剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
- and you need to pray on it... - Hey!
你走进来的时候
I was in the middle of saying something
我还没说完话呢
when you walked in.
抱歉 说完吧
Sorry, finish.
谢谢
Thank you.
布拉德告诉我 在世界某些地方
Brad told me that, in certain parts of the world,
人们因为没有纯净的饮用水而死亡
people are dying because they don't have clean drinking water.
然后呢
And?
没了 就是很扯淡的事
That's it. It's just really messed up.
你怎么看 我该跟性感轮椅男同居吗
So what do you think? Should I move in with hot wheels?
好 放一片茄子
Okay, now add a slice of eggplant
然后再加一勺腰果奶酪
and hit that with another scoop of cashew cheese.
我一直在想象迷你农民
I just keep picturing tiny little farmers
试图给腰果挤奶
trying to milk cashews.
在我成为素食者之前
You know, before I became a vegan,
我最喜欢吃的是培根奶酪汉堡
my favorite meal in the world was a bacon cheeseburger.
然后我意识到我总是很疲惫
And then I realized I was tired all the time.
我也总是很疲惫
I'm tired all the time.
-我没法集中精力 -我也是
- And I couldn't focus. - I can't focus.
我情绪很大
I was moody.
我情绪超级大
I'm super moody.
所以你懂的
So you get it.
不太懂
Not really.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我要你尝样东西
I want you to taste something.
好 但事先声明
Okay, but just so you know,
我曾在类似情况下有过惨痛经历
I once had a bad experience with this exact scenario.
相信我吧
Trust me.
对 他也这么说
Yeah, he said that, too.
很棒吧
Pretty great, huh?
我真心想说是的
I really want to say yes.
再让我尝尝
Give me another bite.
我喜欢这个
Now this I like.
糟糕
Oops.
抱歉
Oh, sorry, uh...
为亲她抱歉吗 她消沉死了 随便亲吧
For kissing her? She's in a serious slump; get at it.
布拉德 这是邦妮 我妈
Brad, this is Bonnie, my mom.
邦妮 这是布拉德
Bonnie, Brad.
普锐斯队长 幸会
Captain Prius, nice to meet you.
布拉德和我在做晚餐
Brad and I are making dinner.
你们在做什么
Oh, what are you cooking?
实际上 什么都没做
Actually, nothing.
布拉德在向我展示
Brad is showing me
怎么做生蔬素食千层面
how to prepare a raw, vegan lasagna.
为什么
Why?
我们为什么这么做来着
Why are we doing this again?
吃生蔬是人类蓬勃生存
Eating raw food is how human beings
数百万年的原因
have thrived for millions of years.
蓬勃生存吗
Thrived?
原始人18岁就死了 活得跟猴子似的
Those guys died at 18 and walked around like monkeys.
-好了 你走吧 -好
- All right, off you go. - All right.
再见
See you.
我们要吃饭吗
Shall we eat?
我什么时候都能吃
I eat all the time.
亲我
Kiss me.
闻起来真香
Ooh, that smells great.
是的 几块带骨肋眼牛排
Yeah, couple of bone-in rib eyes.
真棒
Nice.
你完全不知道我家发生了什么
You have no idea what's going on back at my place.
克丽丝蒂的素食男友在准备
Christy's vegan boyfriend is preparing a feast
喂沙鼠吃的大餐
fit for a gerbil.
不 不是那种家伙吧
Oh, no, not one of those guys.
他试着说服你了吗
Did he try to sell you on it?
是的 素食者和摩♥门♥教♥徒
Oh, yeah, vegans and mormons,
总想着把你掰过去
always looking to turn you.
过来 给你看样东西
Hey, come here. I want to show you something.
我以前见过 但我总是很高兴看一眼
I've seen it before, but I'm always happy to take a peek.
请看
Ta-da.
天啊
Oh, my god,
你做了什么
What did you do?
我想让你过夜更方便些
I thought I could make it easier for you to spend the night.
你什么都考虑到了
You thought of everything.
很多丝瓜络
Lot of loofahs.
你以为我需要多少啊
How many you think I needed?
我猜这就像磨砂纸
I figured it was like sandpaper,
木头不同纸不同
you get it for different kinds of wood.
亚当
Oh, Adam.
我做得好吗
I did good?
你做得非常好
You did really good.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我想跟你一起住
I want to move in with you.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
受过伤的女人太好取悦了
Oh, damaged women are so easy to please.
我们真是这样
We really are.
我知道
I know.
那么没了我
So, with me out of the way,
你和普锐斯队长能在这里尽情享受了
you and Captain Prius will have the run of the place.
别那样叫他了
Stop calling him that.
好 甘蓝之王怎么样
Okay, how about King Kale?
你已经叫过了 第一次就不好笑
You already used that one, it wasn't funny the first time.
好吧 说个新的 中等身材的绿色妖怪
All right, here's a new one. Jolly Green average height.
随你怎么说 我真的很喜欢布拉德
Say what you want, I really like Brad.
想到了 豆腐鼠
Ooh, ooh! Tofu Gigio.
真搞笑
Yeah, hilarious.
他昨晚带我享受了密宗性♥爱♥
In the meantime, last night he introduced me to tantric sex.
那不就是不高♥潮♥的性♥爱♥吗
Ugh, is that the sex where you don't finish?
你试过吗
Have you ever tried it?
没故意试过
Not on purpose.
意义就在于学习自控
The point of it is learning self-control.
布拉德说如果你没考虑
Brad says that if you're not thinking about
你要去哪里 那你就得留在现在
where you're going, you get to be present for where you are.
听起来你的现在磨了没满足
Sounds like where you are would be chafed and frustrated.
我也没指望你能听懂
I wouldn't expect you to get it.
显然你也没懂[高♥潮♥]
Clearly you didn't get it either.
拿个箱子 走吧
Come on, grab a box, let's go.
布拉德说高♥潮♥被极大高估了
Brad says the orgasm is greatly overrated.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
东西都搬完了
I think that's all of it.
你没在家里我会觉得很奇怪
It's gonna be weird around here without you.
但是如果你仔细想想
Yeah, but you know, if you think about it,
这还挺酷的
it's actually kind of cool.
我们需要彼此时团结在一起
You and I came together when we needed each other,
之后我们治愈了 现在我们准备好翻篇了
we healed, and now we're ready to move on.
你为什么非得说这话
Why'd you have to say that?
我不知道 就脱口而出了
I don't know, it just came out.
但这是真的
But it's true.
千真万确
So true.
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
布拉德给我弄了点天然除臭剂
Brad hooked me up with some natural deodorant.
那没作用
Well, it ain't working.
我知道
I know.
没事 我依然爱你
That's okay. I still love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我真的全心全意地希望
And I really hope with all my heart
你们同居能成功
that this works out for you.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
我想这就是道别了
I guess this is good-bye.
是啊 这就是了
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表