剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Don't. Don't touch me.
天啊 赐予我接受一切的平静
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things...
邦妮
Bonnie!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我不想碰上你亚美尼亚的保镖
I didn't want to go through your Armenian bodyguard.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我需要你的帮助 克丽丝蒂崩溃了
I need your help. Christy is falling apart.
我不知道该怎么做 来
I don't know what to do. Come on.
抬腿跨上窗台 我帮你出来
Throw your leg over the ledge, I'll help you out.
-我不从窗户出去 -你说得对
- I'm not going out the window. - Yeah, you're right.
如果你摔了臀部 你对我来说毫无用处
If you break a hip, you're no good to me.
我在车里见你
I'll meet you at the car.
你当时有多醉无所谓
It doesn't matter how drunk you were.
发生的事不是你的错
What happened wasn't your fault.
但如果我没喝酒 这事就不会发生
But if I hadn't been drinking, it wouldn't have happened.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
对 你又不知道
Yeah, you don't know that.
你说"我给你俩一些空间"就是这意思吗
Is this what you meant by, "I'll give you both some space"?
继续
Carry on.
如果我的人生没这么糟糕
If my life hadn't been such a train wreck,
我也许会做点大事
I might have done something about it.
亲爱的 回顾往事没关系
Honey, it's okay to look back at the past.
别盯太久就行
Just don't stare too long.
说得好 我要跟我的互助对象说
Good one. I'm gonna use that with my sponsees.
有点没礼貌
Kind of rude.
与其因为那时候没采取行动
You know, instead of kicking yourself
而自责
for not taking action then,
要感恩你现在戒瘾了
be grateful that you're sober now
还能发声
and you have a voice.
我真讨厌这病
I really hate this disease.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
对 我还在
That's right, I'm still here.
我知道你在处理自己的事
I know you're dealing with your own crap.
抱歉她拖你过来了
I'm sorry she dragged you over here.
别担心
Oh, don't worry about it.
而且我得离维克托远点
Besides, I needed a break from Victor.
他是好意 我爱他 但有时候
He means well, and I love him, but sometimes
我感觉我跟007里的恶棍生活在一起
I feel like I'm living with a James Bond villain.
我在吃家宴
So, I was having a little family dinner,
我的姐姐-妈妈出现了
and my sister-mother shows up...
带着朗姆酒蛋糕
with a rum cake.
所以我说
So I said,
你知道我不能吃
"You know I can't have that."
她说 为什么我们其他人要受到惩罚
So she said, "Why should the rest of us be penalized
就因为你不能自控
just because you can't control yourself?"
我说 去你的
So I said, "Screw you."
然后我们动手了
And, well, things got physical.
我不知道你怎么忍♥受这些人的
I don't know how you put up with these people.
这人♥大♥概一天能给我打十次电♥话♥
This one was probably calling me ten times a day.
十次 两次之后
Ten? After two,
我就告诉他们自己处理 然后挂了
I tell them to deal with it and hang up.
可以这样做吗
You can do that?
总之 长话短说
Anyway, long story short,
她对我下了限制令
she took out a restraining order on me.
想象一下吧
Imagine that.
对她自己的妹妹-女儿
Against her own sister-daughter.
好吧 谢谢让我分享
Well, all right. Thanks for letting me share.
很高兴待在
It's nice to be in a room
似乎这一切都并不奇怪的房♥间里
where none of this seems so weird.
还有谁想分享吗
Does anyone else want to share?
我来
I'll go.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Christy, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我很紧张 我要再说一次那部分了
I'm so nervous, I'm gonna say that part again.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Christy, I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
16年前 我被性侵犯了
16 years ago, I was sexually assaulted.
知道吗
You know what?
我不该用性侵犯 我其实是被强♥奸♥了
Forget "Sexually assaulted." I was raped.
这是我第一次称呼
That's the first time I've ever called it
它本来的称呼
what it really was.
抢劫的受害者并不为被抢劫而感到羞愧
Mugging victims aren't ashamed they were robbed.
我为什么要为被强♥奸♥感到羞愧
Why should I be ashamed I was raped?
我感到羞愧的是 我将其保密了
What I am ashamed of is that I kept it a secret.
这个
This...
人指望我
"Guy" counted on me
过于尴尬
being too embarrassed
害怕站出来
and afraid to come forward,
知道吗
and you know what?
他是对的
He was right.
所以今晚 我想向
And so, tonight, I would like to make amends
因为我不敢说话
to any woman that might have been hurt
而被伤害到的女人道歉
because I was too scared to say anything.
如果我的沉默鼓励了他相信
If my silence encouraged him to believe
他可以攻击 威胁甚至强占
that he could attack or intimidate or even grab
别的女人 而没有后果
another woman without consequences,
非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
也许我没法改变过去
Maybe I can't change the past,
但从今以后 我要
but from now on, I am...
大声说话 大胆发言
going to speak out, shout out,
闪耀一束
and shine a light down
能从外太空看到的光
that can be seen from frickin' outer space,
如果这能阻止这种事
if it'll keep something like this
发生在别人身上
from happening to anyone else.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有谁想分享吗
Does anyone else want to share?
我要跟你说我跟我妈妈
I'm gonna tell you the same thing
说的话 如果你声音小点
I tell my mom: I wouldn't mind living with you
我不介意跟你一起住
if you made a little less noise.
你也不是省油的灯
Yeah, like you're a drive through wine country.
好 吉米尼
Okay, Jiminy.
该分开旅行了
Time to go on our separate journeys.
跳吧 我的小朋友
Jump, my little friend.
自♥由♥吧
Be free.
跳吧
Jump.
它为什么不跳
Why isn't he jumping?
也许它跟我产生了感情 不想走
Maybe he got attached to me and doesn't want to leave.
或者你没给罐子开洞
Huh. Or maybe you didn't put any holes in the jar
它死了
and he's dead.
你真是安慰我支持我啊
You really are a source of comfort and support.
一只猫刚吃了它
And a cat just ate him.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表