, by coming
公开反对你♥爸♥爸
forward and speaking out against your father,
-就意味着他拒绝了你♥爸♥爸给的封口费 -胡说
- Yaro is forfeiting any money he was promised. - Rubbish!
够了 密涅瓦
That's enough, Minerva.
不要浪费口舌去捍卫那个伪君子了
Don't waste another breath defending that hypocrite.
你知道
You knew?
这么长时间以来
All this time?
对
Yes.
失陪
Excuse me.
塞芙
Sephy!
你总是希望爸爸属于你自己 密涅瓦
You've always wanted Baba to yourself, Minerva.
拿走吧 他是你的了
Take him, he's yours.
你应该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望我能够回到过去
I wish I could go back.
改变一些事情
You know...change things.
告诉我 他爱她吗
Tell me, did he love her?
亚罗的妈妈
Yaro's mother?
是的
Yes.
非常爱
Very much.
麦姬 我们回不去了 只能前进
We can't go back, Meggie, only forward.
做你需要做的
Do what you need to do.
你有我的许可
You have my permission.
谢谢你 嘉丝敏
Thank you, Jasmine.
卡莱姆 我要跟你谈谈
是关于你♥爸♥爸的事 请跟我见一面
你怎么样
How are you doing?
发现我爸爸是个病态的骗子
As well as can be expected
我还能好到哪里去
after finding out that my father's a pathological liar.
那不意味着他不爱你
Doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
我以为我们不再维护他了
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表