剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
Why'd you treat me like that?
我♥干♥得挺好的 我做事肯用脑子
I do all right. I've got my head screwed on.
我又不是在大街上贩卖♥♥毒品
It's not like I'm pushing drugs on the street.
因为没人能像卡莱姆那么与众不同
Cos no-one's as special as Callum!
我们都乖乖任由卡莱姆蹂躏凌♥辱♥吧
Let's all bend over backwards for Callum.
跟卡莱姆无关
Never mind about Callum!
多恩不是好人
Dorn's no good.
他人品恶劣 他只会利用你
He's got no decency. He'll use you.
你很快就会后悔的
You'll regret it soon enough.
所以你就主动提出为他服务 是吧
What, you offered your services, then?
我已经无路可走了 儿子
I've run out of road, son.
但你没有
You haven't.
你都不知道你这是抛弃了些什么
You don't even know what you're throwing away!
-姓名 -麦姬
- Name? - It's Meggie.
我都不知道她看上你什么了
I don't know what she sees in you.
巴科中尉
Lieutenant Baako!
利肯
Lekan...
哈德利先生
Mr Hadley?
天呐
Oh...sake...
嘉丝敏
Jasmine?
嘉丝敏
Jasmine?
嘉丝 不
Jas, no!
不不不 不要
No. No. No. No. No!
救命啊 快来人啊 快
Help! Help! Somebody help, quick!
-出什么事了 -快叫救护车
- What's going on? - Just fetch a... fetch an ambulance!
叛徒
Traitors!
采用防守位
Take up defensive positions.
-密涅瓦 我觉得你应该... -妈妈
- Minerva, I think you should... - Mama?
-待在外面别进来 亲爱的 -妈妈 妈妈
- Just stay outside, sweetheart. - Mama? Mama!
我觉得你应该待在外面
I think you should stay... stay outside!
妈妈 妈妈 起来啊
Mama? Mama, get up.
妈妈 她为什么不起来啊
Mama! Why isn't she getting up?
卡莱姆
Callum.
你个叛徒 卡莱姆
You traitor, Callum!
他是你的朋友吗 麦克格雷戈学员
Is he a friend of yours, Cadet McGregor?
你应该为自己感到羞耻 小卡
You should be ashamed of yourself, Cal!
各位学员 举起武器
Cadets! Raise your weapons!
举起武器
Raise your weapons!
他们最恨你们这些贱族中的叛徒 不是吗
They hate you Nought turncoats the most, don't they?
举起武器
Raise your weapon!
这是命令 麦克格雷戈学员
That's an order, Cadet McGregor!
快照做
Do it!
你让你的战友们失望了
You're letting your side down.
你让你的战友们失望了
You are letting your side down!
举起武器 麦克格雷戈学员
Raise your weapon, Cadet McGregor.
准备
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
开火
Fire!
这他妈是什么情况 放下武器
What the hell's going on here? Lower your weapons!
巴科中尉 你需要离开这里
Lieutenant Baako, you need to move out.
快走
Let's go!
-实弹 -不是这样 我没有
- Live. - It's not. I didn't.
伊莲 那可是我的亲兄弟啊
Elaine! That was my fucking brother.
你知道的 你明明知道的
And you knew. You knew.
你♥他♥妈♥告诉他我在跟塞芙私会 是不是
You fucking told him I'm meeting Sephy, didn't you?
是不是
Didn't you?
叛徒
Traitor.
-你竟然说我是叛徒 -叛徒
- I'm the traitor? - Traitor!
随便吧 麦克格雷戈
Whatever, McGregor.
哈德利先生收
快点 学员们 快
Hurry up, cadets! Come on!
你在干什么 麦克格雷戈
What are you doing, McGregor?
我不干了 中士
I'm quitting, Sarge.
你给我听好了 麦克格雷戈
You listen to me, McGregor.
给我回去拿起你的枪 否则可就无法挽回了
Get back there and pick up your rifle before it's too late.
