剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表
You don't look anything like him.
渣渣演技,一秒出戏
I know.
好吧,是的
Let's get to work.
干活吧
Okay.
好
Why are you dressed like my old archaeology professor?
你怎么穿得跟个考古学教授似的?
No, no. I'm dressed as indiana jones.
没,我只是穿成印第安纳·琼斯的样子而已
That's him, dr. Jones from indiana.
对, 是他, 来自印第安的琼斯先生
Anyway, what's the story?
总之,说下故事情节吧
Okay, the story is there's also a movie Called "raiders of the lost ark,"
好的,我穿成这身是源自于一部电影"夺宝奇兵"
Starring a guy named indiana jones.
主演就是 印第安纳·琼斯
And we're gonna tackle some myths from that movie.
我们将要破解来自这个电影的一些流言
First and foremost, his famous sidearm, the whip.
首先,他佩备了一个很出名的近战武器,鞭子
此时, 由于机身对空气的压缩无法迅速传播, 将逐渐在飞机的迎风面及其附近区域积累,
音障: 当物体(通常是航♥空♥器)的速度接近音速时, 将会逐渐追上自己发出的声波.
We're gonna look at some of the science of indy's whip
我们将以科学的眼光研究下Indy的鞭子
And some of the remarkable things he does with it.
以及一些发生在他身上值得注意的事
But the opening sequence of "raiders" is where we're beginning.
我们从"夺宝奇兵"开始说起
Indy is escaping from a south american temple
Indy正在北美的一个神庙中玩逃亡
That is attempting to kill him with all manner of booby traps,
途中经过了许多可能杀掉他的笨蛋陷阱
Including our first test,
第一个流言就和这个有关
A floor filled with pressure pads that shoots poison darts at indy.
Indy踩到地板上的压力垫后,就会有毒镖射向他
Well, sounds like fun. Let's get into it.
嗯,听上去不错,咱们开工吧
Okay.
好
In the exhilarating opening scene from the iconic '80s adventure story,
在片头中的场景,来自于一个80世纪的动作冒险故事
There's a question to be answered.
来看看下面这则流言
By simply running for it, would Indy really have escaped unharmed?
Indy仅仅以跑的形式,能毫发无伤的逃脱吗?
And, as a massive fan of the franchise, Adam's in his element.
其实,亚当也特别喜欢这类铜像
建工重地,闲人免进
危险
We're gonna do this temple run and really figure out if we truly can outrun the darts.
我们也将会去尝试一下神庙逃亡,看看能否逃出升♥天♥
We're gonna need to know how long that run is going to be.
我们需要知道片中那个跑道有多长
So I'm gonna look at some video, do some measurements,
因此我需要对着影片做些测量
And actually work it up in a little diorama for little indy adam here.
并为这个小亚当做个透视图出来
You can't tell, but he's totally psyched about it.
虽然我嘴上不说,但这个小亚当已兴奋不已
This kind of work is something I used to do all the time in the film industry.
你现所见到的,这种技巧经常在电影工业里用到
It's all comin' together.
马上就要有成果了
In the film industry, it's often used as a previsualization technique.
在电影行业里,常用这种手法做前期效果预览
Now I'm just havin' fun.
乐在其中
Like, I will mock up a set in foam core,
像这样,我做出一个大概的样子
Just so I understand all of its dimensions
这样我就能知道
Before building it in the actual materials it'll be built in.
在现实生活中该做成怎样的场景
Got hot glue threads on my face.
热胶水丝粘我脸上了
Seeing something in that white space,
看看那些白色的小模型
For some reason, to me it's deeply, deeply satisfying.
因为某些原因,我对它特别满意
I put my head down and I can see what it looks like from different angles.
我低下头来,看看这个小场景在不同角度下的表现
It's like I'm building a playground for my brain.
感觉就像是把这个场景从我的脑海里搬出来一样
I've actually also learned a few things.
我也从中学到了很多东西
I have carefully checked screenshots of harrison ford against many parts of the set.
我仔细的观察了片中人物场景等信息
Knowing how tall he is, I have determined the dart pads are about 40 inches long,
我知道他的身高,确定了片中这个压力垫的大小约1米长
And that that room is about 30 feet long.
那个有陷阱的房♥间大约9.15m长
If it's 30 feet long, and the dart pads are the size they are,
如果上述数据没有问题
Harrison ford, indy, Will encounter at least 16 of those pads,
男主角将踩下最少16个压力垫
Likely setting off 16 darts.
也就是会触发16次毒镖的发射
That's how many he's gotta outrun.
这就是他必须得跑的快的原因
That's how many we're gonna set up.
这也是我们所需要准备的枪管和压力垫数量
You notice that I managed to keep the label of the pipe
你可能注意到我故意把管子上的字
Facing the thing, so you really see 450 psi.
展示给你看,因此你能看到那儿有个 450PSI 的字样
That's really shattering the illusion.
你能看到那个一定是你产生幻觉了
In the temple run, indy gets shot at by mayan poison darts.
在影片中,Indy的火把被玛雅人设置的毒镖陷阱射中
But because these are potentially lethal, I'm gonna do the same thing using paintballs.
但这玩意对人是致命的,因此我将用颜料弹代替
14. You know, I buy this crap salvaged.
14. 你看看,我买♥♥了这么个废物
But who knew that 14 wasn't enough? I need 16.
但谁知道14根本不够用呢,我需要16的
And so it's my job to figure out how to put together...
我的任务就是解决如何把它们组合起来
Nope. ...A 16-gun, pressure pad-operated paintball gun array.
不是这个。...由16个枪口组成的颜料弹阵列枪
I think those will work.
这几个应该能用
This item right here is a solenoid switch.
