剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
那是什么意思
What's mean?
抱歉 当年吸太多了
Sorry, a lot of blow went up here.
依然有后遗症
Still paying the price.
拜托 谁快告诉我
Come on, somebody tell me.
好吧 我当时有点着急
Fine. I-I was in a little bit of a hurry
给你买♥♥啤酒 所以我停在了残疾人车位
to get you your beer, so I parked in a handicap spot.
这可不好
Wow. That is not cool.
同意 所以我只会在
Agreed. Which is why I only use it
给你办事时才用
when I'm doing something for you.
用什么
Use what?
好吧 好吧
Uh... Okay. Okay.
你知道我很喜欢工艺美术吧
You know that I'm a big fan of arts and crafts.
前阵子
Well, a while back,
我想到了一个方案 现在回想起来
I got an idea for a project, which now, in hindsight,
也许不太道德
might have been morally questionable.
或者像警♥察♥说的 "非常卑劣"
Or as the cop said, "despicable."
快说重点
Oh, just get to it.
我复印了一份你的残疾人停车牌照
I made a copy of your handicap parking placard
过塑了 这样看起来很正式
and laminated it so it'd look official.
我
I...
你一定是在开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
她没有 给他看看你瘸腿走路
She's not. Show him the limp.
你有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
事情是这样的
Here's the problem.
我喜欢
I love...
给东西过塑
to laminate things.
一直如此
Always have.
行驶证 社保卡 各种卡片
Registration, Social Security card, you name it.
说我是疯子吧
Call me crazy,
但一旦文件贴上了塑料薄膜
but once a document is covered in plastic,
那就更好
it's just better.
这不是玩笑 邦妮
This is not a joke, Bonnie.
我都不用那停车证
I don't even use that thing.
那是给真正需要的人们的
It's for people who really need it.
-我知道 但是 -不不
- Well, I know that, but... - No, no, no.
我是认真的 我很幸运我还能到处走动
I-I'm serious. I'm lucky, I can still get around,
但有些人情况很糟糕
but there are people in such bad shape,
他们要花一整天时间去商店
going to the store is their entire day.
那个停车位改变了一切
That spot changes everything.
-我懂 -是吗
- I understand. - Do you?
因为体格健全的人停在残疾人车位
Because an able-bodied person parking in a handicap spot
代表了"不懂"
is kind of the definition of "don't understand."
克丽丝蒂偷了墨镜 她就直接拿走了
Christy stole sunglasses! She just took 'em!
真的吗
Seriously?
导购对我态度很差
The saleslady was mean to me!
天啊 你们是什么人啊
Oh, my God, who are you people?!
随你信不信
Believe it or not,
我们比之前要好
better versions of who we used to be.
克丽丝蒂 我能单独和你妈妈谈谈吗
Christy, can I talk to your mom alone for a minute, please?
行
Yeah, sure.
我看到了我想看到的
I've seen what I came to see.
我们真的要谈谈吗
Do we really need to talk?
因为我觉得我现在懂了
Because I-I think I get it now.
坐下
Sit down.
不是这里
Not there.
希望你高兴了 亚当走了
I hope you're happy. Adam left.
抱歉 我没想到会那么过火
I'm sorry. I didn't think it would go that far.
说他对我的人品很是怀疑
Says he has grave concerns about my character.
从幼儿园之后我就没听过这话了
I haven't heard that since kindergarten.
他肯定会冷静下来 你们会解决的
Well, I'm sure he'll cool down and you guys'll work it out.
希望如此
I hope so.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我太生气了 睡不着
I'm too upset to go to sleep.
很好
Good.
你也无权睡觉
You know what, you have no right to sleep either.
我坦白了我所谓的罪过
I have confessed my so-called crime
并因此受到了惩罚 而你都
and have been punished for it, whereas you don't even
没种承认你做了错事
have the balls to admit you did something wrong.
我是个好人
"I'm a good person.
她对我态度很差 我施舍了很多
She was mean to me. I give a penny."
那你呢
Oh, yeah, how about you?
我喜欢给东西过塑
"I love to laminate things,
一直如此
always have"
你好 我不知道你是否记得我
Hi. I don't know if you remember me.
我昨天跟我妈妈一起来的
I was in yesterday with my mom.
我们买♥♥了那条丝巾
We bought that scarf.
记得 沃尔格林药妆店嘛
Oh, sure, Walgreens.
丝巾是折扣商品
That scarf was a sale item,
抱歉 你不能退
so I'm sorry, you can't return it.
不 我不想退
No, I don't want to return it.
我来的原因是
The reason I'm here is because...
糖木兰 有什么能帮忙的吗
Sugar Magnolia. Can I help you?
你好 克劳福德太太
Oh, hello, Mrs. Crawford.
不 我不忙
No, I'm not busy.
有点忙
A little busy.
您的鞋今早就到了
Yeah, your shoes came in this morning.
超美的
Oh, they're gorgeous.
抱歉 你之前在接待我
Excuse me, you were helping me.
是啊 现在我在接待克劳福德太太
Yes, and now I'm helping Mrs. Crawford.
到六点我都在
Yes, I'm here till 6:00.
实际上 我会给你准备到货的其它新品
In fact, I'll pull some other new items that came in.
有个可爱的
Oh, there's an adorable...
还有谁想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
我来吧
I'll go.
我是玛乔丽 我是酒瘾者
I'm Marjorie, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
我最近感觉不太好
I'm not feeling very good about myself right now.
昨晚我丈夫和我应该跟他的家人
Last night, my husband and I were supposed to have dinner
共进晚餐
with his family, which...
我不知道该如何描述
I don't know how to describe it.
总之 我们即将离开时
Anyway, just as we were about to leave,
我告诉维克托 我的匿名互助会有急事
I told Victor that I had an AA emergency
我得跟一些互助对象见面
and I had to go meet with one of my sponsees.
我对我丈夫撒谎了
So I lied to my husband.
也许只是一次性的小事
And yeah, maybe it was a small, one-time thing,
但我相信我们做的一切
but, uh, I believe everything we do
让我们要么离酒精更近 要么更远
brings us either closer or further away from a drink.
这件事让我离酒精更近
And this one brought me closer.
我得改正
So I need to fix it.
你们胡扯时我可是坐在这里听完了
You know, I sit here and listen to your crap!
抱歉我迟到了 找不到停车位
Sorry I'm late. I-I couldn't find a parking spot.
有一个 但不是我该停的
I mean, there was one, but... not for me.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我很高兴走路 很感激
Happy to walk, grateful to walk.
我来了
So, I'm here.
有什么事是你不能打电♥话♥说的
What couldn't you tell me on the phone?
我想看着你的眼睛 说
I wanted to be looking in your eyes when I say...
继续 邦妮
Move it along, Bonnie.
我明白我做的事错了
I understand what I did was wrong.
我不会为自己辩护
And I'm not gonna try to justify it
告诉你我是在寄养系统长大的
by telling you I was raised in the foster system
没人教我区分对错
with no one to teach me the difference between right and wrong,
或者我13岁时跑了 流浪街头
or that I ran away when I was 13, lived on the streets,
只能吃到偷来的食物
eating only what I could steal,
直到我怀孕了 睡在了我的车里
until I got pregnant and ended up sleeping in my car.
那不是我的车 而是一辆车
Well, it wasn't my car, it was a car.
邦妮
Bonnie,
如果你想道歉
if you're trying to apologize,
直接道歉就好
just apologize.
随你信不信 我是想道歉
Believe it or not, I am trying.
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表