剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢你
thank you.
长者会听了你说的话应该感到很震惊
I think the elders were really shocked by what you said.
我也是
And I was, too.
我知道一部分 但是...
I knew some of it, but...
-从未真正细想过 -是啊 你又不需要
- just never really had to think about it. - No, you wouldn't.
我不是讽刺 你是真的不需要
That wasn't a dig. I mean, why would you?
我最近想了很多...
I've been doing a lot of thinking, and...
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系
It's ok.
我明白 真的
I get it. I really do.
那件事非常可怕
It's horrific, what happened. I...
我无法辩护
I can't defend it.
我只想说声谢谢你 好吗
Look, I just want to say thank you, Ok?
谢谢你家人付钱请来休肯·奥克罗
You know, for your family paying for Segun Okoro.
这是我们最起码能做的
It's the least we could do.
我该...
I should probably...
当然 去吧
Yeah. Go for it.
你为什么那么做 莱恩
Why did you do it, Ryan?
你知道最伤害我们的是什么吗
You know what hurts us?
什么更甚于那些逮捕
More than the arrests,
搜查
and the searches,
和笞打
and the beatings?
发生了这种事后 比如那次爆♥炸♥后
When something like this, like that bomb,
人们会问
and people ask,
"他们为什么这样做"
"Why do they do this?"
你们知道为什么
You know why.
我们的生活沦落到了何种地步
What our lives are like.
你们如何对待我们
What you do to us.
现在你们对我怀有怒火
And now you feel anger towards me.
我也有同感
I felt the same way,
当我听到我儿子被拦下三百次
when I heard about my son being stopped 300 times,
或者当我表亲被警♥察♥狠揍
or when my cousin was beaten so badly by the police,
导致腰部以下全部瘫痪
he was paralysed from the waist down.
又或是当我以前的女同学
Or when a girl I went to school
被她的贵族经理强♥奸♥后
with was raped by her Cross manager
选择自杀
and then took her own life
因为她得知那人不会遭到起诉
when she was told that no charges would be brought.
这里的每个贱族不会只有一个这样的故事
Every Nought in here, they won't have one of those stories,
他们会有20个
they'll have 20.
每个贵族也都一样
And every Cross will, too.
你们经过我们时
The way you clutch your bag a little tighter
都会紧紧护着包
when you walk past one of us,
你们能记住的新闻
or when the only item you remember from the news
只有某个贵族演员穿的裙子太短
is about some Cross actress whose skirt was too short
而不是十个贱族死于纵火袭击
and not the ten Noughts who died in an arson attack.
我站在这里是罪有应得
I should be standing here.
那起袭击罪大恶极
What happened was appalling...
而我必须对此负责
and I have to take responsibility for that.
莱恩·麦克格雷戈的证词令人震惊
Ryan McGregor gave a shocking testimony
德姆瓦医院爆♥炸♥案庭审
他试图用自己的话
that attempted, in his words,
对袭击进行解释 而不是开脱
to explain, not justify, the attack.
现在长者会已退庭考虑如何判决
The elders have now retired to consider their verdict.
今天早些时候 我和休肯·奥克罗
Earlier today, I spoke to Segun Okoro,
也就是莱恩·麦克格雷戈的律师谈过
Ryan McGregor's counsel,
他相信长者会会做出...
who said he believes the elders will deliver...
-欧珀 -公平公正的裁决
- Opal. - a just and fair verdict.
将会发起不信任投票
It's going to be a vote of no confidence.
你不会赢的
And you're not going to win it.
你最近没闲着啊
You have been busy.
为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me?
给你时间考虑下一步怎么做
To give you time to consider your next move.
真好心啊
How kind.
我会...
I'll be...
被提名为临时首相
I'll been nominated as interim Prime Minister,
在正式投票之前任职
pending a formal vote.
党内的赞助人可能会有意见
The party's donors might have something to say about that.
对 我跟戴奥·巴科谈过了
Yes, I have spoken to Dayo Baako.
我明白了
I see.
其实这是不可避免的
It was inevitable, you know.
谈判的需求 聆听贱族的欲望
The need to negotiate, the desire to listen to the Noughts,
想要少一点孤立主义
to be less isolationist.
那些并不会突然消失
That won't suddenly disappear.
在其他人眼里 我们很可笑
We look absurd to the rest of the world.
我会记住的
Yes, I'll bear that in mind.
但目前就先这样了 弗拉米夫人
But for now, Mrs Folami, that'll be all.
你一定想象过这一刻
You must have imagined this moment.
在你想象里 发生了什么
And when you did, what happened?
其实跟现在一样 你不知道从哪里蹦出来提要求
This, actually. You appear out of nowhere and make demands.
我就直说了 我能给你两万镑
I'll be brief. I can give you £20,000.
你有什么条件
And what do you get for that?
不要再发生现在这种情况
This never happening again.
那恐怕不太够
I'm afraid that's not enough.
两万是我唯一的也是最终的报价 亚罗
20,000 is my one and final offer, Yaro.
我妈告诉我 她在你离开的几个月前就知道你要走了
My mama told me she knew you were leaving months before you did.
她怪我
She blamed me.
但是麦姬
But Meggie...
麦姬照顾我 爱我
Meggie nursed me, loved me.
我想当面谢谢她
I wanted to see her to thank her.
你当时太小了 不可能记得这些
You were too young to remember any of that.
显然不是
Apparently not.
她什么时候给你的
When did she give you this?
三个月前 她告诉我你的存在
She gave it to me three months ago when she told me about you...
然后她就咽气了
just before she died.
我是来带她的骨灰回家的
I came to bring her ashes home.
你到底认为会发生什么
How did you see it playing out, exactly?
我可在新闻里见过你
Because I've seen you on the news.
我听过你讲话 但我的存在使你的每句话都是谎言
I have heard you speak, but I make every word you speak a lie.
我让你如芒在背
I am the cancer in your throat.
莱恩·麦克格雷戈
Ryan McGregor,
你犯下了极其凶恶
you have committed a heinous
而又怯懦的恐怖行动
and cowardly terrorist act.
虽然本庭念及你认罪态度诚恳
And while I am mindful of your guilty plea,
怀有深切悔恨
and your obvious remorse,
但有人争论
there is an argument
空前的罪行就该受到史无前例的判罚
that an unprecedented act demands an unprecedented response.
我们必须传达一个信息
That a message must be sent...
所以你必须被判以最高刑罚
and you must receive the maximum penalty...
即绞刑
..that of death...by hanging.
然而
However...
我认为你的死刑
I do not believe that your execution
除了起到报复作用外 无其他意义
can serve any other purpose but revenge,
我们必须放下这些 有更高的追求
and we must rise above this.
因此 本庭宣判
Therefore, I sentence you
处以你最高监禁刑罚
to the maximum custodial sentence
刑期30年
of 30 years in prison.
带他下去
Take him down.
我不明白我们为什么要庆祝
I don't get why we're celebrating
好像他关30年是什么好事一样
like him getting 30 years is a good thing.
因为我们差一点就永远失去他了 裘德
Because, Jude, we came this close to losing him for good.
别忘了
Don't forget.
千万别忘了你♥爸♥爸为什么要这么做
Don't you ever forget why your baba did this -
他是为了你能有未来 裘德 真正的未来
so that you could have a future, Jude. A real future.
知道吗
Yes?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我就是想安静一会
I just need some quiet, you know?
过去一周简直...
This last week has been...
当然了 你该去休息
No, of course. You should go.
跟我一起上去
Come with me.
不 你还是先等一会再上来找我
Well, just wait a minute and then meet me upstairs.
好
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表