剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
我们合作是双赢
It's in our mutual interest to work together.
否则我们为各自的伟大目标而做出的牺牲
Otherwise the sacrifices we've both made for our causes
就都白费了
will have been for nothing.
那你牺牲了什么
What have you sacrificed, then?
坎多拉
Candora.
好好干活吧
Get to work.
对了 多恩 占领就是爽
Oh, Dorn, smash the occupation.
操♥你♥妈♥的 卡马尔
Screw you, Kamal.
-你是跟别的男孩好上了吗 -不是
- Is there some other boy? - No.
那他是有别的女人了吗
Or does he have some other girl?
因为如果他没有
Because if he doesn't,
-你得把他转让给我 -密涅瓦
- you need to give me his number. - Minerva!
你为什么要和利肯分手
Why would you split with Lekan?
他这么完美 这根本没道理
He's perfect. It just doesn't make sense.
对我来说很合理
It does to me.
你在学校认识了别的男孩吗
Was there someone at school?
我说了不是 你为何一直这么问
I said no! Why do you keep asking?
我想如果真有 塞芙肯定会说的
I'm sure Sephy would have said something.
谢谢 麦姬
Thank you, Meggie.
你下令让军队去大街上监管一个文化活动
You authorised the army on the streets for a cultural event?
没错 我们听到一些消息
Yes, we picked up some chatter.
解放民兵组织在策划大事件
The LM is planning something big.
鉴于过去几周的事
Given the past few weeks,
这似乎是个合理的公共安全措施
it seemed a sensible public safety precaution.
不过是在城里的大街上举办派对和音乐节
It's just in cities holding street parties and music festivals.
除非你想取消吗
Unless you'd rather cancel?
你应该先过问下我的意见
You should've run it by me first.
我们在伦敦安排的是仁点的军校生
We're using Mercy Point cadets in London.
有谁比你推动的贵贱融合军校生更适合去做这事
Who better to do it than your pet integration project?
那样的话 没人会被激怒
That way no-one gets antagonised,
贱族也可以安心地吃他们的烤牛肉了
and the Noughts can eat their roast beef in peace.
你既然已经抓到了多恩 就该把他长♥期♥关起来
You should have kept Dorn locked up while you had him.
没有正当理由
There were no grounds.
你向来都强调要严格遵行法律
You've always felt strongly about the rule of law.
怎么样 亲爱的
How'd it go, love?
我找了一天 去了中介
I walked around all day. Did the agencies.
甚至去了那个街角
I even went to that corner, you know,
就是人们找临时工的那地方
where people go looking for day-labourer's work?
一无所获
Nothing.
你有没有想过把名字改成巴洛贡或奥乌苏
Have you thought about changing your name to Balogun or Owusu?
那样也许会更走运
Maybe you'd have more luck.
我之前还以为你不赞成盗用呢 裘德
There was me thinking you didn't approve of appropriation, Jude.
各位 我回来了
Hi, everyone.
你回家前至少可以把那玩意儿拿下来
You could at least have taken that off before you came home.
-过来吃点东西 -我先去换衣服
- Come and have something to eat. - I'm just going to get changed.
你明明跟我的想法一样
You agree with me.
我可不要在卡莱姆每次回家时都抨击他
I'm not having a go at Callum every time he comes in the house.
去跟解放民兵组织谈谈吧
Come and talk to the LM.
他们会立即让你回去
They'd have you back in an instant.
他们是对的
They're right, you know.
多恩 他帮我认清了我是什么样的人
Dorn - he's helped me understand who I am.
我知道自己是什么样的人 儿子
I know who I am, son.
我也不需要你来教导我解放民兵组织是什么样的
I don't need you to school me on the LM.
你难道不希望你的人生有点成就吗
Don't you want to do something with your life?
我在找工作 儿子
I'm looking for a job, son.
你或许也该考虑去找份工作
Something you might want to think about.
给
Here.
-你肯定饿坏了 -谢了 妈妈
- You must be starving. - Oh, thanks, Mama.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
就出去一会儿
I'm just going out for a bit.
-卡莱姆 你才刚回来 -我知道
- Callum, you've only just got here. - I know, I know.
就是有点事需要去解决一下
Just something I need to sort out.
-是我认识的人吗 -不是
- Anyone I know? - Nah.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?!
别等我了
Look, don't wait up.
-晚点见 -回见
- I'll see you later. - See you.
你是说 你站出来为解放民兵组织说话了
You...you're telling me you defended the LM?
他们就是群暴徒
They're a bunch of thugs.
-你听上去跟裘德一样 -我知道
- You're sounding like Jude! - I know.
我知道 我当时被说得烦了
I know, right? I was just annoyed.
你不需要证明什么 至少对我不用
You don't have to prove anything, you know. Not to me.
不如这样吧
And I tell you what,
你不要为那些白♥痴♥贵族道歉
how's about you don't apologise for any Cross that's an idiot
我也不为白♥痴♥贱族道歉
and I won't apologise for any Nought that's the same.
同意吗
Agreed?
成交
Deal.
卡莱姆
Callum?
怎么了
Yeah?
想象下如果我们离开这里
Imagine if we got out of here.
我是说 真的离开这里
I mean...really out of here, yeah?
离开阿尔比恩 甚至阿普里卡
Out of Albion. Aprica, even.
-就那样吗 -对啊
- Just like that? - Yeah.
那可真"容易"呢
Cos it's so easy.
我们在阿普里卡能做什么
What would we do in Aprica?
那重要吗
Does it matter? Hm?
对于我们这样的人 在那里生活会容易些
It's easier there for people like us.
没人会对我们指指点点 卡莱姆
We'd be left alone, Callum.
那显然是很重要的一点吧
That's got to count for something.
这里不会有真正的改变
Things won't really change here.
我们两个渺小的人
We're just two people
对抗的是无数达拉米老师那样的人
against millions of Mr Daramys.
这么轻易就放弃了吗
Giving up so easily?
为何不呢
Why not?
我考虑下
I'll think about it.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
但如果我们真的搬去阿普里卡
If we do move to Aprica, though,
那是不是意味着我终于可以穿花衬衫了[非洲服饰]does that mean I finally get to rock a dashiki?
-不行 -那是我的梦想
- No! - Big dream.
我其实有点庆幸你说不行
I'm actually kind of glad you said no!
熬夜了吗
Late night?
他带我出去了
He took me out.
哪一个
Which one?
没喝完呢
It's not empty.
嘉丝敏 瓶子已经空了
Jasmine. The bottle's empty.
不 没有
No, it's not.
-嘉丝敏 瓶子已经空了 -没空
- Jasmine, the bottle's empty! - It's not empty.
已经空了 嘉丝 只是个空瓶了
It's...it's empty, Jas. It's just an empty bottle.
没有
It's not...
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看着我 拜托了
Don't look at me like that, please.
嘉丝
Jas...
好啦
Ok.
没事的
It's OK.
我猜嘉丝敏又赖床了
Take it Jasmine's having one of her lie-ins.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
跟亚罗有过什么联♥系♥吗
Yaro. Any contact?
没有
No.
我知道我没资格这么说
I know it's not my place to say this,
但你应该找到他
but you should find him.
和他谈谈
Speak to him.
是啊
Yeah.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你的确没资格这么说
It's not your place.
我做了你要求的一切
I've done everything you've ever asked,
现在我想要一点回报
and now I'd like something from you.
请告诉嘉丝敏吧
Please tell Jasmine.
她该知道真♥相♥
She deserves the truth.
你这样对她 很不公平
It's unfair, the way you treat her.
她总是在强颜欢笑
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表