剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表
Pull on the "e" brake just a little bit while pushing on the clutch
微拉手制动同时踩下离合
And then steering against the turn so that I slide into it and then give enough gas
然后向反方向转弯,车子滑起来后给油
So I can come back out of it.
这样我才能停止漂移
I need a couple more to get scientific about this.
我得多试几次才能知道它是否科学
That's it.
就是这样
43. 44. 45. I'm at 45 miles an hour.
69. 71. 72. 现在时速是72.4km/h
This is perfect.
非常好
I'm going to do it...Now!
漂移就是...现在!
Damn, that feels good!
耶, 感觉爽极了!
What did I get?
耗时?
4 seconds. Excellent.
4秒 很好
Well, I've done my runs.
我成功的飘过了弯道
And while I had some mishaps here and there,
但这可不是什么好事儿
I did get two really nice fast times,
这两次过弯时间都很短
抓地过弯耗时: 4秒
90度转弯
One in drifting, one without, and they were identical...
一次漂移过弯,一次抓地过弯,两次耗时一样...
So while I know it's too early to call,
我知道现在下结论还早
The fact already seems that even though it looks cooler,
虽然看起来漂移很酷
It might not be looking good for drifting as a myth.
但对于流言来说可不是什么好兆头
So far, not so good. but the hyneman's up next.
速度很快,但不够好。接下来杰米来测试
Can he beat his control time...
杰米能快速过弯...
4 seconds. nicely done.
4秒. 干得好
...When he tackles the turn with a perfectly timed drift?
战胜亚当吗...
抓地过弯耗时: 4秒
90度转弯
Go. He starts to turn there at the stanchion,
他开始过弯了
And boom!
咣!
Well, that didn't go as planned.
有点意外
Alright, so the goal is not to hit those things.
你不能撞到路障上
Yeah, I understand. Okay, cool.
明白 好的
Well, I have to say it's kind of strange to throw the car
我觉得漂移过弯时候
Into a state of slide right when you're facing something
要直面即将撞到的路障
That you're about to impact.
感觉挺怪异的
It is something that you sort of naturally don't want to do.
人的本能会阻止你去做一些事
Yeah, that's bad right there.
这儿有小故障
That's bad. We have a special technique for that.
虽然有些糟糕,但我们有黑科技
it's called tape.
我们管它叫做胶带
It's all happening so fast.
一切来得太突然
It's hard to say, like, okay, turn exactly now.
这很难把控, 就像, "就在这里转弯"这样
Frankly, I think I would take a lot of practice
我觉得我得再多练习练习
Before I could get through this at a maximum speed.
然后再试试快速漂移过弯
That's bad.
这可不太好
The, uh, right hand suspension arm is totally bent like an inverted "v"
车右侧的悬挂系统已经弯成一个反的V形状了
Where the other one's totally straight.
另一个完好无损
Well, that maybe that's why I can't make it through those curves.
这没准就是导致我不能正常过弯的原因
Wait. wait a minute. I think you're confusing causality and result.
等...等下,我觉得你在颠倒是非诶
Didn't you hit the thing right there?
那个车灯是不是你撞碎的?
Oh, no, that couldn't have been me. Couldn't have been. Has to be you.
哦不,不可能是我,不可能是,应该是你干的
That's the cue for more less-than-subtle running repairs.
那差不多意味着这不是常见的维修工作
Never happened.
从来没这么干过
And a new angle of attack.
该开始新的过弯测试了
With a 90-degree left-hand turn under our belt,
我们已完成90度的左转过弯
It's now time to add a real wrinkle to this,
是时候玩真的了
And that is a 180-degree turn inside a 2-lane road.
也就是从一个车道180度转弯到另一个车道
A complete reversal of the direction of momentum is the ultimate turning test.
这个完整的大转弯就是我们的终极测试
But there's a tweak to the planned protocol.
此时他们略改了下计划
Before we destroy that little car,
在我搞坏那台车之前
We figure, I'll just take over the straight driving.
我使用抓地的方式过弯
Adam will do the drifting, and we'll do our comparisons that way.
而亚当使用漂移过弯,然后我们再对结果做比对
So first up...
首先...
Well, here we go. the 180 straight up.
准备开始180度抓地过弯测试
Let's log some data!
我们一起记录数据吧!
Jamie lays down a series of controls.
杰米更加稳定的开车
Into the turn.
到达弯道
Give a little goose out.
驶出弯道
Yes! That's it! That's it!
不错! 比女司机强多了!
And boom!
然后...停表!
Clocking a consistent benchmark.
