剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表
跨 爱
第一季 第一集
阿尔比恩
阿普里卡帝国
700多年前
阿普里卡帝国入侵欧洲
阿尔比恩
阿普里卡殖民欧洲
延伸至阿尔比恩
阿尔比恩
自此至今
一直受阿普里卡统治
来啊 继续
Come on, pal! Go on!
漂亮 刚才非常精彩
Yeah, well done! That was... That was quite a sight.
来啊 让我见识见识
Well, go on, then, show me how it's done.
不想让你自惭形秽罢了 白佬
Don't want to show you up, Blanker.
-你会想念这一切的 -是啊
- You're going to miss all this. - Yeah.
-你确定要去吗 -那可是仁点军校
- You definitely want to go? - It's Mercy Point.
他当然该去
Course he should go.
想当个背叛者吗
Want to be a sell-out?
就像他刚说的 那可是仁点军校 很可能根本进不去
Like he just said, it's Mercy Point. So might not even get in.
裘德 哥们
Jude, mate!
别听他的
Look, don't listen to him.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
高兴点 小丹尼
Cheers, Danny boy.
丹尼 快点 我们走
Danny, come on, let's go.
该死
Shit.
急着去哪儿 小子们
What's the hurry there, lads?
我们正要回家 警官
We're just heading home, Officer.
是的 我们就是过来闲逛
Yeah, we only came down for a kick-about.
看到怎么回事之后 马上就走了
Left as soon as we saw what was happening.
你怎么这么没胆 蠢货
Where's your ball, then, genius?
肯定是刚才着急走 弄丢了 警官
Must have lost it in our hurry to get away, Officer.
是啊是啊 上车
Yeah, yeah, get in the van.
-快点 -不
- Go on. - Nah. Nah, nah, nah.
裘德
Jude!
我说了上车
I said get in the van.
好的 好
Ok. Ok.
警♥察♥只有在确信
A police officer has the power to detain someone
某人犯下第二节罪行
only if they've grounds to believe
也就是参加被定义为第三节罪行的非法集♥会♥时
that person has committed a Section Two offence...
-他在说什么 -不知道
- What's he saying? - I dunno.
才有权对此人进行拘留
..attendance of an illegal gathering classifies as a Section Three.
瞧瞧 我们这儿有个大专家啊
Well, look at that, got ourselves an expert here.
我们之中至少得有个人懂啊
Well, I reckon one of us should be.
-你用什么语气跟我说话呢 小子 -他不是那个意思 警官
- Are you taking a tone with me, boy? - He didn't mean that, Officer.
手放在车上
Hands on the van.
不 不 我受够了
No, no, I'm, I'm sick of this, man.
我受够了
I am so sick of this!
手放在车上
Hands on the van!
滚开 白佬
Out of my face, Blanker!
又来了 "白佬"
There we go, "Blanker".
够了 上车
That's it, in the van.
-裘德 裘德 -丹尼 住手
- Jude! Jude! - Danny, stop!
-我什么都没做 我没有 -别反抗了
- I'm not doing anything. I'm not. - Just leave it.
滚开 白佬
Out my way, Blanker.
丹尼
Danny!
后退 我说了后退
Get back! I told you to get back!
我们需要救护车
We need an ambulance here.
谁能叫救护车 裘德 裘德
Will someone call an ambulance? Jude! Jude!
阿尔比恩 伦敦
反对派领袖批评首相欧珀·弗拉米的国内政策
Opposition leaders have criticised Prime Minister Opal Folami's domestic policies,
此前一名贵族警♥察♥
after a Cross policeman was injured
在伦敦南区街头的暴♥力♥之夜中受伤
in yet another night of violence on the streets of South London.
警♥察♥被迫自卫后
A Nought gang leader is now in hospital,
目前一名贱族流氓头目入院
after the police were forced to defend themselves...
塞芙 今天是妈妈生日
Sephy, it's Mama's birth...day.
爸爸 我们要给妈妈礼物了
Baba. Oya o, we're giving Mama her presents.
等我一下
Just give me a second.
