剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
好了 儿子
All right, son.
-再见 再见 -再见 爸爸
-See you. See you. -See you, Baba.
小士兵 我猜
Reckon your Cross friend's
你的贵族朋友喜欢跟你一起玩
going to love playing with you, toy soldier.
裘德
Jude!
丹尼对我说的最后一句话是
Look, you know the last thing Danny said to me
他为我骄傲 我应该这样做
was that was he was proud, yeah? That I should do this.
所以你做这个是为了他
So you're doing this for him?
老弟 这太贱了
Oh, that's low, man.
不 这正好提醒你
No. See, low would be reminding you
早先让丹尼进医院的
it was your fat mouth that
是你这张贱嘴
put Danny in hospital in the first place.
你得选好边站了
You're picking a side.
怎么就只有你不知道呢
Why are you the only person that doesn't see that?
随便你怎么说
Whatever!
-你的茶泡好了 -我不想要
-Your tea's ready. -Yeah, I don't want it.
在最近针对一名警♥察♥的袭击中
Nought gang leader hospitalised in a recent attack
住院的贱族黑帮头领名为丹尼尔·希克森
on a policeman has being named as Daniel Hickson.
他住在臭名昭著的梅多♥维♥由区
Hickson lives in the notorious Meadowview district
该区位于伦敦南部
in South London.
伦敦警局副局长菲奥拉·阿比奥拉警告称
Deputy Commissioner for London's Police, Fiola Abyola,
在希克森所在的贱族医院外聚集...
warned that crowds gathering outside the Nought hospital...
借下你的蓝色紧身衣
I'm borrowing your blue top...
...有可能引发暴♥力♥事件
with Hickon being treated could turn violent.
你看新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
什么 贱族被煽动吗
What? Noughts getting all stirred up?
警♥察♥被袭击了啊 他们还能做什么
But what are the cops meant to do when they're attacked?
-但他如果没有... -谢了
-Yeah, but what if he didn't get... -Oh! Thanks.
我们会以极高的专业素养应对
..With great professionalism
面对来自贱族社区的持续侵略
in the face of sustained aggression from the Nought community.
来电 妈妈 工作
喂
Hello?
操操操操操
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
不会吧
No way...
阿尔比恩日报 警♥察♥对抗贱族暴徒
在医院抗♥议♥活动中 我们需要一位警♥察♥在场
We need a police presence at the hospital protest.
我们有监视器
It's a vigil.
而且警♥察♥已经在现场了
And I understand the police are already on the scene.
我是指实在的行动
I mean a real presence.
局面不稳定 卡马尔
It's a volatile situation, Kamal.
高压手段只会让情况更糟
A heavy-handed response will only make things worse.
局势已经变坏 每小时都在变得更糟
They're already worse. They're getting worse by the hour.
我劝您想想医院的医护人员
I urge you to think of the Cross staff at the hospital.
总不能让他们受到威胁吧
We can't allow them to be intimidated.
我理解您为何持保留意见 首相
I understand your reservations, Prime Minister.
但我们不能在法律与秩序的
But we can't be seen
执行上被看成是软弱的
to be soft on law and order.
好
All right.
但要谨慎行事
But they tread carefully!
你还好吗
All right.
开始希望我还在做酒吧侍应 还好
Starting to wish I'd stayed pulling pints. Yeah.
去做就行了
Let's just get this done.
-顺便说一下 我是伊莱恩 -科兰
- I'm Elaine, by the way. - Callum.
立正
Attention!
我们肯定进不去
No way are we getting in.
听着 我所有家人都不理我
Listen. None of my family are talking to me
因为我想来这里 我不可能不进去
because I want to come here. There's no way I'm not getting in.
好了 排好队 快点
Right, get in line. Hurry up!
你们现在
The state of it.
慢慢吞吞 骨瘦如柴
Slow, scrawny.
这是你们的普遍情况
That's quotas for you.
你们是第一批尝试的人
You people are the first to try.
