剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表
Here we go.
黑喂狗
And frankly...I pretty much expect to get shot at this point.
说实话,这次我很有可能被射中
Totally gonna get shot.
肯定会被射到
Instantaneous firing in three, two, one. Go.
即时发射测试, 3, 2, 1, 开始
I totally got hit.
我绝对被射中了
I got one in my back, right there. That's the only one I see on you.
我背后被射中了,在这里 我在你身上只看到这一个
Really? Yeah.
就1个? 没错
As I expected, when we set the darts to instantaneous, I got shot and I'm dead.
意料中的是,我们让颜料弹更快射出的话,我会被射中然后挂掉
It's a poison dart, after all.
那可都是毒镖啊,所有的都是
What I didn't expect is that I only got shot once.
我没预料到的是,我只被射中一次
So as far as I'm concerned, if you ever find yourself
所以,你想从玛雅神庙
Looting a piece of precious mayan gold from a temple,
盗走珍贵的黄金并逃跑
While you'll probably gonna die, I say run for your life.
你没准会死掉,我想说的是,尽情奔跑吧
So, why do you think the mayans set such a long delay on their dart mechanism?
为何玛雅人给机关设置那么长的延迟?
Well, it is an ancient temple. maybe the machinery was getting kind of rusty.
因为是个古老的神庙,机关部件没准生锈了
That's a good idea. So, how do you want to call it?
有点道理,那你觉得这流言的结果呢?
Confirmed, I guess.
我觉得,证实了
I'm there with you,
我同意你的想法
But it is a fictional universe, so I'm inclined to give them plausible.
但那是个虚构的故事,所以我更倾向于评价为"可能"
Suits me. Okay.
我觉得也是 好
So, all episode, we've been learning the mechanics and the operation of whips.
在本集中,我们学到了有关鞭子的力学和操作方法
And we've actually gotten pretty good at it.
并且我们学的很不错
But before we continue,
在我们继续探索之前
We think that we'd be remiss if we didn't address the idea
我想我们可能疏忽了一件事
That a whip is supposed to break the speed of sound.
那就是鞭子能否突破音障
Is this really true? Is there enough
这是真的吗?
Of a kinetic-energy transfer from the handle out to the end?
鞭子能把所有能量传到鞭子的末尾吗?
That's we are about to test. All right.
我们接下来就测试这个 完成了
Using our high-speed camera and all of the stage craft we've learned
使用我们的高速摄影机和
In 10 years of doing this show, we're gonna try and prove
十年来节目里所有的舞台技巧,我们将要证明
That the end of the whip breaks the speed of sound.
鞭子的末梢能突破音障
Three, two, one.
3, 2, 1
Because the tip of the whip is moving so fast and over such a large area,
鞭子的末端在一块区域内移♥动♥得很快
It makes it really difficult to see where and when it's making the crack.
因此很难看清它在什么位置发出声音(或者说 突破音障)
Yeah, the tip's starting to swing around at about 4-d.
鞭子末端大概在4-D的位置旋转
So, with that in mind, we've created this background with a grid on it.
为了能看清轨迹,我们做了个带网格的背墙
Yeah, right about there, a little bit below it.
差不多再往下一点的位置
So we can hopefully zoom in on it with the high-speed camera.
因此我们让高速摄影机放大指定位置
Oh, spank. Right on the same mark.
打在同一个地方了
But with the camera recording at the 6,000 frames per second
想用每秒6000帧的摄影机
Required to measure the speed of sound,
拍下突破音障的瞬间
Zooming in and capturing the exact moment of the crack is a very tricky task.
放大并在正确的时刻捕捉画面,是个很棘手的任务
高速摄影机操作员
威尔·纳伊
Okay. Are you ready? Yeah.
你俩准备好了吗? 准备好了
Okay, here we go.
好的,我要开始了
Too low.
太低了
Try that.
看看这次
In terms of time, this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
想在这么短的时间段里找到鞭子,和大海捞针一样难
There's a lot of increments when you're looking at 6,000 frames per second
从每秒6000帧的画面里
To find the exact instant that passes through the frame.
去寻找那一瞬间会稍微困难很多
Yep, not only does adam have to get a clean crack...
亚当不只是打出一次清脆的响声...
That was too low.
刚才的太低了
...And pull off the unlikely feat of hitting the exact same mark,
...还努力的去击中同一个位置
The guys then have to find those four or five frames of action.
现在他们几个得找到那4~5帧的画面
So the signal you're watching me on right now
你现在看到的画面
Is transmitting 29.9-something frames per second.
是以每秒29.97帧展现给你的
Low.
低了
I'm aiming at the same [fucking] spot every single time.
我[特么]每次都在努力的瞄准同一个点
Our high-speed camera is catching
我们的高速摄影机
Almost 2 seconds of footage at 6,000 frames per second.
以每秒6000帧的速度拍摄2秒的连续画面
That's gonna be too high.
这次过高了
It's a little bit of a hunt-and-peck.
这有点像你追我赶一样
There it is.
在那儿
Finally, in glorious 6,000-frames-per-second high speed.
最终,找到了那一瞬间
Now, how fast is it going right here?
那么,鞭子的速度有多快?