准备好了吗
Ready?
*今天多快乐*
* Ojo ayo lojo oni o, eje ka jo. *
*今天多明媚*
* Loni o eje ka jo. *
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mama.
天啊
Eh, Ese O.
给我的吗
For me?
我的家族色
My family colours!
这是我送的
And from me.
你秘书的品味真好
Your secretary has exquisite taste!
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
梅多♥维♥由出了点事
There's been an incident in Meadowview.
首相一小时后就要发表声明
The Prime Minister is giving a statement in an hour.
-但你今晚会参加派对吗 -我尽量
- But you're coming to the party tonight? - I'll do everything I can.
爸爸 你能顺便送我去学校吗
Baba, can you give me a lift to school?
我有事问你
I want to ask you something.
快点 2分钟后我们就出发
Oya. Car leaves in two minutes.
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mama.
他们拦住我们 叫我们白佬
They stopped us. They called us Blankers.
都是老样子 然后就攻击我们
All the usual, and then they just attacked us.
-你没惹他们吗 -他们何时起需要理由了
- You didn't provoke 'em? - Since when did they need provoking?
-行了 我们去警局 -什么
- Right, we go to the police. - What?!
麦姬 和他们对立的是整个警界
Meggie, it'll be the police's word against theirs.
你去解释发生了什么
You explain what happened.
卡莱姆明天有仁点军校的面试
Callum's got his interview at Mercy Point tomorrow.
-没错 -你觉得还有可能吗
- Exactly! - You think that's going to happen?
-等等 什么 你还要去 -我当然要去
- Wait, what? You're still going? - Of course I am.
丹尼刚刚经历过这事 你在开玩笑吧
After what's just happened to Danny, you're having a laugh.
你知道我为此努力了多久吗
Do you know how long I've been working on this?
够了 我们什么都不做
Enough! We do nothing.
如果有任何变化 那么...
If anything changes, then...
现在我们就静静观望
For now, we just sit tight.
行了吗
All right?
晚点见
See you all later.
好了
Right.
裘德
Jude.
别忘了你今晚要帮我主持派对
Don't forget you're helping me with the party tonight.
不 不 我不去
Uh-uh, nah, no, I'm not working.
-你答应我了 -是内政大臣 我才不要为他们服务
- You promised! - It's the Home Secretary, I'm not serving them.
够了 够了 我不想听
Enough. Enough, I don't want to hear it.
-卡莱姆 -为什么
- Callum. - Why?
-我也不想为他们服务 -拜托了
- I don't want to serve him either! - Please.
我今晚真的缺人手
I'm really short tonight.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想过了 我又考虑了大学专业的事
I was thinking. I was looking at university courses again.
我想申请读政♥治♥
And I'd like to apply to do politics.
也许去奥科涅-阿普里卡
At Okene-Aprica, maybe.
我以为你想读艺术史
I thought you were going to do art history.
我知道 但我想在现实世界做点什么
I know, but I just want to do something in the real world.
做点有用的 像你一样
You know? Something useful, like you.
既然你已经决定了
Well, if your mind's made up.
爸爸 你不也一直讨厌艺术史吗
Baba! As if you didn't always hate art history.
珀塞芙·哈德利 你怎么能说我会对你指手画脚
Persephone Hadley, to even suggest I'd ever tell you what to do.
梅多♥维♥由白佬群
你们听说丹尼的事了吗
我简直不敢相信
有什么新消息
我听说还在医院
你们听说丹尼的事了吗
我简直不敢相信
有什么新消息
我听说还在医院
警♥察♥砸他头了吗
卡莱姆 你在吗
"仁点军校"
"Mercy Point."
"200年的卓越历史"
"200 years of excellence."
仁点军校培训学院
200年的卓越历史
裘德 别看了
Jude, stop it!
小心扒手
贱族也可崛起
警♥察♥受袭
持续报道
贱族暴♥力♥
走开
Move away!
放开我 混♥蛋♥ 放开我
Get off me, you dagger! Get off me!
剧集 | 跨爱(2020) | 导航列表