剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
-嘘 -别
- Shh! - Just...
怎么 别这样 你
What? No. No, no, no, it's...
别动 好吗
Don't, please.
别 别 我要和
No, no. I need to...
抓住她
Get her!
-别 别 -过来吧 闭嘴
- No! No! - Come here. Shut up!
求你了
Please!
求你了 卡莱姆 别
Please! Callum, please...
这足够证明我的衷心了吧
Is that proof enough of my loyalty?
你不要忘了这样做是为了什么
Don't you forget what all this is for...
是为了谁
who this is for.
你不必提醒我
You don't need to remind me.
-她身上有手♥机♥吗 -没有
- Any phones on her? - She's clean.
卡马尔·哈德利最为看重的东西 就在眼前
The thing that Kamal Hadley most values in the world, right here.
朋友们 这
That, my friends...
就是力量
is power.
开始干活
Get to work.
起来吧
Now, now.
坐下
Sit.
小卡 一次性手♥机♥在哪儿
Cal, where's the burner?
眼睛看着这个
Cast your eyes over that.
把报纸举起来
Hold up the paper.
《奥赫涅标准报》
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者和骗子
高一点
Higher.
好的 开始读吧
OK. Now, read that.
《奥赫涅标准报》
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者和骗子
爸爸
Baba.
爸爸 我被绑♥架♥了
Baba, I have been kidnapped.
不是现金 那种回报早就没了
It's not cash, that offer's long gone,
但我要你离开阿尔比恩
but I do need you out of Albion.
别担心
Don't worry.
我本来就打算走了
I was going anyway.
这难道不是你欠我妈妈的
Didn't you owe it to my mama,
说出真♥相♥
to be honest,
而不是在国家报纸上抨击她的儿子
instead of crucifying her son in the national press?
亚罗 那些决定很久以前就做出了
Yaro, decisions were made a long time ago,
已经无法挽回了
that can't be undone.
我们都必须接受
We just have to live with that.
你仍然不明白 是吧
You still don't get it, do you?
我还活着
I exist.
不管你将我送到哪里
No matter where you send me.
你是谁
Who is this?
我手上有你的东西
I have something of yours.
你可能想要回的东西
Something you might want back.
又该做笔交易了
Time to do business again.
你们有谁今天见过塞芙吗
Have either of you seen Sephy today?
没有 爸爸 怎么了
No. Baba, what's going on?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
-好 走吧 -你要去哪儿
- Right, let's go. - Where you going?
多恩要我们去弄交易
Dorn wants us to sort the drop,
去侦查一下交易地点
do a recce for a handover point.
-你和她待在一起 -我可不是保姆
- You're staying here with her. - I ain't no baby-sitter.
伙计们 等我一下
Lads, give us a sec?
裘德 是你让我做这件事的
Jude, you wanted me to do this job.
是的 你已经做完了
Yes, you've done it.
干得好 还不够吗
Well done. Was that not enough?
还需要我给你更多表扬吗
Do you need me to give you more praise?
我们在一条船上
We're on the same side.
这是我的船 我把你带了进来
This is my side. I brought you in.
我们在对抗谁 贵族还是我们自己
Who are we fighting here? Crosses or ourselves?
贵族 干好你的活儿
The Crosses. Now, just do the job.
你是不是害怕了
Or are you scared?
害怕什么
Scared of what?
怕她对于你的意义
What she is to you.
她什么也不是
She's nothing.
她什么也不是
She's nothing!
她什么也不是
She's nothing.
什么也不是
She's nothing.
是 我知道 很晚了
Yes, I know it is very late,
我只是希望
but I was just hoping...
是 很抱歉打扰你 再见
Yes, I'm sorry to disturb you. Goodbye.
卡马尔
Kamal?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
-是的 是的 -在哪里
- Yes! Yes! - Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们会找到她的
But we'll find her.
哈德利夫人 我们现在的假设是
Mrs Hadley, we're working under the assumption
-那通电♥话♥是真的 但 -什么电♥话♥
- that the phone call is real, but - What phone call?
我接到一个电♥话♥
I received a call.
谁打的 谁会有你的电♥话♥号♥码
From who? Why would they even have your number?
我不知道他们是怎么找到我们的
I have no idea how they... how they got to us.
我们仍需要你提供
We still need a list of anyone
任何你觉得想伤害你和家人的人员名单
you think might want to harm you or your family.
情报局正着手
Intelligence is working
政♥治♥威胁 但如果有
on the political threat, but if anything...
这绝对是解放民兵组织干的 还能是谁
This is the work of the LM. Who else would do this?
我们在追查这条线 先生
We are following that lead, sir.
只有这条线需要追查
There is only one lead to follow.
我们必须对一切可能性持开放态度
We have to be open to all possibilities.
最开始的几个小时非常重要
The first few hours are vital.
我们需要一份您觉得可疑的
We will still need a list of anyone you think...
我是首相 给我找到她
I'm the Prime Minister! Find her!
最后追踪到她的地点是沃克苏尔桥
The last place she's tracked to is Vauxhall Bridge.
我们找到了她的手♥机♥和另一部手♥机♥
We've found her phone and a second phone.
她给卡莱姆·麦克格雷戈打了很多次电♥话♥
She's made numerous calls to Callum McGregor.
打给麦姬 让她过来
Call Call Meggie. Get her here.
爸爸 我被绑♥架♥且有生命危险
Baba, I've been kidnapped and my life is in danger.
我暂时没有受伤
I've not been hurt yet.
但我不知道还有多久
But I don't know for how much longer
就可能会受伤
that's going to be the case.
抓我的人索要一百万英镑
The people holding me are asking for £1 million.
奥赫涅标准报
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和骗子
并要求你放弃首相的职位
And for you to give up your position as Prime Minister.
解放民兵组织
现在只有我和你了
It's just me and you,
而你讨厌这样
and you hate it.
又或者你乐见其成
Or you love it.
你终于让我的家人感受到了最剧烈的痛苦
You finally get to cause my family the most amount of pain.
-包括我 -你不是重点
- And me. - This isn't about you.
告诉我你找到了IP地址
Tell me you have an IP address.
他们在多台服务器中切换
They're bouncing around multiple servers,
但供应商在查了
but the provider's on it.
哈德利先生
Mr Hadley?
卡莱姆不会这样做的
Callum would never do this.
我的天 他会用生命保护塞芙
My God, he'd protect Sephy with his life.
你知道的
You know that.
把麦克格雷戈夫人的电♥话♥拿来
Take Mrs McGregor's phone.
她儿子有可能联♥系♥过她
Her boys may have been in contact.
另外不准放她离开这里
And she is not allowed to leave the premises.
我们会检查所有的设备
We will check all devices,
但我们必须先验证
but of course, we have to check
视频的合理性
the legitimacy of the video first.
你或许应该专注于安全地找回我的孩子
You should probably concentrate on bringing my child back safely.
你必须辞职 卡马尔
You have to step down, Kamal.
哈德利先生 您是首相
Mr Hadley, you are Prime Minister.
您不能被曝以任何方式与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥协商
You cannot be seen in any way to be negotiating with terrorists,
不能屈从于他们的指令
to give in to their demands.
这是我的个人问题
Look, this is a personal and private matter,
性质不会改变
and it stays that way.
辞职吧
Resign.
就现在
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表