剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
She's always putting on her best face,
但那伤害到她了 这种程度是我以前从未见过的
but it's hurting her now, more than I've ever seen,
只要能让这停止 我什么都愿意做
and I'd do anything for it to stop.
把那些收拾干净好吗 别让任何人看到
Get rid of those, will you, before someone sees them?
我想念他
I miss him.
上帝保佑 停止这无端的死亡
Olorun oba ki o bawa dawo iku aitojo duro,
请上帝务必制止这一切 阿门
olorun oba abawa fi opin sii, amin.
你 走远点
You! Step away!
这简直太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
他在纠缠你吗
Is he bothering you?
没有
No.
你叫什么
Name?
卡莱姆·麦克格雷戈
Callum McGregor.
我说了他没纠缠我
I said he's not bothering me.
住哪儿
From?
梅多♥维♥由
Meadowview.
你来这儿干什么
What's your business here?
他是和我一起的 我说过了
He's with me. I told you!
你小心些
Watch yourself.
你没事吧
You OK?
嗯 我没事
Yes, I'm fine.
卡莱姆 等等 卡莱姆
Callum, wait. Callum!
听着 我知道这不是你的错
Look, I know this is not your fault.
这一切都不是你的错
None of it is.
嘉丝敏
Jasmine.
我有事要告诉你
Something I need to tell you.
实际上 我早就应该告诉你了
Actually, I should have told you a long time ago.
你又要开始说教了吗
Is this another one of your lectures?
不是
No.
如果你打算再说傻话来伤害我 我也不在乎了
Well, I don't mind if you say stupid things to hurt me.
反正我已经习惯了
It's not like I'm not used to it.
起码你说这些话的时候是看着我的
At least you look at me when you say them.
说吧
Go on, then.
你真的不明白 是吗
You really don't understand, do you?
我从未...
I've never...
我从未想过要伤害你
I've never wanted to cause you pain.
这些年来你一直在我身边支持我
You've stood by me all these years, and...
我不希望你不快乐
I don't want you to be unhappy.
我知道你在酗酒
I see the drinking.
我知道你那些...
I know about the...
不得体的行为
...Indiscretions.
但我想让你知道 我可以接受这些
But I need you to know I'm OK with it.
实际上 我很高兴你在别处得到了你想要的东西
In fact, I'm glad you're getting what you need somewhere.
我也希望我的接受
And I hope that accepting that...
能让你快乐一些
..will make you happier.
你告诉他了
You told him.
-告诉他什么 -关于我和奇迪克等男人的事
- What? - About Chidike and the others.
不 不 我没有
No. No, I didn't.
你告诉他了
You told him.
嘉丝敏 我没有
Jasmine, I didn't.
-我只说了... -那你做了什么
- All I did was... - Well, what did you do?
我只说了
All I said was...
你看起来不快乐
that you seem unhappy.
今天早上 我不知道该怎么做
This morning, I didn't know what to do.
原来是这么回事吗
Is that what this is?
-你可怜我 -不是的
- You feel sorry for me? - No.
不 我没那么说
No, I didn't say that.
我在努力做你的朋友 嘉丝
I was trying to be a friend, Jas.
我的人生可悲到这个地步了吗
Is that's what my pathetic life's come to?
甚至要被一个贱族人可怜
Being pitied, even by Noughts.
-我为人和善 -是的
- I'm kind. - Yes.
-我很忠诚 -是的
- I'm loyal. - Yes, you are.
你们都为此而蔑视我
And you all scorn me for it.
我丈夫蔑视我
My husband scorns me.
我从未亏待过你 麦姬 一次都没有
I've never treated you badly, Meggie, not once,
你跟了我这么多年 竟然做出这种事
and all the time you've been with me, you do this.
怎么了
What's going on?
麦姬要离职了
Meggie's leaving my employment.
-嘉丝敏 -夫人
- Jasmine? - Madam.
请称呼我为夫人
Madam to you.
我不再需要你的服务了
Your services are no longer required.
卡马尔 给她发四周薪水作为赔偿
Kamal, give her four weeks' wages in lieu of notice
再找人推荐新的佣人来
and call for a reference.
嘉丝敏 求你了
Jasmine, please!
你知道莱恩刚刚失业
You know Ryan's out of work!
你好呀 麦姬
Hi, Meggie!
出什么事了
What's going on?
你做了什么
What have you done?
那可是麦姬
It's Meggie.
你哪根筋搭错了
What's wrong with you?
现在喝睡前酒太早了点吧
Bit early for a nightcap, isn't it?
我已经试过了
Look, I tried already.
她说麦姬只是个佣人罢了
She said Meggie's just the help.
佣人
Help?
我们过会儿再谈吧
Look, let's just discuss this later,
等大家都冷静下来了再说
when everybody's calmed down.
你是说等她酒醒了 回到现实里再说吗
You mean when she's sobered up and rejoined the real world.
你少在我面前自以为是
Don't you come over all self-righteous with me!
把自己当成个贵不可言的小公主
As if you were some prissy little princess.
别以为我不知道你什么样
Don't think I don't see you.
妈妈 对不起
Mama. Pele.
我不该那么说话
I shouldn't have said that.
妈妈 求你别这样
Mama, please don't do this.
妈妈
Mama?
内政大臣
Home Secretary.
你给我们的那个名字 查无此人
That name you gave us, drawn a bit of a blank.
好吧 那大概是因为
Yeah, well, that could be because he, er,
有时候他会用亚罗·哈德利这个名字
sometimes goes by the name of Yaro Hadley.
他是我的一个远亲
A distant relative.
-喜欢用我们的姓氏捞好处 非常恶劣 -先生
- Likes to trade on our name. It's tedious. - Sir.
嘉丝敏现在压力很大
Jasmine's under a lot of stress.
我相信她会改变主意的
I'm sure she'll change her mind.
你能别替那个女人说好话了吗
Oh, will you stop apologising for that woman?
她把你像条狗一样赶出家门
She's thrown you out like you were nothing.
这么多年来 你任劳任怨地替她干活
All those years you spent picking her smalls off the floor.
-忠诚服务 -你为什么不上火
- Loyal service! - Why aren't you angry?
消停消停吧 你们该气的不是妈妈
Guys, just stop! It's not Mum you should be angry with.
是啊 你说得对 不是她 该气的是他们
No. You're right. It's not her, it's them.
你穿着滑稽制♥服♥伺候的那帮人
The ones you wear that comedy uniform for.
省省吧 那套制♥服♥
Yeah, well, that uniform's
是我们现在唯一的经济来源
going to be the only thing bringing in money around here now.
毕竟你一分钱都不挣
It's not like you're exactly contributing.
我很抱歉 麦姬
I'm so sorry, Meggie.
我希望我没有打扰到你们 我只是...
I hope I'm not intruding. I just...
-我只想说我会和她谈谈的 -进来吧
- I just wanted to say that I'm going to speak to her. - Come in.
不 等等 凭什么让她进来
No. No, wait. Why should she?
贵族贱♥人♥只会带给我们悲痛
Daggers bring us nothing but grief.
我们是不是该
Are we supposed to be, er,
我们还要感谢你的同情吗
supposed to be grateful for your sympathy?
裘德 坐下 坐下
Jude, sit down! Sit down!
过来 儿子 过来
Come on, son. Come on.
他说得对
He's right.
别来烦我们
Leave us alone.
她改变主意了吗
Has she changed her mind?
回家吧
Go home.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
这很不幸
It's unfortunate, this.
我可以试试跟她讲道理
I could try reasoning with her.
但事已至此
Here we are.
这是什么
What is this?
这种情况下
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表