为基准测试计时
杰米的抓地过弯耗时: 8秒
180度转弯
8 seconds like clockwork. Literally like clockwork.
像钟表一样8秒过弯,差不多吧
Well, jamie's done his straight runs on the 180-degree turn.
杰米已完成180度抓地过弯
I'm about to try and drift the same thing.
我来试试漂移过这个弯
Alright, here I come. drifting 180.
我来啦,180度漂移过弯
I'm looking for one really good one. that's what I want.
我只想一次就成功漂移
Damn, that feels good!
这个feel倍儿爽!
That felt beautiful! It looked good.
感觉棒棒哒! 我也这么觉得
How was it for time? 9 seconds.
我用了多长时间? 9秒
9 seconds! I don't think I'm gonna do much better than that.
⑨秒!我觉得这是我的最好成绩了
Dude. I think it was perfect.
你说呢 我觉得也是
杰米抓地过弯耗时: 8秒
180度转弯
I felt like an action movie hero, man. that was awesome.
这感觉就跟动作片英雄似的,爽极了
It looked cool and felt great.
旁白我也觉得不错
But cold hard data doesn't lie.
但高贵冷艳的数据可不会撒谎
It appears that drifting is not faster,
数据指出漂移并不比抓地快
Which I'm, frankly, totally astonished by,
结果非常令我吃惊
Because if you look at jamie's 180 in regular driving and my drifting 180,
仔细看杰米和我的180度过弯方式
I swear that mine looks like the faster run, but it's not.
我更觉得我的比他快,但实际上不是
It was slower by a half second in my best of all runs.
我大约比他慢半秒
It's not looking very good for this story.
这对流言来说可不是什么好消息
But drifting is not done and busted just yet.
但漂移传说还没被终结
Coming up...
广♥告♥回来...
Adam and jamie go head-to-head...
亚当和杰米...
...Street racer style.
...将开始一对一的街头式赛车
At this point, we've established a foundation of knowledge
现在我们已经知道...
About what exactly drifting is...
有关漂移的基本知识了...
Holy [shit]!
我[靠]!
...And how it works.
...以及如何漂移
But the one thing that we haven't done...
但还有一件事我们没做...
Is take the car through a regular driving course,
就是进行实地测试
And so that's what we're gonna do next.
这就是我们接下来要做的
Alright. Let's go.
好了,准备开始吧
Now we want to put all of our experience into a full and complete test.
我们将用上我们的所有经验来进行完整的测试
This is our starting line...
这是起点...
As sort of an urban driving environment full of twists and turns.
做成和城市街道差不多的环境
Both hard and soft, easy and difficult...
既有硬路面又有软路面,既有难的又有简单的
I love this game.
我很喜欢这实验
And put drifting to the test against regular driving.
然后让漂移过弯对抗抓地过弯
This is our course that we feel provides a really good balance
我们设计的赛道很好的把握了
Of twists and turns and both standard and exciting driving maneuvers
弯道与弯道之间的平衡性
To make this test fun but also experimentally valid.
让测试过程既好玩又不失严谨性
Now there's nothing to do but to drive.
现在我们只剩下开车进行测试了
Jamie's up first.
杰米先上
Now it's time for me to run the course with straight driving as fast as I can.
现在轮到我以尽可能快的速度抓地过弯跑完赛道
We'll take my best time and compare it to adam's best time while he's drifting.
我将使出浑身解数对抗亚当的漂移
In 3...2...1, Go!
3...2...1, 出发
Sounds exactly like that when jamie leaves for work every morning.
听上去就像杰米每天早上来上班一样
To clock his fastest time, jamie will take as many laps as he needs.
为了拿到最好成绩,杰米需要多跑几圈
2 minutes.
2分钟
Go!
出发!
Using more traditional racing techniques in direct contrast with drifting...
多用经典的驾驶技巧来对抗漂移...
Come on!
加油啊!
That was beautiful.
干的漂亮
Jamie maintains traction, clips each apex, and accelerates through the corners,
杰米尽量保证车速,每次过弯都提速一些
Fast and smooth is the goal.
目的就是为了稳定又快速的驾驶
Trying to race like this is actually a new experience for us,
对于我们来说,这样开车完全是种新体验
And in this case, with my skill, and with that car...
在当下这种驾驶水平以及汽车级别下...
I'm as fast as I'm gonna get.
我得尽可能的快速行驶
Here it comes. It's gonna be a good time.
他来了,没准能拿个好成绩
That's what I'm talking about.
这就是我想要的感觉
Now if this myth is true,
如果这则流言是真的话
Drifting should allow me to ride this course much faster.
我用漂移应该比杰米跑得快
剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表