剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
但我们至少得试试啊 不是吗
But we've got to at least try, don't we?
麦姬在吗
Meggie?
我是嘉丝敏
It's Jasmine.
麦姬 拜托了 塞芙跟我一起来的
Meggie, please. I have Sephy with me.
-别开 滚吧 -我们只想帮忙
- No. Go away! - We just want to help.
卡莱姆
Callum.
进来吧
Come in.
这是阿纳尼娅 莱恩的辩护律师
This is Ananya, Ryan's advocate.
哈德利夫人
Mrs Hadley.
-很高兴认识你 纳纳尼娅 -是阿纳尼娅
- Pleasure to meet you, Nananya. - Ananya.
-纳纳尼娅 -很接近了
- Nananya? - It's close enough.
我再多洗点杯子出来
I'll wash up some more cups.
我来帮你吧
I'll help.
卡莱姆 我...
Callum, I...
我不是叫你离我们远点吗
I told you to leave us alone.
怎么了
What?
我还没有正式道过歉
I haven't apologised properly,
我对你做出了那些事
for what I did to you.
我的行为是不可宽恕的
It was inexcusable.
我看错了很多人
I've been wrong about a great many things.
你...
You...
卡马尔
Kamal.
我希望情况能够改变
I want things to change.
卡莱姆
Callum?
你就告诉我如何补救这一切吧 求你
Just tell me what I can do to fix this, please.
你怎么就不明白
What don't you get?
你不能就这样走进来 认为你可以补救一切
You can't just swan in and think you can fix everything!
有些东西已经破碎了 懂吗
Some things are just broken, OK?
我们也不可挽回了吗
Are we?
我爸爸可能会死 塞芙
My baba could die, Sephy.
我只想要你告诉我 一切会好的
And all I want is for you to just tell me it's going to be OK.
-我可以做到 让我... -不 你不能这么做
- I can do that, let me... - No, you can't.
因为那只会让事情变得更糟
Because then it'll be so much worse.
我们该何去何从
Where do we go from here?
他很爱你 嘉丝敏
He loves you, Jasmine.
他觉得我疯了
He thinks I'm crazy.
或许我是疯了 竟然留在他身边
And maybe I am, for staying with him.
又或许我只是太害怕了 不敢离开
Maybe I'm just too scared to leave.
你会害怕
What, you? Scared?
但我要开始反抗了
But I'm going to start fighting back.
而且我向你保证
And I promise you...
我不会再让你失望
..I'll never fail you again.
很好
Good.
你可以从把这些杯子拿过去开始
You can start by taking these through.
好的
Ok.
如果莱恩改了他的辩词 最终被判有罪的话
If Ryan changes his plea and he's found guilty,
而他一定会被判有罪
which he will be,
那他会被处死
then he will be executed.
警方不顾一切想要个结果
The police are desperate for a result,
而他自己双手奉上了
and he's handed it to them on a plate.
所以 我知道这听起来不可思议
So I know this sounds counterintuitive,
但我会建议他坚持原来的认罪答辩
but I would advise him to stick to the guilty plea.
那样他还有一点点可能被判处监禁
That way, there's a small chance he'll get a custodial sentence,
尽管监禁时间会很长
albeit a very long one.
关键要看他在法庭上如何表现了
It'll all come down to how he performs in court.
为此 我们需要一名法律顾问
And for that, we need a counsel.
我有一些推荐人选
I do have some suggestions,
但他们收费都很高
but they are all pretty expensive.
我能看看有哪些人吗
May I see them?
我们会把车卖♥♥掉
We're selling the car.
也会向朋友们借钱
We're borrowing money off friends...
我来付吧
I'll pay for it.
-嘉丝敏 我不是在暗示你 -我知道
- Jasmine, that wasn't a hint. - I know.
我一直很喜欢莱恩 而且这也能激怒卡马尔
I've just always really liked Ryan, and it'll infuriate Kamal.
