剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
I thought we weren't defending him any more?
习惯的力量
Force of habit.
妈妈 对不起
Mama, I'm so sorry.
你完全不需要跟我道歉
You have absolutely no need to apologise to me.
我嫁给了这个人
I married the man.
我们都被他施了魔咒
And we all fell under his spell.
我同意麦姬和亚罗继续这件事
I gave Meggie my blessing to proceed with this thing with Yaro.
但是 妈妈 这对你会有什么影响
But, Mama, what'll that mean for you?
不要担心我
Don't you worry about anything.
我会没事的
I'll be just fine.
我比人们认为的要坚强得多
I'm far stronger than people give me credit.
我希望你回归内心
I want you to focus on this.
是么让这里充满喜悦
Whatever fills it with the most joy,
我希望你去追随它 塞芙
I want you to follow it, Sephy.
无论它是什么
Whatever it is.
去做吧 总不会错的
Do that and you can't go wrong.
妈妈 妈妈 谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, Mama. Oh, mama. Ese gan. Ese gan.
我明天再来看你
Well, I'll come round tomorrow to check on you.
晚安 妈妈
Odaro, Mama.
你还没说出我想听到的话
You're not telling me what I want to hear.
-你什么都没说 -求你了
- You're not telling me anything! - Please.
-你到底要我怎样 -说出真♥相♥
- What do you want from me? - I want the truth!
不要杀我 我有一个儿子
Don't kill me! I have a son.
一个小男孩
A little boy!
我不会杀你
I'm not going to kill you.
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just needed to know what happened to m...
莱恩·麦克格雷戈的事
To Ryan McGregor.
我将告诉你的 我被警告过不要告诉任何人
What I'm about to tell you, I was warned to never tell anyone.
是什么
What is it?
我喜欢麦克格雷戈
I liked McGregor.
我尽力去帮他
I tried my best to help him.
但上面有命令
But there were orders.
你明白吗
You understand?
谁的命令
By who?
监狱长下达的命令
From the warden,
也可能是职位更高的人 我不知道
maybe higher even, I don't know.
那不是自杀
It wasn't no suicide.
但你不是听我说的
But you didn't hear that from me,
就像我今晚从来没见过你一样 好吗
just like I didn't see you here tonight. Right?
你干了什么
What've you done?
是你干的 不是我
You did this, not me.
我们达成了共识
We... We had an understanding.
他知道你是谁
He clocked who you were.
他会直接跑去警局
He'd have gone straight to the police.
这边 拖着 拖过来 快点
This side. Drag it. Drag it across. Come on.
你好 我是卡莱姆 请在滴声之后留言
Hi, this is Callum, leave a message after the tone.
你好
Hi.
是我
It's me.
我需要你 卡莱姆
I need you...Callum.
只是你
No-one else but you.
我不想再继续等待可行的那天
I don't want to wait to make this work, all right?
我们去别处一起开始我们的生活 就现在
Let's just go somewhere and start our lives together...now.
我爱你
I love you.
所以我要告诉你真♥相♥
That's why I need to tell you the truth.
面对面说
Face-to-face.
我来找你了
I'm coming to find you.
嘿
Hey.
太好了 你回来了 你去哪儿了
Oh, good, you're back. Where've you been?
-晚餐已经凉了 -是啊
- Dinner's getting cold. - Yeah.
我 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
没事 这有什么
It's all right. It's nothing special.
我刚把饭放到烤箱里
I've just popped it in the oven.
怎么了
What?
妈妈 我只是 我只是
Look, Mama, I just, I just...
我需要你知道
I need you to know.
我很感谢你
Thank you.
感谢你为我和裘德付出的一切
For everything you do for me... and Jude.
卡莱姆
Cal...
-你还好吗 -我挺好
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
好
Ok.
我去把给你盛饭
Well, I'll get your plate out.
我要跟你谈谈 是关于你♥爸♥爸的事 请跟我见一面
我在你家外面 出来见我吧
你来做什么
What you doing here?
你没收到我的信息吗
Didn't you get my messages?
没关系
It's fine.
卡莱姆 我
Callum, I er...
我想让你知道 现在开始 你排第一
I want you to know that, from now on, you come first.
总是第一
Always!
-我有事要告诉你 -我也是
- I need to tell you something. - Me too.
不不 请让我先说 好吗
No. No. Please. Just let me go first. All right?
你说得对 对所有事情
You were right, about everything.
卡莱姆 你说的都对
You were right, Callum,
不管是你♥爸♥爸的事还是我爸爸的事
about your father, about mine.
我只是不知道怎么跟你说
I just didn't know how to tell you.
我当时在思考是否该告诉你
And I was deciding whether I should
但你不能对你爱的人撒谎
but you don't lie to the one that you love.
如果你想跟对方一起创造未来的话 就不能
You don't. Not when you're trying to build a future together.
一起的生活
A life together.
我想跟你在一起
And I want that with you.
超过其他任何东西
More than anything.
我想跟你一起创造生活
I want to build my life with you.
我们在欺骗自己
We're kidding ourselves.
这种关系 我们
This...us...
能有什么
could ever be.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you saying?
我不能爱你 塞芙
I can't love you, Sephy.
不
No.
不能以这种身份爱你
Not with who I am.
也无法在我选择的路上爱你
Or where I'm going.
不 卡莱姆 不要这样
Look, no, Callum, please don't do this...
该走了
We gotta go!
-快点 我们该走了 -怎么回事
- Come on, man. We gotta go! - What's going on?
卡莱姆 我爱你
Callum, I love you.
卡莱姆
Callum!
卡莱姆 别去
Callum! No!
裘德
Jude!
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表