剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Mom...
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
吉尔弄明白她生命中缺少什么了
Jill's figured out what's missing in her life.
真棒 是什么
Great. What is it?
我得生个孩子
I need to have a baby.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong.
我爱她 但吉尔是世界上
I love her, but Jill is the last person in the world
最不该有孩子的人
who should be having a baby.
计划是什么
So what's the plan?
我不知道
I don't know.
想办法劝她别要孩子
Figure out a way to talk her out of this baby craziness.
我会告诉她 我生你时
I will tell her how painful it was
你的脚先出来有多么痛苦
when you came out of me feet-first.
我的脚先出来是为了逃跑
I came out feet-first so I could run.
吉尔·肯德尔
Jill Kendall?
吉尔 别这样做
Jill, don't do this.
为人父母很难 令人疲倦
Being a parent is hard, it's exhausting,
你不是这块料
and you are not cut out for it.
我再也不想跟你说话了
I never want to talk to you again.
现在
我不确定为什么要给吉尔买♥♥生日礼物
I'm not sure why we're buying Jill a birthday present.
她都不怎么理我了
She's barely speaking to me.
你跟别人说她们不是生孩子的料时
Well, that's what happens when you tell someone
就会有这种下场
they're not fit to reproduce.
你觉得她生孩子是好主意吗
Do you think it's a good idea for her to have a baby?
当然不好 我准备等她把孩子生下来后
God, no. I was gonna wait till she actually has a kid
背着她嚼舌根子 这才是真朋友做的
and then talk about her behind her back, like a true friend.
快点找个100元以下的
Let's just find something for under a hundred bucks
我好上班去赚75块
so I can go to work and earn 75.
这双手套怎么样
What about these gloves?
可以买♥♥一只
We can buy one.
我们分开找
Okay, let's spread out.
看到好货 弄坏
If you see something nice, damage it.
也许可以打折
Maybe we'll get a break.
需要帮忙吗
May I help you with something?
只是随便看看
I'm just browsing.
我看出来了
Yeah, I sensed that.
塑料的 印个好听的名字在上面
Kind of a lot to spend on a piece of plastic
价也开得太高了吧
with a fancy name on the side.
这是手工雕刻的玳瑁 铰链是18K金的
Those are hand-carved tortoise shell with 18-karat gold hinges.
不知道这点
Oh. Didn't know that.
你怎么可能知道呢
Why would you?
找到了
Score!
真的吗 挺丑的
Really? It's kind of ugly.
这个打折 80块
It's on sale-- 80 bucks.
我们就买♥♥这个
We would like to purchase this.
我去包好
I'll ring it up.
如果你还想买♥♥太阳镜
If you're still interested in sunglasses,
街上还有家沃尔格林药妆店
there's a Walgreens down the street.
可悲的是 我们的确要去
The sad thing is, we do need to go to Walgreens.
我会给她买♥♥一管贱♥人♥面霜
I'll buy her a tube of bitch cream.
现金还是信♥用♥卡♥
Will that be cash or credit card?
我有8张信♥用♥卡♥
Well, I've got eight credit cards.
一一刷来 看看哪张有钱
Let's spin the wheel and see which one's good.
车上等你 妈
Meet you at the car, Mom.
好的
Okay.
百视达[DVD租赁]
Whew! Blockbuster.
现在看不到这个了吧
You don't see these anymore, do you?
如果你被绑♥架♥了就眨眨眼
Blink if you're here against your will.
极品老妈 第四季第八集
那个售货员真够离谱的
Can you believe that saleswoman?
以为自己是王妃
Acts like she's royalty,
但你知道她中午吃的是快餐店
but you know she's eating a Blimpie for lunch.
打赌她参加过不少儿童选美 却从来没赢过
Bet she was in a bunch of those little kid beauty pageants and never won.
这是新的吗
Are those new?
这个 不是
These? No.
你确定吗 我没见过
Are you sure? I've never seen 'em.
有段时间了
Yeah, had 'em a while.
刚轮到戴这个了
Just been out of the rotation.
价格签还在上面
You're gonna stick with that story,
你还嘴硬吗
even with the price tag still on 'em?
什么
What?
要是想偷东西 就连丝巾一起偷嘛
If you were gonna shoplift, you could've taken the scarf, too.
我只是太讨厌那个女人了
I just hated that woman so much.
她当我是白人垃圾 买♥♥不起贵东西
She treated me like white trash who couldn't afford nice things.
你是的 你买♥♥不起
You are, and you can't.
我知道
I know!
很漂亮
They are beautiful.
你像电影明星
You look like a movie star.
尤其像那些发疯有偷窃癖的明星
Especially the ones who go crazy and steal stuff.
这不公平
It's just not fair.
我拼命工作 我不喝酒
I work my ass off, I'm sober,
我施舍的比我受到的施舍多
I give a penny way more than I take a penny,
我得到了什么
and what do I get?
药妆店的太阳镜甚至没有偏光
Drugstore sunglasses that aren't even polarized.
"偏光"到底是什么意思
What does that mean exactly-- "polarized"?
我不知道 但我理应拥有偏光
I don't know, but I deserve polarized!
这话留着给电视上的朱迪法官说去
Save it for Judge Judy.
开你的车吧
Just drive.
你还有张有效逮捕令是在内华达州 对吗
Your outstanding warrant is in Nevada, right?
我说了开车
I said drive!
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我站在道德制高点望下去 你真渺小
You just look so small from up here on the moral high ground.
这是我送的
This one's from me.
谢谢你 玛乔丽
Oh, thank you, Marjorie.
一本书
Oh! A book!
里面没字
With no words in it.
所以还有支笔
That's what the pen is for.
写日记
Writing in a journal--
帮助你理清自己的想法和感情
it helps you process your thoughts and feelings.
真有趣
Fun!
事实上 我得写下来
In fact, I'm gonna write that.
真 有 趣
"This... is... fun."
感叹号♥
Exclamation point!
这是一份不像家庭作业的礼物
Here's a gift that isn't like homework.
我和克丽丝蒂送的
From me and Christy.
谢谢你 邦妮
Oh, thanks, Bonnie.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
别这样 我道歉了
Come on. I said I'm sorry.
我相信你会成为优秀的母亲
I'm sure you'll be a great mother.
今天是我的生日 克丽丝蒂 别抢风头
This is my birthday, Christy. Let's not make this about you.
好多颜色
That is a lot of color!
谢谢你 邦妮
Thanks, Bonnie.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
我开始觉得我的礼品卡好丢人
I'm starting to feel really bad about my gift card.
别 我相信我会喜欢的
Oh, don't. I'm sure I'll love it.
温蒂 谢谢
Oh, Wendy, thank you!
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢
I do.
我一直想去百思买♥♥电器店
I've always wanted to go to a Best Buy.
现在我必须去了
Now I guess I have to.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
最棒的礼物就是我的生命中有你们
The best gift is having you guys in my life.
还有你 克丽丝蒂
And you, Christy.
这是新的太阳镜吗
Those new sunglasses?
没错 而且是有故事的
Indeed they are, and they come with a story.
什么故事
What's the story?
我以为不见了 结果找到了
I thought I lost 'em, then I found 'em.
算不是什么故事
Not much of a story.
没人被杀 没人上♥床♥
Nobody gets killed, nobody gets laid.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表