很可能 你们会失败
You'll fail, most likely.
阿尔比恩每场伟大的战役
Every great military campaign
都在这里获得胜出
Albion ever fought was won in this place.
在这块土地上
On this ground.
在它的儿女们跨出大门
Before its sons and daughters ever stepped out the gate
抛头颅洒热血之前
and spilled their blood.
你们站在这里
You lot being here...
是一种侮辱
It's an insult.
好了
Right.
现在开始你们人生中最糟糕的一天吧
Let's get cracking on the shittiest day of your lives.
快快 快点 速度点
Kia kia! Come on, hurry up!
前进 前进
Move it! Move it!
快点 加快速度
Come on, go, go!
前进 前进
Move, move!
快点 快点
Come on! Move it!
军士长
Sergeant Major!
没看见 重做
Didn't see it. Do it again.
你听说住院的那个贱民了吗
Did you hear about that Nought boy in hospital?
他攻击了两名警♥察♥ 不是吗
He attacked two policemen, didn't he?
我听说恰恰相反
I heard that it was the other way around.
是他们出手攻击了他
I heard that they actually attacked him.
为什么两名全副武装的警♥察♥
Why would two heavily armed policemen
会去攻击一个手无寸铁的贱民
attack an unarmed Nought?
为什么一个手无寸铁的贱民
Why would an unarmed Nought
要去攻击两名全副武装的警♥察♥
attack two heavily armed policemen?
可能他喝醉了
Perhaps he was drunk.
他们爱喝酒
They drink.
是你喝醉了也会 不是吗
I mean, you would, wouldn't you?
医院设有警戒
There's a vigil at the hospital.
我想我可以去看看
And I was thinking that I might go.
我同情他们 我真的感到同情
I feel for them, I really do.
我认识几个贱民 他们总是很高兴
I know a few Noughts. They're always so cheerful.
但你确实会遇到一些自视甚高的人
But you do get these uppity ones.
这不是偏见而是事实
That's not prejudiced - that's a fact.
还是为他得到治疗而奠酒吧
Do a healing libation for the boy instead.
好
Yes.
这个主意的确更好
That is a better idea.
也更安全
Safer.
为什么选择来这里
Why here?
你家人也不会很高兴吧
I expect your family are none too thrilled either.
这是个机会 军士长
It's an opportunity, Sergeant Major.
让其他贱族看到 我们可以做出贡献
To show other Noughts that we do have something to offer.
社会因我们的参与而受益
And that when we engage, society does benefit.
我参加过巴尔干战役
I fought in the Balkans campaign.
与贱族步兵团作战
Against a Nought infantry.
他们不服从命令 懒惰 愚笨
They were insubordinate, lazy, dim-witted.
我有责任改变你的看法 军士长
Then it's my job to change your perception, Sergeant Major.
你星期一过来
You start on Monday.
六点整到大门口
Be at the gate 0600 hours sharp.
铭记在心
怎么样
Well?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
他们说需要几天时间
They said it will take a few days.
他们要看看结果之类的东西
They've got to look at results and stuff.
那你高兴吗
But you were pleased?
是啊 你知道这都是怎么回事
Yeah. You know what these things are like.
取决于他们看重什么
Just depends what they're looking for.
好 给你妈妈发条消息
All right. Well, text your mum.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
丹尼所在的医院有守夜活动
There's a vigil at the hospital Danny's at.
-你记得丹尼吗 -我不想听这个
- You remember Danny. - I'm not listening to this.
我去
I'll come.
确定没有利益冲突吗
Sure it's not a conflict of interest?
保持低调 别卷入是非
Just keep a low profile. Don't get involved.
我以为你没在听呢
I thought you weren't listening.
你知道他们是什么人
You know what they're like.
他们会找各种借口闹事
They'll look for any excuse to break it up.
没事的 爸爸 真的
It'll be fine, Baba. Honest.
看好他 好吗
Look after him. Will you?
别担心 我会的
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表