剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
I want to see people dancing.
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
没什么 只是割伤
Fine. Sorry, I just cut myself.
我看看
Let's see.
看着挺严重的
It looks nasty.
等下
Hold on.
好了
Anyway...
卡莱姆
Callum.
塞芙
Sephy.
你真... 真好看
You look... You look amazing.
你也是
So do you!
我在外面看见你走下台阶
See, I saw you outside coming down the stairs.
你长大了
You've grown.
你真的长大了
I mean, wow, you've really grown.
我们上次见面才十岁吧
The last time we saw each other we were, like, ten.
不是吧
No, it wasn't.
你也长大了
And you've grown too.
长高了
Upwards...taller.
原来你躲在这儿
So this is where you're hiding.
这是卡莱姆 麦姬的儿子
This is, Callum, Meggie's son.
这是利肯
This is Lekan.
我和卡莱姆算是一起长大的
Callum and I sort of grew up together.
是吗 怎么会
Really? How?
妈妈看孩子时 有时会带我一起
Mama would bring me with her sometimes if she was baby-sitting
学校放假之类的时候
school holidays and that.
我和密涅瓦会把你打扮成洋娃娃
Minerva and I would dress you up like a doll!
-我都快忘了 -还好你觉得那很好玩
- I'd totally forgotten about that! - I'm glad you find that funny!
那段时间我可是非常困惑
That was actually a very confusing time for me...
你一直想做个服务员吗
So did you always want to be a waiter?
不 我只是来帮忙
No, no, I'm just helping out.
我其实在面试仁点军校
I'm actually through to the last round
已经进入最后一轮了
of interviews for a place at Mercy Point.
利肯就在那儿
That's where...Lekan is.
是 我听说他们允许贱族加入了
Yes, I'd heard they were allowing Noughts in.
我倒觉得行不通
I can't see it working.
我得通过两场入学考试
Well, I've had to sit two entrance exams...
也许我们该回去了
Maybe we should go back. Yeah?
-好的 -走吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
丹尼尔·希克森 我们的同胞
Daniel Hickson, one of our own people,
被该死的入侵者击倒
cut down by the dagger occupiers!
我受够了
I have had enough.
我们得团结起来
We Blankers have to join together
选出一位新领袖重振解♥放♥军♥
to resurrect the Liberation militia with a new leader!
现在该行动起来了 朋友们
Now is the time for action, my friends.
谁支持我
Who's with me?
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
-我叫驰蒂克 -很高兴你能来
- Chidike. - Oh, glad you could make it.
实际上 我正要走了
Well, actually I was just leaving.
贾丝明听到会很伤心的
Jasmine will be sorry to hear that.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
多恩先生 我是裘德·麦格雷戈
Mr Dorn, I'm Jude McGregor.
你在上面讲得太棒了
What you said up there was amazing.
谢谢 这对我意义重大
Thank you, that means a lot.
我昨晚在场 多恩先生
I was there, Mr Dorn, last night.
我弟弟卡莱姆也在 丹尼是我们的朋友
And my brother, Callum. Danny's our mate.
我每次都被拦 大家都是 但这次...
I get stopped all the time. We all do. But this was...
不 这次
Oh... No, this...
那这里就是你注定要来的地方
Then this is the place you're meant to be.
跟我来 有些人我想介绍给你
Come with me. There's some people I want to introduce you to.
十年间我就拥有了整个舰队
Within ten years I had an entire fleet.
我想说阿尔比恩也能做到
Now I'm saying that Albion can do the same.
就算没有那些超级大国的支持
We can... We can succeed without being propped up
我们也能成功
by some distant super state.
-干杯 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
我不清楚各位知不知道
I... I don't know if you gentlemen are aware,
但我们中有人就要进仁点军校了
but one of our number is on the brink of acceptance into Mercy Point.
别到处看了 他就在这里
Don't look round, he's here.
卡莱姆 我有问题问你
Kalem, I've got a question for you.
-是卡莱姆 -什么
- It's Callum. - Huh?
我说我叫卡莱姆
I said it's Callum.
假设你进了仁点军校
Suppose you got into Mercy Point...
你效忠于谁 阿尔比恩还是阿普里卡
..where does your loyalty lie - Albion or Aprica?
跟所有士兵一样 先生
It's the same as every soldier's, sir.
效忠于他或她的指挥官
To his or her commanding officer.
至于他们效忠于谁
As for their allegiance,
我想那取决于他们各自的良知
I suppose that's a matter for their own conscience.
回答得很好
That's a good answer.
你得看着点这小子 巴科先生
You need to watch this one, Mr Baako.
当然 我会的
Beni. Indeed I will.
我见过多恩了 他做了演讲
I saw Dorn. He spoke.
他说得完全正确
He's spot on.
-每个词都是 -听听还行
-Every word. - It's OK to listen, I suppose.
但就到此为止吧 好吗
But just leave it at that, will you?
-因为多恩不是你想的那样 -多恩明白
- Cos Dorn's not quite what you think. - Dorn gets it.
他能明白
He gets it.
-哈德利先生 -怎么了
- Mr Hadley... - Hm?
那是什么
What's that?
我 我今早发现的
I... I found it this morning.
然后呢
And?
这曾是亚罗的
It was Yaro's.
-可能是任何人的 -我会知道的
- Could be anybody's. - I'd know.
我是说 显然我不能完全确定
I mean, I can't be sure, obviously.
-我只是觉得 -你觉得 你知道
- I just think... - You think? You know?
扔了它 继续干活去吧
Throw that thing away and get back to work.
你想喝一杯吗 哈德利小姐
Would you like a drink, Miss Hadley?
都开始叫我哈德利小姐了是吗
Miss Hadley now, is it?
我们必须签一些文件
Well, we had to sign something.
称呼是...
Calling is...
像我之前那样叫你 工钱就该没了
What I called you earlier, I could lose my wages for that.
真的 我没在开玩笑
Yeah! I'm not joking.
抱歉 我不是...
Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't...
没关系 别担心
Hey. It's fine. Don't worry.
我有个好朋友住院了
Look, one of my best mates is in hospital, OK?
-怎么回事 -警♥察♥
- What happened? - Police.
警♥察♥什么
Police what?
就是警♥察♥
Just police.
这就是新闻里的那个男孩吗
Is this the boy on the news?
他们说他袭击了两位警♥察♥
They say he attacked two policemen.
哈德利小姐 他们没说实话
Hmm. Well, they lied, Miss Hadley.
添酒 请帮我们添酒
Hey. Fill up. Hey! Can you fill us up, please?
改变未来
从今天开始
加入仁点军校
核心诉求
服务人♥民♥ 保卫国土
跨越等级
让国家因你而骄傲
早上好
Morning.
他来了 早上好
Here he is! Morning.
-好了 我们来拍张照吧 -好吧
-Right, let's have a pic. -OK.
站直了
Stand up straight.
来
There we go.
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
我不知道 有点紧张
Yeah. I don't know. Nervous.
你妈都没怎么睡着
Yeah, your mama barely slept.
他在夸大其词 反正他也没怎么睡着
He's exaggerating. And anyway, neither did he.
你想吃早餐吗
Do you want some breakfast?
不了 我不想吃东西
No, I don't want anything.
那可不行
Right, like that's going to happen.
爸 你还好吗
You all right, Baba?
我没事 这条路很难
Yeah. It's hard.
当时我不该让你走下去
It's not what I would have chosen for you.
我可能中午就坐公交回来了
Chances are I'll be back on the bus by lunch.
你不会的
No, you won't.
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表