剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
and how there's all these kids
在寄养系统之间被踢来踢去
who bounce around the system.
我觉得最好的主意
And I can't think of anything better
就是给其中一位孩子一个温暖的家
than to be able to give one of them a good home.
那会是个很幸运的孩子
That's gonna be one lucky kid.
等等 我想搞清楚
Hold up, just to be clear,
我说的话
something I said
让你的人生历程变得更好吗
changed the course of your life for the better?
感觉像是
Yeah, feels like it.
你听到了吗
Are you listening to this?
我听到了
I heard.
我们都同意了
So we all agree,
我是我们的新领袖
I'm our new leader.
第一议程 我们要怎么处理克丽丝蒂的发型
First order of business, what are we gonna do about Christy's hair?
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表