我手里拿着的这个是电磁阀门开关
由电磁控制的阀门
电磁阀门开关
The wire gives power to an electromagnet,
这条线可以控制电磁阀
which opens the flow of air.
这样空气就允许被射出去
These kinds of things are how we can fire pneumatic projectiles on cue.
这个东西可以让我把颜料弹用空气射出去
It works.
这玩意还能用
I love it when I've got all the parts I need to put together something like this.
我喜欢把我找到的部件全都组合起来
The sequence is gonna go like barrel connected to a pipe nipple, a solenoid,
把它们连起来的顺序应该是 枪管-短管-电磁开关
And that will screw into one big, long tube, and that'll be our air feed.
最后再接上一个大长管,那个管子将提供压缩空气
And so it's just gonna be like a little assembly line of, you know, barrel, barrel, barrel, barrel.
最终效果大概是个阵列枪口, 像这样, 枪口, 枪口, 枪口, 枪口.
And out comes the paintball and shoots us.
然后颜料弹就会射向我们
With the first of the 16 air-powered guns attached to its solenoid trigger...
16个空气♥枪♥接上电磁阀触发器后...
Sounds kinda like a -- a seal.
听上去像是个...像个海豹
...Adam arrives to up the pressure.
...亚当把压力垫送来了
Dude, they arrived.
伙计, 快递到了
Oh, cool.
哦, 酷
That is our pressure pad switch activation.
这就是我们的压力垫电子开关
Well, let's, uh, let's check it out.
哦,那我们就来试试吧
Point it that way. Pointing? - Yeah
枪口冲着那儿,冲那儿了? 是的
Three, two, one.
3, 2, 1
That couldn't have worked any better.
这效果不能再棒了
Inside this pad is an electrical switch
这个垫子里是个电子开关
Such that when you step on it, it completes a circuit, like so.
当你站在踏板上后,电路就通了
Now that opens the flow of air, and out comes the paintball,
然后就会放出空气,颜料弹也就射出来了
And we get shot when we step on the pad.
这样,当我们站在压力垫上后就会被射中
That is beautiful. There we go. Awesome.
美极了 开始弄吧 好的
That's how each gun will be triggered.
每个枪都是被这样触发的
The next step is to combine them Into a single, coordinated, air-powered system.
下一步就是把它们都接入多枪管并列的空气推动系统
This white tube is the air supply for our paintball gauntlet,
这个白色管子用于给枪管提供压缩空气
Which we'll be installing in the temple.
这个最终将装在我们建的"神庙"里
Now, each one of these guns will be wired to its own pressure pad...
现在,每个枪管都会连上一个压力垫
Three, two...
3,2...
Beautiful.
美极了
...Which, as we run along, will be setting off these guns,
...沿着这条管子, 会在上面布置好枪管
One after the other, while we possibly are screaming in pain.
一个接着一个,我被射中后没准会大叫一声
That is going to hurt.
那肯定会很疼的
Well, let's, uh, pack it up, put it on the truck, And take it out to the location. Okay
我们把它装起来运过去吧 好的
Before they pack up their temple run gun,
在他们把枪运到神庙前
While the team gets busy prefabricating a fake mayan temple,
小组正在筹备一个假的玛雅神庙
Adam and jamie get cracking on another iconic indy inquiry.
亚当和杰米要去破解另一个有关Indy的流言
Well, good luck there, buddy.
祝你好运,哥们
So, whips. Exactly. Indy's whip is, like, almost mythological.
鞭子 没错,Indy的鞭子就跟个神话似的
He does all sorts of incredible stuff, Including one I think we should test:
他做了一些很难以置信的事,包括接下来这个流言:
When he disarms an opponent with a gun using only the whip.
他用皮鞭直接就让对手缴械了
So, would the whip be accurate enough
如果鞭子击中得足够精确
And would it hit the hand hard enough
且力度足够大
To knock the gun out of it, or something?
或许能让对手扔掉枪,或者其他效果?
Exactly. And I think the other thing we should look at is the opening sequence,
没错,另一个值得我们关注的是
When he loops the whip around a log and swings across a chasm.
鞭子挂到木杆上能否荡过一个深坑
Is that really possible?
你觉得那可能吗?
Yeah, I wonder whether the whip would actually have enough grip.
是的,我比较怀疑皮鞭能否牢牢拴在树干上
And then, if it did, how are you gonna get it off?
就算拴得住,越过深坑后该怎么把它取下来?
I think we need to deeply look into the science of whips.
我觉得我们有必要从科学的角度研究研究
If we're gonna put whips through their paces in this episode, we're going to need --
如果我们想有鞭子甩着玩的话,我们需要...
Wait a minute...
我想想...
Whips.
鞭子
Whip making is something I taught myself about 17 years ago.
我在17年前学过鞭子的制♥作♥方法
I built a whip I had always wanted from "raiders of the lost ark."
我特别想拥有一个和"夺宝奇兵"里面一样的鞭子
And to start this episode, I'm going to build the first whip.
为了这一集,我将着手制♥作♥我的第一个鞭子
This is kangaroo hide.
这个就是袋鼠皮
Don't let anyone tell you any different. This is the strongest leather in the world.
别听别人乱说,我跟你讲,这玩意是世界上最结实的皮革
Whip making is an art, An art for which adam clearly has a passion.
制♥作♥鞭子就是种艺术,亚当对这种艺术充满了激♥情♥
Now, astonishingly, this right here is everything required
看看这些,这些都是用来
To make a eight-foot leather bullwhip.
制♥作♥个2.4米长的皮鞭
Animal fat.
动物油脂
But before I start, I actually need to prep the laces.
在我开始制♥作♥之前,我需要给皮做准备工作
I need to treat them with a leather dressing
我需要把皮"治疗"一下
剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表