剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Easy for her, she's five.
不懂死亡是什么
She doesn't understand death.
星爆 这是克丽丝蒂
Starburst, this is Christy.
克丽丝蒂 来见见星爆
Christy, meet Starburst.
你好 巨大的动物
Hello, enormous animal.
来 摸摸它的鼻子 它很喜欢
Here. Pet her nose. She loves it.
我们有共同点
Oh, something we have in common.
好的
Okay.
是热的
Ooh, it's warm.
-乖星爆 -给
- Good Starburst. - Here. Here.
吃个苹果
Try an apple.
我本想给马吃
I would've given it to the horse,
你吃也行
but that's another way to go.
踩在马镫子上
Okay, just put your foot in the stirrup,
另一条腿甩过去
and swing your other leg over.
有点高
It's kind of high.
我帮你
Here, let me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我推你一把 你抓住鞍角
I'll give you a boost. You grab the saddle horn.
-什么是鞍角 -老天
- What's the saddle horn?! - Oh, God.
我得说 你令我印象深刻
I got to tell you, I'm really impressed.
经常听人说"重新上马"
I mean, you hear the expression, "Get back on that horse,"
但很少见到
but you rarely see it.
谢谢
Thank you.
真有趣
This is fun.
试着跟马一起动
Try to move with the horse.
难道我这样还不算一起动吗
Isn't that what I'm doing?
如果你让它跑快点
You know, it might get smoother
可能会更顺畅
if you pick up the pace a notch.
踢它一下
Give her a little kick.
这样太坏了吧
That seems kind of mean.
它不会痛的
It's not gonna hurt her.
你这样只是挠它痒
All right, now you're just tickling her.
加油 让它明白谁是老大
Go on, show her who's the boss.
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
你是老大 你是老大 你是老大
You're the boss! You're the boss! You're the boss!
我们跟其他人讲这件事时
When we tell people this story,
能不能说我是从马上摔下来的
can we say I was thrown from the horse?
好的
Sure.
比在厕所里滑倒有面子多了
It's a lot cooler than slipping in the ladies' room.
也许我们应该在马桶上装马镫
Maybe we should put stirrups on that toilet.
看看脚踝
Let's take a look at that ankle.
我弄痛你了吗
Am I hurting you?
不 我坐在了钥匙上
No, I'm just sitting on my keys.
没断
It's not broken.
可能需要休息一段时间
You should probably stay off it for a while
而且脚要抬高
and keep it elevated.
好 但我需要你的帮助
Okay, but I'm gonna need your help.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
这次没错过鞍角
Didn't miss the saddle horn that time.
想错过都难
You're hard to miss.
老天
u202dAw, shucks.
听着 这很棒
So, listen, as great as this was,
非常棒
and it was really great,
但不能告诉玛乔丽
we can't tell Marjorie.
讨厌
Oh, man.
我做♥爱♥后 总是第一个打电♥话♥给我妈的姐姐
My mother's sister's always my first call after sex.
她是我戒酒互助会的互助对象
No, it's just she's my sponsor in AA...
不
No.
可能会有些奇怪
...and it might get a little weird.
明白 我很乐意做你
Understood. I will gladly be...
肮脏的小秘密
your dirty little secret.
老天 这样更来劲了
Oh, God, that just makes it hotter.
听我说 我也不想扫兴 但是
Oh, listen, I don't want to spoil the moment, but...
我们要穿衣服了 否则一个叫布兰登的男孩
we should probably get dressed or a little boy named Brandon
学会的就不止是骑马了
is gonna learn more than how to ride a horse.
反正他总有一天要学
He's got to learn sometime.
你看起来真开心
Well, you look happy.
那你应该见识下我一小时前的样子
You should've seen me about an hour ago.
在漫长孤独的19个月后 诅咒被打破了
After 19 long, lonely months, the curse has been broken.
吃瘪吧 玛乔丽
In your face, Marjorie.
说来听听
Tell me everything.
他带我去骑马
Well, he took me horseback riding.
你的脚是这样伤的吗
Is that how you hurt your foot?
是的
Uh, yes.
我们飞速穿越田野
We were galloping across a field
我不合时机地跳了一下
and I mistimed a jump.
总之 他把我抱进马厩后
Anyhow, after he carried me into the barn,
我们在干草堆上做了
we did it on a bale of hay.
真的吗 干草堆
Really? A bale of hay?
我知道你要问的 所以我带了证物
I knew you'd ask, so I brought proof.
我裤子里还有更多
There's more in my pants.
你真是我的英雄
Oh, you're my hero.
你要跟他再见面吗
Are you gonna see him again?
绝逼要见
Yippee ki yes.
明晚共进午餐 然后谁知道呢
Dinner tomorrow night, then who knows,
也许在床上搞一搞
maybe on a bed, mix it up a little.
你告诉玛乔丽时我能在场吗
Oh, please, can I be there when you tell Marjorie?
或者让我告诉玛乔丽 这样更好
Or better, let me tell Marjorie.
这事定了 我来告诉她
You know what, it's decided, I'm telling her.
谁也不许告诉她
Nobody's telling her.
尼克和我同意保守这个秘密
Nick and I agreed to keep this between ourselves.
好吧 我没法生气
Okay, fine, I can't be mad.
我的女儿跟马厩牛仔上♥床♥了
My little girl got banged by a cowboy in a stable.
我总是想让你骄傲 妈妈
Always trying to make you proud, Mom.
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
我上班时滑了一跤 扭了脚踝
I slipped at work and twisted my ankle.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
那是肯定的 毕竟你在那里"飞速穿越"
Bound to happen, the way you gallop around that place.
妈妈
Mom.
抱歉 我会控制的
Sorry, I'll rein it in.
如果你在餐厅受伤了
If you got hurt at the restaurant,
你能告他们 让他们赔一大笔钱
you could sue for big bucks.
美国的穷♥人♥就是这样变富的
That's how poor people in America get ahead.
我没事啦
I'm really fine.
你还是该去照X光 如果你走在...
You still should get it x-rayed. If you walk around on a...
听着 我只是扭了脚踝
Look, I just twisted it.
我不会起诉或者照X光
I'm not suing or getting an x-ray.
悠着点
Whoa there, Nelly.
恭喜 你吓到了她
Congratulations, you spooked her.
我能走了吗 我饿坏了
Can we please go? I'm starved.
你们中有个人要载我
I'm gonna need a lift with one of you.
克丽丝蒂 你不来喝咖啡吗
Oh, Christy, aren't you coming for coffee?
不 我要上课
Oh, no, I have a class.
你什么时候开始周二有课了啊
Since when do you have a class on Tuesday?
是新课
It's a new class.
在学期中吗
In the middle of the term?
是啊 在学期中我周二
Yes, I have a new class on a Tuesday
有了新课
in the middle of the term.
看起来你要去约会
Looks like you're going on a date.
我跟学习有个约会 吉尔
I have a date with learning, Jill.
这是美国穷♥人♥
It's the other way
变富的另一种方式
poor people in America get ahead.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
有 你大概几点到家
Yeah, when should I expect you home?
大概一点
Around 1:00,
还是两点
Around 2:00?
我只想说
u202dI just wanted to say:
昨天发生的事 我之前从来没做过
yesterday, what happened, I've never done that before.
真的吗 你很擅长哟
Really? You were pretty good at it.
我是说在马厩中
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表