不
No.
他们不会将你送上军事法庭
They won't court-martial you.
他们更希望利肯的所为不被公开
They'd rather what Lekan did wasn't made public.
我会找他们谈谈的 他们会再给你一次机会
I'll speak to them. They'll give you a second chance.
那是你应得的
You deserve it.
罚款一个月薪水
Fine of a month's pay,
限制你的某些特权 仅此而已
restriction of some privileges. That's all.
你需要做的就是给我回去拿起你的枪
All you need to do is get back there and pick up your rifle.
对不起
I'm sorry.
省省吧
Save it.
我本来对你有更高的期望
I expected more, you know.
大家都希望贱族在仁点军校表现差劲
Everyone out there wanted Noughts to fail at Mercy Point.
你正好满足了他们的愿望
You've giving them what they wanted.
撤离
Move out!
突发新闻 内政大臣卡马尔·哈德利的妻子
In breaking news, Home Secretary Kamal Hadley's wife,
嘉丝敏·哈德利 据称已经住院
Jasmine Hadley, has reportedly been hospitalised.
救护车赶到卡马尔·哈德利的住♥宅♥
Emergency services were called to Kamal Hadley's residence,
随后哈德利夫人被送往德姆瓦医院
and Mrs Hadley was taken to Demwa Hospital...
我弟弟今天用枪指着我
My brother pointed a gun at me today.
你教导的我
You schooled me.
你告诉我我准备好了 我的确准备好了
You told me I was ready, and I am.
我想证明这一点
I want to prove it.
-我想证明这一点 -好啊
- I want to prove it. - OK.
那我有个任务要安排给你
Then, I've got a job for you.
某些人需要被好好教导一番
Someone who needs schooling.
卡莱姆 到底怎么回事 你没事吧
Callum! Callum, what's going on? Are you OK?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
卡莱姆 我对于这一切的事都很抱歉
Callum, I'm so sorry about everything.
没事的
It's OK.
麦姬的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about Meggie.
-麦姬的事我很抱歉 -没事的
- I'm sorry about yesterday... - It's OK.
-我们能赶快离开这里吗 拜托了 -好的
- Can we just get out of here, please? - Yeah.
被国家杀害
我们永远不会忘记你的牺牲
妈妈
Mama?
卡莱姆 我们到这里来干什么
Callum, what are we doing here?
还记得你之前说我们应该离开吗
Remember when you said we should leave?
我进入仁点军校时获得了一张护照
I got given a passport when I started at Mercy Point.
-我们这就用上 好吗 -那不是认真的啊
- So we use it, OK? - That wasn't serious.
别说了 好吗 利肯已经知道了
Just...just stop, OK? Lekan knows.
他知道了
He knows!
我们必须离开
Oh, we have to leave.
我只想逃离这一切 塞芙
I just want to get out of this, Sephy!
听着 我在仁点军校已经完了
Look, I'm done at Mercy Point.
我在那里经受的一切磨难
Everything I've been through at that place,
我全都丢弃了 不是吗
I just threw it all away, didn't I?
我真的受够了
I'm just sick and tired of it.
我不是个失败者
I'm not a failure.
我不是个失败者
I'm not a failure.
你不是 你不是 卡莱姆 你不是
You're not. You're not, Callum. Callum, you're not.
我不是个失败者 你不是
You're not a failure. You're not.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
那不是无意义的
It's not for nothing.
等等 我们应该打住 打住
Wait. We should stop. Stop.
打住 打住 打住
Stop, stop, stop.
不能在这里
Not here.
麦姬
Meggie?
亚罗
Yaro.
你跟我记忆里的样子不太一样了
You don't look like I remember.
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
我当年帮你妈妈照顾你时 你还很小
You were so little when I helped your mama take care of you.
她去世了
She died.
就在几个月前
A few months ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那个人对她的所为 她从未释怀
She never got over it, what he did to her.
我想见见那个人
I want to see him.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表