剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表
他开始移♥动♥啦!
That's a result that I never would've bet on.
我都不敢打赌结果居然是这样
He's clearly made a big difference.
太出乎我意料了
Yeah, I mean, look at this house.
对啊,你看看这边的房♥子
And then look at that one.
然后你再看看那边的
Wow! I'm just sayin'.
哇噢 懂我的意思吧
Homer's ass is quite impressive, actually.
他的屁♥股♥实在太令人感动了
It's an astonishing result.
看到这个结果,旁白我都惊讶了
The house didn't escape completely unscathed, but homer did help.
房♥子虽然还是受了点伤,但Homer阻止了房♥子被毁掉
Well, astonishingly, It turns out homer did in fact make a difference
令我惊讶的是,Homer成功的守住了房♥子
By placing himself between the wrecking ball and his house.
而他做的仅仅是挡住球砸向房♥子
He clearly made a heroic effort, and it had a heroic outcome.
他完成了他的使命,是房♥子的救命恩人
Those cartoonists don't get enough credit for proper engineering.
人与卡♥通♥片之间的信任呢?
I am so smart.
我太机智了
s-m-r-t
ji yi 机,zi yi 渍
I mean s-m-a-r-t
我是说 ji yi 机,zhi yi 智
All right, al. I got some good news...
Al,我这儿有个好消息
...And some bad news.
...和个坏消息
I'm gonna start with the bad news, which is the toilet bomb.
我先说坏消息吧,就是这个马桶喷泉流言
Unfortunately, all we got was total toilet destruction. It's busted.
很不幸,所有的马桶都被毁了,终结了
Well, you forget that the school is near a nuclear plant,
哦对,你忘了,那个学校附近有个核能工厂
A nuclear plant run by idiots.
那个核能工厂是一群傻[哔~]经营的
It's funny 'cause it's true.
不敢相信居然有这种事
And there could be a nuclear explosion at any moment,
而且任何时候都有可能发生核爆
Which means that the toilets are ultra-super-reinforced,
这意味着,学校厕所的马桶是经过超级加固的
Not busted.
我觉得没终结
I see where you're headed with that.
好像是这么回事
And the good news?
好消息呢?
The good news is homer wrecker.
好消息就是那个Homer破坏者
We are totally amazed by these results,
我们对测试结果很吃惊
But the fact is that homer made a difference.
Homer令我们非常出乎意料
By placing his body between the wrecking ball and his house,
把它放在破坏球与房♥子之间后
He was successfully able to keep it from being damaged.
他成功的避免了房♥子被毁掉
So, you're saying the show is 100% scientifically accurate?
所以,你们敢说你们的节目100%科学又精确吗?
Mm, s-sure.
应该是吧
Thank you, gentlemen.
非常感谢,绅士们
剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表