剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
Is that what you think?
不 从来没有 当然不
Never. No! Of course not.
-我说的话太蠢了 -没错
- What I said was stupid. - Yeah.
没错 那是错的
Yeah, I know, and it was wrong.
所以我现在来道歉了
And so I'm saying that I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 卡莱姆
I'm really sorry, Callum.
我也想假装我不是那样的人
I'd like to pretend that I wasn't like that,
假装自己和其他的贵族 不一样
that I wasn't like the other Crosses,
假装我比他们要强 可我并没有
that I was better than that, but I'm not.
我没意识到这一点
I just didn't realise it.
那就这样吧
It's ok.
你要去哪儿 等等
Where are you...? Wait!
你攀爬水平怎么样
How good are you at climbing?
多恩先生
Mr Dorn.
我以为是保安来了 他被叫到外面去了
I thought you were the guard. He got called outside.
他怎么样
How is he?
他还是没有反应 但病情在稳定下来
He's unresponsive still, but his condition is stabilising.
反正他爸妈是这么和我说的
That's what his mama and baba tell me, anyway.
他们在哪儿 我想向他们致敬
Where are they? I wanted to pay my respects.
他们回家拿换洗衣服去了
They've gone home to get a change of clothes.
我就说在他们回来之前我坐着陪他
So I said I'd sit with him till they got back.
好的 好样的
All right. Good man.
外面情况怎么样
How is it out there?
人们很愤怒
People are angry.
事态一点就着
It's like a tinderbox.
一点就着
Won't take much to set it off.
仁点军校录取了我
I've been offered a place at Mercy Point.
我还不知道去不去
Don't know if I'll go.
-为什么不去 -感觉不够勇敢
- Why not? - It doesn't feel brave any more.
而是正好相反
Just kind of feels the opposite.
我也不想成为军官
It's not like I wanted to be an officer or anything.
我只是更在乎改变现状
It was just... more about changing things.
为了贱族
You know, for the Noughts.
你可以改变现状
So you can change things.
一个人能做的有限
There's only so much one person can do.
那好 就做那有限的吧
Fine, so at least do that much.
-再说 如果你拒绝 麦姬会打死你 -是啊
- Besides, Meggie would kick your arse if you turned it down. - Yeah.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
说来有趣 我五岁前
You know, it's funny, until I was about five,
我母亲每次来儿童房♥
my mother would come into the nursery
我都会躲在麦姬的腿后面
and I'd hide behind Meggie's legs.
我会问她能否带我回家
I'd ask if she could take me home with her.
那现在你见识她家了 感觉如何
Yeah, and what about now you've seen the place?
我喜欢这景色
I like the view.
你会经常思考未来吗
How much did you think about the future?
没这必要
I never really had to.
我们并没有多少选择 对吧
We're not exactly spoilt for choice, are we?
说真的
You know, if I'm honest...
仁点不是为了我们贱族
..Mercy Point wasn't about us Noughts.
是为了我
It was for me.
你呢
What about you?
和利肯在一起
Lekan.
上大学
Uni.
有份职业
A career.
住带着大厨房♥的屋子
The big house with the big kitchen.
组建家庭 付学费 办晚宴
Family. School fees. Dinner parties.
利肯
Lekan.
现在呢
And now?
现在我不知道
Now I don't know.
因为你出现了 扰乱了一切
Because you came along and messed it all up.
医院总这么热
Hospitals are always so hot.
你知道哪儿能买♥♥饮料吗
You know where I can get a drink?
嗯 有一个小推车 经常来回兜售
Yeah, there's, er...one of those trolley things they wheel about.
我去帮你找找吧
Do you want me to see if I can find it?
那就太好了 谢谢
That would be amazing, yeah.
来个可乐什么的
Like a Coke, whatever. Just...
好 没问题 稍等
Yeah. Right, right. Two secs.
卡莱姆
Callum!
你还醒着吗
You still up?
卡莱姆 你妈快回来了
Callum, your mum's on her way back.
好的 等等
Yep, just a sec!
她会想见你的
She's going to want to see you.
知道了 我马上下来
Yeah, I'll-I'll be down in a minute.
快来个医生
Get a doctor in here!
护士
Nurse!
改变令人迷醉
Change can be intoxicating.
阿尔比恩衰落的又一天 朋友们
Another day in the death of Albion, my friends.
我们建议立即逮捕他
We would recommend arresting him immediately.
我提醒你一下
Let me remind you of a certain truth.
我们必须切记 不能千人一面
We must be careful not to become too homogenised.
我觉得她图谋不轨
I think she's up to something.
每次我看到你 她都在
Every time I see you, there she is too!
我敦促各位秉持自己的个性
I urge you to protect your identity.
快来
Come on!
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表