剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
真的很痛苦
This is really hard.
我理解
I know.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这种场面越来越常见了
This is becoming a familiar sight.
我们只是聊聊天
We were just catching up.
我们在上次的派对上没有机会聊天 不是吗
You know, we, we didn't get a chance to at the party, did we?
没错 塞芙只是在跟我说选课的事
Yeah, Sephy was just telling me about searching courses and stuff.
选课的事吗
"Searching courses and stuff"?
-走吧 -好的
- Come on. - OK.
哈德利先生 我应该...
Mr Hadley, I should, er...
我过来的路上见到他了
I've just seen him, on my way here.
亚罗
Yaro.
你的休假几小时后就结束了 麦姬
Your time off ends in a couple of hours, Meggie.
你何不趁这时间好好享受呢
Erm, why don't you make the most of it?
今天真精彩
Brilliant today.
说真的 说真的
Seriously, seriously.
在他致辞的时候 我们就在说这事了
We were talking about it, during the speech.
我崇敬他
I admire him.
你们接下来有什么安排
What are you doing now?
我想着我们可以去你家 在泳池边享受下
I was thinking we could go back to yours, chill by the pool?
不邀请巴纳比
Barnaby's not invited.
随便吧
Whatever.
你不准备回家吗
Are you not heading home?
现在没人要我
I'm in no-man's land.
这里不欢迎我 家里也绝对不欢迎我
Not wanted here, and I'm definitely not wanted there.
你愿意的话 可以去我家待着
Well, you could crash at mine if you want.
-我爸妈不会介意的 -不了
- My parents won't mind. - Nah.
谢谢
Thank you.
那回头见
I'll see you.
好好享受你的周末 麦克格雷戈
Enjoy your weekend off, McGregor.
能有两天时间喝得烂醉
It must be nice to get two whole days
和那些贱族疯姑娘
for getting drunk on street corners,
在街上玩耍一定很爽
playing with wild Nought women.
别这样 利肯
Oh, come on, Lekan.
差异之中存有大力量
It's a strength in difference.
这不是你♥爸♥爸说的吗 塞芙
Isn't that what your father said, Sephy?
-我觉得我们该走了 -好
- I think we should go. - Cool.
嘿 利肯
Hey, Lekan.
其实我要去参加一场葬礼
Actually I've got a funeral to go to.
丹尼尔·希克森
Daniel Hickson.
他是我一个朋友
He was a friend.
好 那我们走吧
Right, let's go, then.
他是谁
Who is he?
杰克·多恩
Jack Dorn,
几周前他还是无名之辈
and up until a few weeks ago he was no-one.
但自从那个梅多♥维♥由区的贱族男孩死了之后
But since the death of the Nought boy in Meadowview,
他就有了不少追随者
he's gained quite the following.
他自称为
He's calling himself
解放民兵组织的新领袖 女士
the new leader of the Liberation Militia, Ma'am.
我们也发现了持续增长的网络议论
And we're picking up increasing levels of chatter online.
我们建议立刻逮捕他
We'd recommend arresting him immediately.
那只会更加激化矛盾
Surely that'll inflame the situation.
再说解放民兵组织多年前就解散了
And the LM broke apart years ago.
这可比你以为的要危险 首相
Oh, it's a little more insidious than that, Prime Minister.
多恩就像是一种粘合剂
Dorn acts as a kind of binding agent.
那些分散的细胞 没了他就会消散的
All these disparate cells - without him they'd dissipate again.
请先留步
Before you go.
我准备任命
I'm going to commission
一个针对警方暴♥力♥的独♥立♥调查组
an independent inquiry into police brutality.
首相 这样的调查将会损伤士气
Prime Minister, such an investigation would shatter morale.
那可以增强信任 缓解紧张态势
It'll build trust, diffuse tension,
也能体现我们愿意开展对话的愿望 副局长
and it shows a willingness to start a dialogue, Deputy Commissioner.
我们不欠解放民兵组织什么
We owe the LM nothing,
最不欠的就是这种对话将赋予他们的合法性
least of all the legitimacy such a dialogue would give them.
