剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表
I'm not talking like 1 or 2 seconds. I'm talking like 5 to 10 seconds.
我的意思不是快一两秒,而是5~10秒这种差距
That's what we're looking for,
那才是我们想要的
A nice, big difference between these two types of runs.
那种差距特别大的效果才是我们想要的
Unlike jamie, adam is all about the drift.
不同于杰米,亚当每个弯道都漂移
As he hits each corner, he flicks out his rear end.
每到一个弯道,亚当就甩尾通过
And powers through the slide...
快速通过道路...
Or not.
或撞杆
He did a 360. That's not good...
他做了个360度漂移,不是什么好事儿...
Not unless you wanna do a 360.
至少这不是你所期望的
See, that's the thing.
仔细看重点
You start to slide. You lose traction...
漂移一旦开始,车辆将失去推进力...
...If you're not really good.
...如果你的驾驶技术不过关
You lose control.
车辆就会失控
Crap!
靠!
That's the problem.
这才是问题所在
Go.
出发
Despite dialing in the drifting...
先不说漂移的问题...
Adam makes at least one major time-sapping error on every lap.
亚当每一圈都会一处浪费时间的失误
To accurately test the myth,
为了准确的测试流言
He needs one mistake-free run to compare with jamie's control.
他们需要一个无失误的成绩来对抗杰米的成绩
Alright, sir, I'm in place.
我已准备好
Starting in...3...2...1. Go.
预备, 3...2...1, 开始
Whoo! I'll bet that was good.
我打赌刚刚跑到相当不错
I'll just bet that was good.
我就觉得我跑得不错
That was 154 and a half.
耗时1分54.5秒
Dude, I matched your time! You did.
我刚好追上你的成绩! 是的呢
Boom!
偶耶!
So adam completed his stylish sideways lap,
亚当完成了他的都市赛车
But in a final analysis, simply failed to go faster,
但经过分♥析♥,他还是没比杰米快
Meaning the myth is dead and buried...
意味着流言可能终结了...
Unless...
除非...
Cue our professional race driver.
我们请来专业赛车手
If conrad can't, no one can.
如果他做不到,那么没人做得到
Adam and jamie, count it down. I'm ready to go.
亚当还有杰米, 我准备好了, 可以倒计时了
That sound just makes me so happy.
听得我觉得流言又有可能了
What's immediately clear is that conrad's killing it.
康拉德轻而易举的驾车
His drifts are bigger, better, and louder.
他的漂移更有逼格,更完美,更雄伟
He's squealing a little more than you were.
他的漂移比你想得更有力度
That is as it should be.
这才是他应有的样子
But how does this more talented technique time out?
但他能拿到怎样的成绩呢?
How did we do?
耗时多少?
2 minutes flat.
2分钟
So you think that's about as fast a drifting run as you can do?
你觉得你拿出最快的速度漂移过弯了吗?
I think that's about it.
我觉得差不多
I don't know if I can push any harder than that.
我不知道我能不能做得更好
That was a pretty sideways run.
不过那已经很棒了
Dude, that's a result. that's beautiful. Yeah.
老兄,这结果太棒了 是的呢
Thanks, conrad. Alright, thanks, guys.
非常感谢你,康拉德 我也很感谢你们
Appreciate it.
我很崇敬你
Conrad couldn't have completed a classier lap than that,
康拉德也没法更快的完成赛道
杰米抓地过弯耗时: 1分54秒5
康拉德漂移过弯耗时: 2分0秒
And he was 6 seconds slower than the straight driving control.
而且还比抓地过弯慢6秒
It's a conclusive result, but there's an anomaly.
结果很有说服力,但还有些问题
Right about now you're probably wondering why
你可能怀疑
My best drifting time was actually faster than conrad's,
为何我的成绩比康拉德的还要好
And simply put, it's because conrad is a better drifter.
简单的说,康拉德是个专业的漂移赛车手
He's spent more of his time with his tail end swinging out,
他花费更多的时间去练习漂移
Moving sideways into the turns the way you're supposed to
能以正确的姿态进行漂移
When you're properly drifting, and strangely, that meant that I went faster.
但奇怪的是,我还是比他快
Alright, it's time to call it.
是时候下结论了
Where do we stand on the myth
你觉得漂移对行车速度
That drifting provides a significant speed advantage over race driving?
有很大的提升效果吗?
Well, it didn't look good in the beginning,
我从一开始就不看好它
And it doesn't look good now. I'd say it's busted.
