剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
she's not smart, but thanks for playing.
该死
Damn it.
我输了还让我蛮沮丧的
I'm actually kind of bummed out that I lost.
那是怎么回事
So, what is it?
原来她同意嫁给一个来自她不知道
Turns out she agreed to marry some schmuck from a country
怎么发音的国家的笨蛋 好让他拿到绿卡
she's not sure how to pronounce, so he could get his green card.
就为了两千块吗
For $2,000?
不 是一万块
No, for $10,000.
她把其余的钱用来"玩乐"了
She spent the rest on, and I quote, "Fun stuff."
天啊
Oh, God.
我现在有了个女婿吗
So, now I have a son-in-law?
她没有嫁给可怜的马哈茂德
Oh, no, no, she didn't marry poor Makhmud.
她夺走了他的钱和清白
She took his money and his innocence.
哎呀
Oy.
普兰科特家的女人
Plunkett women,
连续三代都做出了糟糕的决定
making bad decisions for three generations.
我是说 你能接受
I mean, you make peace with the fact
你的孩子也许不是世界上最棒的人的设定
that your kid may not be the best person in the world,
但如果你发现她偷窃 欺骗 撒谎
but what do you do when you find out she steals, cheats, lies
像瘟疫鼠一样传播疾病 你该怎么办
and spreads disease like a plague rat?
嗯
Well...
如果你不怎么聪明
if you're not particularly bright,
那你就会带她回家 跟她分享餐具
you bring her home and share cutlery.
我有什么选择 我是她妈妈
What choice did I have? I'm her mother.
我要为她这个人负责
I'm responsible for the way she turned out.
我跟你说你的问题是什么
Yeah, I'll tell you what your problem is:
你对她太心软了
you're too soft on her.
你得制定规则
You got to lay down the law.
虽然我如鲠在喉
These words stick in my throat like a chicken bone,
但邦妮说得对
but Bonnie's right.
等等 我刚说了什么
Wait, what did I say?
因为我开始质疑自己了
Because now I'm starting to doubt myself.
你女儿21岁了
Your daughter's 21.
她什么时候才能为自己的生活负责
At what point is she responsible for her own life?
-但是她从来 -没有但是
- Yeah, but she never... u202d- No buts.
等她好起来 你得告诉她
You got to tell her as soon as she's feeling better,
她必须找一份工作 把绿卡男的钱还给他
she has to get a job and pay the green card guy back.
太对了 玛乔丽
Damn straight, Marjorie.
等等 怎么回事
Hold up, what is happening?
我也觉得很奇怪
It's weirding me out, too.
我怎么能对她严厉 她的大半辈子里我都是个酒鬼
How can I be hard on her? I was drunk most of her life.
她得照顾自己 照顾罗斯科
She had to take care of herself, she had to take care of Roscoe.
有一半时间她还得照顾我
Hell, half the time she had to take care of me.
但你现在戒瘾了
But you're sober now.
不管你信不信 你是个好妈妈
And believe it or not, you're a good mom.
你能处理的
You can handle it.
这样吧
How about this?
我重新开始喝酒吸毒怎么样
How about I start drinking and drugging again?
这对维奥莉特有什么帮助
And how does that help Violet?
这对她没帮助 但那样的话老娘就不在乎了
It doesn't, but I won't give a rat's ass.
抱歉 你没办法走捷径
Sorry, you don't get to take the easy way out.
你得好好忍♥耐 尽力而为
You got to suck it up and do your best.
是啊 伪装直到成真 击掌
Yeah, fake it till you make it. Up top.
砰
Hey, boom.
一起吃布丁吧
Let's share some pudding.
就这样 你毁了一切
And just like that, you ruined it.
如果我告诉她该做什么 她说不呢
What if I tell her what to do and she says no?
那你就告诉她自己出去闯荡 别管她
Then you tell her to hit the bricks, cut her loose,
要么按你的 要么就离开
it's your way or the highway.
你有没有什么听起来不像是
Do you have any advice that doesn't sound like
约翰·梅伦坎普歌♥曲的建议吗
a John Cougar Mellencamp song?