作为莱恩的辩护律师
Speaking as Ryan's advocate,
我不在乎原因
I don't care why it is,
我们接受你的帮助
we accept your offer.
法尔肯最高戒备监狱
好吧
Ok.
我已经看到我的委托人被侵犯了三项公民自♥由♥权
I count three infringements of my client's civil liberties,
而他都还没开口说话
and he hasn't even opened his mouth yet.
我要一杯黑咖啡 一杯...
I would like a black coffee, and...
你喜欢什么口味的咖啡
how do you take your coffee?
茶 加牛奶 两块方糖
White, two sugars, tea.
事实上 我们通常没有...
Thing is, we don't usually...
这样吧 不喝咖啡了
OK, I'll tell you what, let's skip the coffee
我来检查下我委托人身上的淤伤
and I will check my client for bruises.
不... 那... 抱歉
No, that's... Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
休肯·奥克罗
Segun Okoro.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
但是
But...
我来干什么吗
What am I doing here?
你在高层有朋友 麦克格雷戈先生
You have friends in high places, Mr McGregor.
我们开始吧
Shall we get started?
祝你好运 抱抱
是的
Yes...
莱恩·麦克格雷戈的确因涉案而要受审
Ryan McGregor has a case to answer.
但他通过自首表现出了同情和正派
But he showed compassion and decency in handing himself in,
从而使受害人免受刑事审判的痛苦
thereby relieving the victims of the trauma of a criminal trial.
但这里还有另一个故事
But there's another story here.
一个生活在极权国家的群体
One of a community living in a police state.
所有成员
An entire people,
每天都受到诽谤和迫♥害♥
traduced and victimised on a daily basis.
我的委托人不是要请求宽恕
My client does not ask forgiveness...
只是恳求你们听他说
merely that you listen.
你知道爆♥炸♥袭击的事 对吗
You knew about the bombing, didn't you?
是的 我知道
Yes, I did.
怎么知道的
How?
我...
I...
我无意中听到我爸爸在说
I overheard my baba talking about it.
实际上 他在喊叫
Actually, he was shouting.
有人本应事先发出提醒 但他们没这么做
Someone was supposed to have given a warning, and they hadn't.
所以你赶去了现场
And so you rushed to the scene.
是的 先生 帮大家逃出去
Yes, sir. To get everyone out.
有人看到你在那儿 被逮捕
You were seen there, arrested
并受到了审问
and thoroughly questioned.
顺便 文件夹里有照片
Incidentally, we have photos in the folder,
拍摄于麦克格雷戈先生被审问之后
taken after Mr McGregor's questioning.
在A文档里 黄色标签
The yellow tab, in bundle A.
我刚才说到
As I was saying...
你一直被审问 直到你父亲自首
you were questioned until your father handed himself in.
你以前被警♥察♥逮捕过吗
Have you ever been in trouble with the police before?
没有 先生
No, sir.
但你和警♥察♥打过交道
But you've had dealings with the police?
是的 先生 我...
Yes, sir. I've...
我被警♥察♥拦停过...
I've been stopped by the police maybe...
大概三百次
maybe 300 times.
但你从未被起诉过
But you've never actually been charged with anything?
没有 只是被拦下搜身
No, just stopped and searched,
问我要去哪里
asked where I was going,
要去看谁
who I was going to see.
有时候他们让我坐在警车里
And sometimes they make me sit in a police car
同时他们致电警局
whilst they radio into the station,
问我是否受到通缉之类的
to see if I'm wanted for anything.
你说这发生过三百次左右
And you say that this has happened 300 times?
是的 先生 在过去七年多里
That's over about seven years, sir, yes.
我所有朋友都遇到过 当然有人更严重些
To all of my friends, some more severe than others, of course,
三百差不多是平均值
I'd say 300 is about average.
我觉得你表现非常棒
I...I thought you did really well.
好吧
OK, well...
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表