That's 5 frames to travel 12 inches.
5帧的时间里运动30.48cm
6000帧 = 1秒
音速 = 342.9m/s
6000帧 = 1秒N5/6000帧 = 0.000833秒
音速 = 342.9m/s
6000帧 = 1秒N5/6000帧 = 0.000833秒N1/0.000833 = 365.76m/s
音速 = 342.9m/s
1,200 feet per second.
每秒365.76米
That beats the speed of sound.
刚好超过音速
That is awesome!
太棒了!
We caught the speed of sound being broken by these little fuzzies.
鞭子的小末梢刚好达到并超过音速
That is so cool.
简直炫酷
It took hours of adam whipping
亚当甩了1个小时的鞭子
For us to finally capture that tiny piece of string
最终找到了那小条超音速的鞭子
Traveling over the speed of sound in front of this grid.
最终找到了那小条超音速的鞭子
But we finally cracked it, so to speak.
甩鞭时,鞭子末梢超过音速,是可以这么说的
With the science whipped into shape,
科学再次胜利后
Adam and jamie head back to the warehouse
亚当和杰米回到仓库
To test the whip's mythical ability to swing indy to safety.
去测试Indy用鞭子逃出追捕的可行性
This story has indy swinging across a chasm on his whip.
原故事是,Indy用鞭子荡过一个深坑
Foom! Cool.
轰! 酷.
And since we don't happen to have a chasm ready to go, we decided to build our own.
我们没有什么深坑可以用来做测试,因此决定自己造个
This thing weighs 5,000 pounds empty.
这个空箱重2.268吨♥
You got room. You can keep comin' in.
还有空间,继续往这儿来
Kill someone in a heartbeat.
瞬间杀死一人
Pull, pull, pull. Yeah.
拉, 拉, 拉. 对
We're using these containers, which we love...
我们特别喜欢用集装箱(搭建峡谷)...
That's it. Perfect over here.
就是这里,很棒
Miles, pull.
迈尔斯,继续拉
...Because they're kind of like big bricks.
...因为它就像个大砖块似的
We can build whatever we want instantly.
我们可以快速的把它搭建起来
Threading the needle. But like a 5,000pound needle.
像是穿针引线 像个2吨♥多的针似的
The containers here stacked up represent exactly one half of our chasm.
这堆集装箱就已经是半个深坑了
All right. Here we go.
预备,黑喂狗
We're going to bring in the other pair of containers and make the other half of the chasm.
稍后会运来另外一对儿集装箱,当作深坑来的另一半
They're going to be a certain distance apart,
两堆集装箱间肯定会有些距离
But "how far apart?" is the real question.
但问题是,"距离要多远?"
An answer found with a little high-speed camera magic.
高速摄影机将会告诉我们答案
That was good.
自我感觉良好
So we've got my jump on high speed,
高速摄影机拍下了我的跳跃过程
But how are we going to use that to determine how wide our chasm is
但如何用高速摄影来判断我们的深坑要多宽
Especially since I'm jumping on flat ground
我做的是在地面上跳一段距离
And indy was jumping across a chasm,
而Indy做到了跳过那个深坑
Which he hit the edge of with his chest?
胸部还撞到了深坑边缘
Editors, can you help me out, please,
视频编辑师,麻烦帮我个忙
And load up the high-speed footage of my jump?
请把我跳起来的那段高速摄影加载进来
Excellent. Okay, now, fast forward until my foot leaves the starting line.
很好,现在请快进到我脚离开起始线的位置
Right there. And put a dot on my chest.
就是这儿,在我的胸部位置打个点
Great. Now, continue to put dots on my chest through the full arc of my jump,
很好,现在边播放边在我的胸部打点
Until my left foot touches the ground.
直到我的脚触地
Excellent. Now, draw a line that intersects all those dots until you've got a curve,
很好,把这些点用弧线连起来
And continue that curve until it hits the ground where my number stripes are.
然后继续画弧线,直到弧线接触地面上的斑纹线
Perfect. Okay. Can you count up how many number stripes those are?
很好,那你能算下有多少个斑纹线吗?
12? Beautiful. That is the distance of our chasm -- 12 feet.
12个? 很好. 我们的深坑宽度就定这个数了 -- 3.66m
With the exact distance marked off,
确定并标记好距离后
The far side of the chasm is dropped into position...
集装箱已堆好在深坑的另一边...
Nice.
好样的
...Some protective padding put in place...
...用于保护措施的填充物已就位...
That's a long way to fall.
这坑可挺深啊
...The key structural component brought up...
...最关键的组件也到了...
This is a branch.
这就是那个树枝
...Some more safety measures manhandled...
...更多的安全措施到位后...
Indy never fought a beast like this.
Indy绝对没这种野兽干过
This is like a "doctor who" villain.
这就像是个"神秘博士"里的恶棍似的
上映于2005年03月26日 --Google
《神秘博士》英国科幻电视剧,该剧讲述的是一位名为“博士”的时间领主的冒险经历
Yeah, that's it!
耶,这就对了嘛
...Before the movie-accurate scene is set...
...在场景搭建完后...
Good luck there, buddy. I'm gonna stand back here.
祝你好运,哥们。我在后边看着你
剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表