右翼和有些新闻媒体会批判的
The Right and some of the press will grumble.
但幸运的是 我们将逮捕
But luckily, we are going to arrest
解放民兵组织的主要组织者
the chief coordinator of the Liberation Militia.
那倒是会让军事基地那些人高兴
That should placate the base.
时间可真够巧的 先生们 你们说是吗
Interesting times, gentlemen, wouldn't you agree?
首相
Prime Minister.
卡马尔
Kamal.
我听了你的致辞
I heard your speech.
你很有智慧
You're an intelligent man.
好学 理性 严谨
Curious, reasonable, rigorous.
但是你站在了历史的对立面
But you're planting your flag on the wrong side of history here
你自己也明白
and you know it.
为什么
Why?
你所主张的其实是混乱
What you're advocating is chaos.
我经历过这种混乱
I've seen chaos.
我见过其后果
I've seen what it does.
密涅瓦身边是谁
Who's that with Minerva?
不知道 可能是阅兵时认识的吧
I don't know. Some guy from the parade, I think.
阅兵
The parade.
你该小心点 宝贝
You should be careful, babe.
我看到你和那个贱族小子在一起是一回事
It's one thing me seeing you with that Nought,
万一别人看到了怎么办
but anyone else?
那可就不好看了 不是吗
Doesn't look good, does it?
把他叫过来
Let's get him over.
密涅瓦的新伙伴
Minerva's new fella.
我要会会他 确保他是个好男人
I need to vet him. Make sure he's the right sort.
好啊
Yeah.
有人认识住在新弗朗西斯敦的人吗
Does anyone know anyone in New Francistown?
有 我有一些同学住在那
Yeah, I've got some mates from school who live there.
我们需要人手把前线维持在埃尔迈恩街
We need bodies to hold the front line down to Ermine Street.
叫你同学去棕榈树庄园
Get your mates over to the Palm Tree Estate
到那和我们的人联络 明白吗
to liaise with our guys there. You got that?
名字给我 我去
Give me their names. I'll go.
不用 我可以的 我准备好了
No, it's, it's fine. I...I can do that. I'm ready.
武装警♥察♥ 武装警♥察♥
Armed police! Armed police!
不准动
Stay where you are!
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
终于结束了 我要脱下这该死的西装
I'm glad that's all over. I can take off this bloody suit.
至少你看上去很像一名士兵了 卡莱姆
At least you looked the part, Callum.
好吧 但我还不算真正的士兵
Yeah, well, I didn't, though, did I?
身为开创者是很难的
It's hard being the first.
变革就是这么来的 总得有人铺路
That's how change happens. Someone has to pave the way.
妈妈 他们不欢迎我们 不信任我们
Mama, they don't want us there and trust me,
他们确保我们明白这一点
they make sure we know it.
你的军士长肯定是喜欢你的
Well, your, er, Sergeant Major must like you.
不然也不会让你休假去参加葬礼
Giving you this time off for the funeral.
我不确定他们是否欢迎我去
Well, I'm not so sure they'll want me there either.
我是说丹尼的家人
Danny's family.
别瞎说 他们当然欢迎你去
Don't talk nonsense, of course they will.
你是丹尼的朋友
You were his friend.
我真希望你今天能去
I really hoped you'd come today.
抱歉 我有点忙
Sorry. I was busy.
得了吧 忙什么
Yeah, doing what?
回应 小卡
Responding, Cal.
他们杀了我们的朋友 所以我忙着做出回应
They killed our friend. So I've been busy responding.
给我一根烟
Give me one of them.
你呢
So, what about you?
你有没有成功从内部改变这个体系
Have you changed the system from the inside yet?
太难了
It's difficult.
那里的人都是混♥蛋♥
They're arseholes at that place.
听着 今晚跟我一起去
Look, come with me tonight.
多恩被抓了 整个一片混乱
Dorn's been arrested. It's, it's, it's chaos.
-我今晚不行 -那明天呢
- I can't, not tonight. - Well, what about tomorrow, huh?
我必须在这条路上坚定走下去
I've got to see this through.
你有小心谨慎吧
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表