剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表
And he's off.
他来了
Hollywood would have us believe the full 180 is just as easy.
好莱坞动作片令我们觉得这应该很简单
Well, there's a reason they call them bumpers, right?
这才是保险杠存在的意义
Maybe not, but adam ain't done yet.
也许很难,但亚当没有停止尝试
Here I go. 40 miles an hour.
我来了,6♥4♥km/h
40 miles an hour. well, there we go.
6♥4♥km/h,马上就到了
So close!
差一点!
Now I feel like I'm making progress.
我感觉我做得越来越好了
Now I feel like I'm making some progress. Good.
我感觉我做得越来越好了. 爽
Come on!
来吧!
Totally make this work!
一定要成功
Beautiful.
太棒啦
Good job. Awesome!
干得好 是的呢!
Give me some! Awesome!
来击个掌! 耶!
If only there was a horn, I would honk in celebration.
如果车笛好使,我就拍几下以示庆祝
Here, sound guys, could you give me a horn?
音频后期小哥,帮我配个音如何?
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
It was a thing of balletic beauty.
芭蕾一样美丽的停车
But it's time for a dose of reality.
是时候做实地测试了
Well, it's one thing to try and do
经过之前的
A 180 parallel parking job with cones surrounding you.
180度模拟停车位测试后
It's another thing to do it into a real parking space with real cars around you.
是时候进行真实的停车测试了
For adam to get in here that speed doing a 180,
亚当将进行180度漂移停车
Well, if he makes it, it's only gonna be by a hair,
如果他做到了,他需要非常细致的操作
So it's almost a guaranteed impact.
否则很可能撞车
With that in mind, we're gonna have him in a helmet with a neck guard...
为此,我们为他装备了头盔、护颈...
Like going into battle.
感觉要开战了一样
With a 4-point harness, with shin guards,
四点式安全带、护腿膝
Snug as a bug in a rug.
安全又舒适
Everything that we can possibly do to keep him safe.
我们尽可能的保证他安全
Not only will a mistake mean a major impact,
不仅仅是失误能导致碰撞
不要在任何地方做这种测试
警告
The space itself is tighter.
停车空间也更小了
180度实景漂移停车
测试 3
Now how will this nonchalant movie maneuver
电影中不起眼的传说
Stand up to this level of real world detail?
到现实中还站得住脚吗?
车位长度 - 5.5米
汽车长度 - 4.5米
Okay, adam, on your mark.
亚当,随时可以开始
Here we go.
出发
I'm fine. So close.
我没事儿 差一点
Rats!
真差劲!
That wasn't quite the slide rule slide adam was after.
这不太符合亚当的想法
But unlike his car, he's undamaged and raring to go again.
但这车还没坏,还能继续做测试
Alright, adam. on your mark.
亚当,随时可以开始
This is your last dream, little baby.
宝儿,你是我最后的希望了
Here we go.
黑喂狗
Give it everything! Let's go!
一定要成功! 出发!
I keep seeing the cars,
我一直在车里观察
And I was not steering towards them as like a natural survival mechanism.
我的本能迫使我不能对着车开
'cause, really, you don't wanna steer into cars.
因为,你根本不想驶向其他车
So I thought on this run, I just gotta ignore the cars,
然后这次测试时,我就忽略所有的车
Ignore that the cars are there.
忽略所有在这儿的车
And I totally succeeded at that part.
然后我就成功了
Well, that's a good thing.
嗯,这是件好事
You got a little more of the car into slide. I'd say you were up to about 50%.
你的车漂移有些过了,大约过了50%
I can't park this car, dude.
我没法停这车了
Yeah, it's tight. I don't blame you.
的确很难,这不怪你
This movie-inspired parking procedure was purportedly a pushover.
这种电影里的幻想据说很容易实现
In fact, it's more like an accident waiting to happen.
但实际上,更像是一场即将发生的事故
But that's not gonna stop our high rollers
但这并没有阻挡我们
From taking this myth to ridiculous lengths.
把流言发挥到极致
Back at crows landing,
回到机场这里
The course deserves a fitting finale...a drifting master class.