你赶走她 就这么简单
You kick her out. It's that simple.
你说得对
You're right.
严厉的爱
Tough love.
我不想在玛乔丽面前说
You know, I didn't want to say anything in front of Marjorie,
但我知道为什么这对你来说很艰难
but I do know why this is hard for you.
我花了很长时间才摆脱
It took me a long time to get over my guilt
抚养你时的内疚
about how I raised you.
真的吗 你摆脱了吗
Really? You're over that?
-是的 -我不知道该怎么开口
- Yep. - Well, I don't know how to break this to you,
但你不该
but you shouldn't be.
真糟糕 我摆脱了
Too bad. I am.
不不 你积累的内疚程度
No, no, no, you've accumulated a level of guilt
是永远不该摆脱的
that should never be gotten over.
我又不是说那靠一晚上时间就行了
Hey, I'm not saying it happened overnight.
花了好几个月呢
It took months.
好几个月
Months?!
你多年来都忽视我 几个月时间就摆脱了
Years of neglect, and it took you months?
差不多三个月呢
Almost three.
知道吗 你最好别把你自己跟我比较
You know what? I would prefer if you not compare yourself to me anymore.
你说得对
You're right.
我们中的一人处理了她的问题 成长了
One of us has dealt with her issues and grown.
提示 那人是我
Hint, it's me.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你能听见自己说的话吗
Do you hear yourself?
你也该为维奥莉特的事感到内疚
You should feel guilty about Violet, too,
因为你搞砸了我 也就是搞砸了她
'cause you messed me up, which messed her up,
所以一切归根结底都怪你
so it all comes back to you!
你是约翰尼·苹果-内疚
You're... Johnny Apple-Guilt!
我也处理了 已经翻篇了
Dealt with that one, too. Over it.
下车
Get out!
-什么 -你听见了
- What? u202d- You heard me.
你想看严厉的爱吗 走回家
You want to see some tough love? Walk home.
我们就在家门口
We're right in front of our building.
这是原则 下车
It's the principle. Get out!
好
All right.
一分钟后见
See you in a minute.
这是你这辈子的模式
And it's been a pattern your whole life.
你高中时让那蠢货卢克搞大了你的肚子
You let that idiot Luke knock you up in high school.
你把孩子送去领养 好去上大学
You gave up the baby so you could go to college,
然后退学了 好破坏
then dropped out so you could sabotage
一个可怜餐馆工的美国梦
some poor busboy's American dream.
你知道他用一万块在乌兹别克斯坦能买♥♥到多少老婆吗
Do you know how many wives ten grand could've bought him in Uzbekistan?
-但是妈妈 -不
- But, Mom... - No!
够了
That's enough!
我做到了
I did it.
我听到了
Oh, I heard.
-我很严厉 -的确
- I was tough. - You were tough.
-有种 -相当有种
- Ballsy. - Big swingin' ballsy.
我定了规矩
I laid down the law.
我告诉她
I told her,
等你病好了
"As soon as you're on your feet,
就去找工作 还马哈茂德的钱
"You're getting a job and paying Makhmud back.
要是你不同意 就离开这里
And if not, you're out of here"
再说一次 我听见了
Again, I heard.
你知道吗
And you know something?
感觉很好
It feels good.
现在感觉很糟糕了
And now it feels bad.
无视之
Ignore it.
好吧
Right.
天啊
Oh, God.
别上当
Don't fall for it.
那抽泣声是良好家教的声音
Those sobs are the sound of good parenting.
你说得对 我是个好家长
You're right, I am a good parent.
肯定是
You sure are.
你去哪里
Where you going?
-去安慰维奥莉特 -什么
- To comfort Violet. u202d- What?
我是外婆 这另当别论
I'm a grandparent, it's a whole different ball game.
-你看起来好些了 -我感觉好些了
- Hey. You're looking better. - I feel better.
可以去找工作了吗
Better enough to start looking for a job?
-有点胆子 -你得找份工作
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表