现在看上去也不怎样,我觉得应该是终结了
I think it's handily, cleanly, and every way busted...
我觉得应该是轻易的、完全的、无论如何都终结了...
Like our car.
就像这台车似的
How much further we gotta go?
我们还得推多远?
Just up till there.
再推一会儿
Till the commercial break. Yes, there we go.
推到广♥告♥时间? 是的
Oh, here comes the commercial break.
哦广♥告♥时间到了
On the other side of this break,
在世界的另一端
The mythbusters break out the movie moves...
流言终结者对电影流言下手了...
Oh, so close!
哦, 就差一点!
...To test hollywood's idea of parallel parking.
...对抗好莱坞传奇式的并排泊车流言
I think I might have hit something.
我好像撞到什么了
Now that we've shown that drifting is not necessarily a faster way to race,
刚刚我们证实了漂移并不比抓地过弯快
I had an idea that maybe there is something that is quicker to do with drifting.
不过我觉得有种情况下用漂移也许会快些
What's that?
哪种情况?
Parallel parking.
并排停车
Parallel parking.
并排停车
You mean, like, with real cars on either side of the parking space?
你是说在两车之间进行泊车吗?
Yeah. Dude.
是的 哟嗬
That can get expensive. Yeah.
又可以烧经费了 是的呢
阿♥拉♥米达海军飞机跑道
阿♥拉♥米达
Now clear investigation of the slipping and sliding
我们已经清楚的研究了
And racing and speeding would be replete
漂移与测速的相关问题
Without an investigation of parallel parking --
但还没研究并排停车
The bane of everybody's driver's test.
任何一个司机都想跃跃一试
You gotta pull up alongside the car and turn the wheel
你得把车停在一台车前边然后再调整车位
According to some formula your mom told you.
按照你妈妈告诉你的做法去做
No, no, no. The action movie hero has a totally different way of parallel parking.
拉倒吧,动作电影里的英雄有全新的技能用于并排停车
They drive at speed towards the parking space,
司机把车很快的开向停车位
Slam on the brakes, powerslide perfectly right into the space they want.
猛踩刹车,完美的滑行到停车位里
Now jamie has been practicing out on the open tarmac.
杰米已经在跑道上练习好了
That was really cool!
很棒嘛!
And he feels like he's got it dialed in.
他觉得自己能停入车位
Yeah! Yeah!
耶! 耶!
There we go.
可以开始了
So we've got a little parking space right here,
我们在这里摆了个小停车位
90度漂移停车
测试 1
车位长度 - 6米
汽车长度 - 4.5米
And he's gonna put his practice to the test to see if it works.
他将在这里测试漂移停车的可行性
Alright. Here we go.
开始咯~
I don't know how this is supposed to be done,
我想不到结局会是怎样
But what I'm doing is getting up to the right speed,
我所能做的就是正确的入站速度
Throwing the wheel over, pulling the handbrake...
把好方向, 拉起手制动...
Oh! So close!
哦! 就差一点!
...Breaking free of the rear wheels with that handbrake...
...用手制动控制后轮...
That was better.
好多了
...But then stopping with the foot brake at exactly the right time.
...在正确的时刻踩下刹车
Well, there's no room for error on this thing.
连一点容错余地都没有
Rush hour.
杰米的完美漂移教室
You want the space before anyone else steals it.
你想比任何人都抢先得到这个车位
It's gonna be yours!
那这车位很可能就归你了
You're gonna take it! You're gonna own it! Own it!
就要是你的了! 要是你的了! 你的了!
Here it comes!
他来了
Beautiful!
太完美了!
You were literally, like, kissing the cones on the other side.
你简直就像是用车吻了一下墙角
That is what I'm talking about.
这就是我想要的效果
I'd say the evidence is pretty clear
事实很明了了
That this car was not parked in a normal fashion.
这台车不是以正常的方式停车的
You can tell by the linear black marks on the pavement
想让路面上有这样的漂移印记
That the driver must have brought this in at speed and hit the rear brakes,
司机必须把车开到正确的速度以及在正确的位置拉手制动
Swinging the rear end of the car exactly into position against the curb...
让后将车正确的甩进去...
If you catch my drift.
前提是都得正确
That's a great start, and it's seemingly as simple as the movies would suggest.
开局很乐观,看上去和电影里的一样
But at 90 degrees, they're only halfway there.
90度的转弯仅仅是目标的一半
180度漂移停车
测试 2
车位长度 - 7.62米
汽车长度 - 4.5米
Here we go. 3...2...1.
预备, 3...2...1
剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表