上则流言的重头戏...漂移大♥师♥的教室
For your viewing pleasure, ladies and gentlemen...
为了更具观赏性, 女士们先生们...
Conrad grunewald.
有请 康拉德·格鲁尼沃尔德
With the course marked out in cones...
模拟停车位测试完成后...
...Jamie and adam were clearly on course for a confirmation.
...杰米和亚当将进行实地测试
Although with a smaller space and cars in place...
尽管两车之间空间更小...
...It wasn't nearly as simple.
...但并没降低难度
I have to say as the skill collectors jamie and I have been all our lives,
我不得不说,我和杰米已经尽全力了
This episode holds a special place in my heart.
这集节目在我心中有着非常重要的地位
This is one of the coolest things we've ever (done)...
这是我们做过的最酷的事...
Hey, I think it's time to bump it up a little.
嘿, 我觉得我们还能再玩玩
What do you mean, jamie?
什么意思?
Time to raise the stakes.
我们可以玩个更大的
Raise the stakes how?
怎么玩?
Oh, no.
我的天
Let's see you parallel park this beast.
我们用这家伙试试吧
Okay.
好吧
It just got real.
他搞来了个真家伙
Well, the bad news is that big old cars like that are basically like driving boats.
坏消息是,开这大车就如同开船一样
长度: 7米
1997年经典豪车
They got crap for suspension. they're spongy.
垃圾一样的悬挂系统,很不稳定
They're all over the place.
各种差劲的装备
They're anything but a precision driving machine.
集它于一身,但它还能开
But the good news is that things like anti-lock brakes
不过好消息是,防抱死制动、稳定性控制器之类的
And stability control and electronics didn't exist when they made that car,
以及其他一些电子设备不存在于这台车上
So between the two of those things,
介于这两个条件
I'd say it's a toss-up whether adam hits the mark spot-on or not.
我也不知道亚当能否正确停入车位
Because the guys are not allowed to damage the vintage limo,
因为他们不被允许破坏这台车
The parked cars are played by foam cutouts.
之前的真车换成了泡沫模型了
Okay, adam, are you ready?
亚当你准备好了吗?
I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
我早就准备好了
3...2...Wish me luck.
3...2...祝我好运
Oh, he's going too fast.
他跑得太快了
Told ya.
是吧
I think I might have hit something, like another car.
我好想撞上了什么车似的
Good as new.
又和新的一样了
Time for take two.
再测试一次
Well, a few attempts in, and I'm doing abysmally.
经过几次尝试,还是做得不好
I just hope the limo lasts long enough for me to get this right.
我只希望这车能再漂移多点
Too fast.
太快了
Like I said, too fast.
如我所说,太快了
Well, after the last crash, we've reset as best we can.
经过上次撞击后,我们尽可能的修复了场景
We're gonna give him one more try.
我再给亚当一次机会
Okay, adam, one more time.
亚当,你还有一次机会
You can do it, buddy.
我觉得你能行
That was terrible.
我真无奈了
Did you order a limo?! I'm here!
这是你订购的豪车么?! 这儿呢!
I think it's time we brought in an expert.
我觉得是时候请专业的来了
Conrad, you're up.
康拉德,你来吧
All right, jamie. I'll give it a shot.
好的杰米,我去试试
I call this maneuver prom night.
我管这次测试叫做舞会之夜
That was amazing!
太棒了!
That was astonishing!
令我目瞪口呆
That was beautiful. Thanks, adam.
简直炫酷 谢谢亚当
Amazing.
简直酷
Nice work. Thanks, jamie.
干得好 谢谢杰米
Can be done. No, it can be done.
这是有可能的 对,有可能的
I just can't do it, but it can be done.
我做不到但这的确有可能成功
And so concludes the "mythbusters" crash course in street racing.
流言结局已定
2 cameras -- $600.
2个摄像头 -- ¥3699.5
18 tires -- 3,600 bucks.
18次尝试 -- ¥22197
One secondhand car -- 3 grand.
合计: ¥44394.02
Spending all day drifting...
耗费一整天的时间去漂移...
Priceless.
经费有价,时间无价
Give me some!
击个掌吧!
剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表