剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Yup. This is it.
好吧
Okay.
今晚会议上见
I'll see you at the meeting tonight.
亲爱的
Babe?
你去哪里了
Hey. Where'd you go?
去卫生间了
To the bathroom.
在走廊里吗
In the hallway?
去了我邻居家
At my neighbor's.
我不明白 你怎么不用这个卫生间
I don't understand, why didn't you just use this one?
因为有人在里面待了58分钟
Because somebody was in there for 58 minutes.
亲爱的 你讲话和克丽丝蒂一样
Hon, you sound like Christy.
我没在里面待那么久
I wasn't in there that long.
《价格猜猜猜》播了一整集
Price Is Right started and ended.
那人赢了一辆丰田 我差点弄脏了我的轮椅
The guy won a toyota, and I almost soiled my chair.
天啊 很抱歉
Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry.
你怎么不说呢
Why didn't you say something?
我敲了门
I banged on the door,
但你装了喷射发动机的吹风机盖过了我的声音
but your jet-engine hair dryer drowned me out.
好吧 我们能将这事归类到"吸取教训"下吗
Wow, okay, can we file this one under "Lesson learned"?
行啊
Yeah, sure.
我都不认识我的邻居
I don't even know my neighbor.
现在我欠一个用一层厕纸
Now I owe a favor to a 43-year-old man
还收集印第安毛孩的43岁男人的人情
who uses one-ply paper and collects troll dolls.
再说一次 我很抱歉
Again, I'm sorry.
算了
Forget it.
我们也许得弄个时间安排
We just probably need to work out some kind of schedule.
是啊 我们会找到节奏的
Yeah, we'll find our rhythm.
我的...
What happened to my...
有问题吗
Problem?
没有 只是
No, it's just...
那是我的肯尼迪航♥天♥中心马克杯
...That's my Kennedy Space Center mug.
我不知道这很特别
I didn't know it was special.
你实地考察时买♥♥的吗
Did you get it on a field trip?
我爸爸送我的
My dad gave it to me.
你想要吗
Well, would you like to have it?
没事
No, no, it's fine.
我就用一个不会让我想到过世父亲的杯子好了
I'll just use one that doesn't remind me of my late father.
随便了
Whatever.
这样行吗
Okay, how about this?
我们看看所有马克杯
Why don't we go through all the mugs,
你告诉我杯子之后的故事
and you can tell me what's what?
别小题大做
You know, don't make this a thing.
已经大做了
Oh, it's already a thing.
威斯菲尔德干洗店
Okay, Westfield Dry Cleaners.
我可以用这个杯子喝东西吗
Can I drink out of this,
还是他们赞助了你的小联盟球队
or did they sponsor your little league team?
实际上 那是前女友留下的
Actually, an old girlfriend left that here.
很高兴知道
Good to know.
接下来 你带哪个荡♥妇♥去了太浩湖
Next up, ooh, who's the slut you took to Lake Tahoe?
再次感谢你做晚餐
Thanks again for making dinner.
我很荣幸
My pleasure.
绿豆披萨比普通披萨好吃多了 对吧
Mung bean pizza tastes much better than regular pizza-- am I right?
咀嚼花的时间的确更长
It certainly takes longer to chew.
相信我 你的结肠会谢谢你的
Trust me, your colon's gonna thank you.
那老姑娘的确想说点什么
Well, the old girl's trying to say something.
我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
闭下眼睛
Now close your eyes.
你又要亲我吗
You gonna kiss me again?
不 我们要冥想
No, we're gonna meditate.
也很好
Just as good.
深深呼吸一口洁净的空气
Take a deep, cleansing breath.
吸气 呼气
Inhale... Exhale...
抱歉 是绿豆
Sorry. Mung beans.
很自然
Perfectly natural.
再来一次 集中注意深呼吸
And once again, deep, centering breath.
吸入平静
Peace in...
呼出恐惧
Fear out.
这下把肋骨弄断了
Wow, that one cracked a rib.
别评判 仔细观察
Don't judge it. Observe it.
仔细观察 我都能尝到味道了
Observe it? I can taste it.
你干什么呢
What you doing?
看信件
Just going through the mail.
你是说看我的信件吗
You mean going through my mail?
我觉得你的意思是 谢谢你帮我拿进来
I think you mean, "Thanks for bringing it in."
随便了 谢谢
Whatever, sure, thanks.
你刚来几天
It's just you've only been here a couple of days.
又不会有寄给你的信件
It's not likely that there's anything there for you.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
肯尼迪航♥天♥中心要给你寄东西吗
Were you expecting something from the Kennedy Space Center?
你说得对 算了
You're right. You're right. Forget it.
邦
Bon?
怎么了
Yeah?
夹克
Jacket.
嗯
Yeah.
-爱你 -嗯
- Love you. - Yep!
好险啊
Whoa! That was close.
真的吗 我们每次都要密宗性♥爱♥吗
Really? We're doing the tantric thing every time?
是啊 你觉得呢
Yeah, what'd you think?
我不知道 一次是 一次不是
I don't know, one on, one off?
你真有趣
You're so funny.
我要去用牙线
I'm gonna go floss.
闭嘴吧你
Oh, shut up.
这是个好主意 妈妈
This was a good idea, mom.
是吧 我都没机会见你
Right? I hardly ever get to see you,
这次晚餐还能让我们有机会了解布拉德
and this dinner gives us a chance to get to know Brad.
还错过了一场关键的季后赛
And also miss a crucial playoff game.
我叫你录下来了
I told you to record it.
那种比赛你得看直播
A game like that you need to watch live.
我说得对吧 布拉德
Am I right, Brad?
我不知道 我不看体育比赛
I wouldn't know, I don't watch sports.
真的吗
Really?
你是被女人养大的吗
What, were you raised by women?
是的
Yes.
布拉德是个户外男
Brad's more of an outdoorsy guy.
今天上午我们漫步大自然
This morning, we took a nature walk,
捡起了垃圾 还看见了一只狐狸
picked up litter, and saw a fox.
是布拉德看见的
Well, Brad saw it.
我当时在用棍子挑套套
I was trying to spear a condom with a stick.
希望你们不介意我们自己带食物来了
I hope you don't mind that we brought our own food.
我尽量不做"那种人"
I try not to be one of "Those people"
他们把自己的生活方式强加在别人身上
who imposes their lifestyle on others.
听见了吗 布拉德不把自己的生活方式强加在别人身上
You hear that? Brad doesn't impose his lifestyle on others.
又是在说毛巾吗
Is this about the towels again?
我跟你说了 我喜欢折三层
I told you, I like 'em folded in thirds.
你不是跟我说了 你是教训我
You didn't tell me, you lectured me.
那是因为我好声好气说时
Well, that's 'cause when I said it nicely,
你嘲笑我
you laughed at me.
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were kidding.
说到毛巾
Speaking of towels,
布拉德和我一直共用一条
Brad and I have been sharing one
来减少我们的水足迹
to cut down on our water footprint.
我还让她减少冲厕次数
I've also turned her on to mindful flushing.
是啊 如果是黄色的 那就让它变醇
Yep. If it's yellow, let it mellow.
或者你可以去邻居家拉一泡
Or you could just cop a squat at the neighbor's.
我要道歉多少次
How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?
这藜麦蛋糕挺好吃的啊
These quinoa cakes came out pretty good, huh?
藜麦 哇
Quinoa, quin-wow!
克丽丝蒂 你真的不想来点肋排吗
Christy, you sure you don't want some ribs?
看起来的确很好吃
They do look good.
但我在尽量做出更健康的选择
But I'm trying to make healthier choices.
这不仅仅是为了我们自己
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表