剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
But I wish it were that cynical. I could respect that.
不 她这么做是因为她真的相信如此
No, she does it because she believes it.
我不管你们统治这里多久了
I don't care how long you've been here.
这是占领
This is an occupation.
另外还有件事
One other thing.
你们对阿普里卡的厌恶
This, erm, distaste for Aprica.
那里的贱族几乎和贵族是完全平等的
Noughts there are almost completely equal to Crosses.
如果你跟我「几乎」完全平等 你会满足吗
What, would you be happy being "Almost" completely equal to me?
多恩先生
Mr Dorn.
我会确保
I'm gonna make sure
你将可以自♥由♥地开展你的活动
that you're free to continue your activities.
你想让首相下台
You want the Prime Minister gone.
我也想让首相下台
I want the Prime Minister gone.
那意味着我们可以共谋大业
Which means we have business together.
我明明说了你今天不能休假
I said you couldn't take the day off.
结果发现他不需要休假 今天本来就是他休假
It turns out he didn't need it - he was off anyway.
我们之前换班了
We swapped shifts,
因为那天我要去参加我儿子的军校训练毕业典礼
so I could go to my son's inauguration the other day.
那你刚刚去哪儿了
Well, where were you, then?
感冒 我们都患了感冒
A bug. Yeah, we've all had it.
那赶快去工作吧
Well, get back to work, then.
有很多货物要卸 不准超时
There's all them to unload. And no overtime.
不包括你 麦克格雷戈 你不用干了
Not you, McGregor. You're done.
别用一副你没料到的表情看着我
Don't look at me like you didn't expect it.
他们都是好小伙 但你刚刚树立了坏榜样
They're good lads but you just lead 'em on.
把你的储物柜清空走人
Empty out your locker.
你最好回去工作 兄弟
You best get to work, mate.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll call you.
利肯
Lekan.
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk.
你填完你的大学申请表了吗
Did you finish your application?
你填完你的大学申请表了吗 似乎很紧急啊
Did you finish your application? It seemed very urgent.
-是的 写完了 -那就好
- Yeah. Yeah, yeah. - Good.
听着
Erm, listen. Er...
我仔细思考了下我们的感情
I've been thinking about us and...
对不起 但我无法和你继续下去了
I'm sorry but I can't do this any more.
-我 我觉得... -不行
- I... I think... - No.
不行吗
No?
我们不搞这一套
We don't do this.
你不搞这一套
You don't do this.
你仔细思考过了是吗
You've been thinking?
这时间点可真够巧的
Curious timing, by the way.
什么
What?
是有人在帮你思考吧 塞芙
Someone else been helping you with your thinking, Sephy?
没有
No!
好笑的是 我一般可以自己独♥立♥思考
Funnily enough, I'm usually able to process thoughts and ideas myself.
算了 回家去吧 别担心 我没有生气
Anyway. Go home. And don't worry, I'm not pissed off.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
-什么 -我不爱你 利肯
- What? - I don't love you, Lekan.
你觉得这重要吗
Do you think any of that matters?
我们在一起...
This is...
重点在于保持传统规矩
...is about putting things in place.
保护延续性
It's about preserving continuity.
就算你不爱我
So you don't love me.
-我们可以凑合过 -不 不行
- We'll manage. - No, we won't,
因为我想要比这更美好的东西
because I want better than this.
-不 你不想 -不 我想
- No, you don't. - Yeah, I do!
-不 你不想 -不 我想
- No, you don't. - Yeah, I do!
-不 你不想 -不 我想
- No, you don't. - Yeah, I do!
不 你不想
No, you don't!
你不想
You don't!
我已经跟你说过了 重点在于保护延续性
See, I've already told you, this is about continuity.
那才是最重要的
That is what it's about.
那才是你想要的
That's what you want
-否则你就是个白♥痴♥ -不不不
- or you're an idiot. - No, no, no.
你♥他♥妈♥认真听我说 利肯 听我说
Just fucking listen to me, Lekan! Just listen to me!
我当初怎么想的 竟跟你在一起
What was I thinking with you?
说老实话 你说得对
You know what, to be fair, you were right.
我们当初在一起很容易 我们都没仔细考虑
We were easy. We didn't take a second thought.
不 但我现在心更大些了 明白吗
No, but I, I'm a bit more ambitious now. Yeah?
你也应该试试
You should try it.
你家还有我一些东西
I've got some stuff in your quarters.
我不想要了 烧了吧
I don't want it. Burn it.
塞芙
Sephy?
听着 塞芙 塞芙
Look, Sephy, Sephy, Sephy.
-求你了 -别这样
- Please. - No.
-别这么做 塞芙 -不 不 不要
- Don't do this, Sephy. - No, no, no. No.
别再时时刻刻都担惊受怕了
Stop being so scared all the time.
你会失去一切的
You'll lose everything.
你可以再回去求求他
You could go back, you know.
他肯定已经冷静下来了
He'll have cooled down now.
我不会跪着求他的
I'm not gonna grovel.
-莱恩 这是我们的... -不行
- Ryan, this is our... - No.
麦姬 拜托
Meggie, please.
我了解奥康乔 他是个固执的混♥蛋♥
I know Okonjo. He's a stubborn bastard.
他不会改变主意的
He's not gonna change his mind.
好吧 或许我们的生活也还能过下去
Yeah, I suppose we'll be all right.
前提是节衣缩食
If we're careful.
卡莱姆也开始挣钱了
Callum's earning now.
别担心 我会重新找到工作的
Don't worry, I'll find something.
我不该去的
I shouldn't have gone.
他是你朋友啊
He was your friend.
在某种程度上 他们把这点也剥夺了
In a way, they took that too.
裘德说得对 这不仅关乎我 我的雄心壮志
Jude's right. It's not just me, my ambition.
这比那些要重大得多
It's wider than that.
如果你需要人帮把手 跟我说一声
Let me know if you need a hand with that.
不得不承认 我从没想到你会是第一个离开的人
I've gotta admit, I never thought you'd be the first out.
我的大部分家人都跟我断绝往来了
Most of my family aren't talking to me.
剩下的那些 也只是靠我挣得钱吃饭
The ones that are, eat on the wage I'm bringing in.
我知道你的无♥耻♥计划 根本没意义
I know the shit you've got planned. It's pointless.
你在试图勾引你的长官前
Well, you should have thought about that
就该先想到这点才对
before you tried to seduce your superior officer.
我们都知道是谁说服了谁
We both know who pursued who.
我们当中谁要失去的东西更多
Which one of us had more to lose.
但并非只有我们
It's not as if we're the only ones.
你当时为什么去那里
Why were you there?
你什么时候会去河南岸了
Since when do you go south of the river?
你当时在找人
You were looking for someone.
利肯并不是伤心 他更像是愤怒
Lekan wasn't hurt, he was just more sort of, outraged.
就好像我偷走了他的什么东西
Kind of like I'd stolen something from him.
那很好 不是吗
Well, that's good, isn't it?
我知道你为何去奥尼泰米俱乐部
I know why you were at Onitemi.
你是去找她的
You were looking for her.
我说了我不知道你在说些什么
I said I don't know what you're talking about.
你不希望任何人知道 对吧
You don't want everyone knowing, do you?
知道吗
You know what...
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我打算留下来 你休想阻止我
I think I'm gonna stay and you aren't going to stop me.
这一切要如何收场
So how does this end?
你想过这个问题吗
I mean, have you thought of that?
这一切要如何收场
How is all of this going to end?
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表