剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
'Cause Jolene's stupid.
看来我去世祖母的名字很蠢了
Oh, well I guess my dead grandma's name is stupid then.
等等 我妈妈呢
Wait, where's my mom?
问题是由我来问的
Hey! I'm asking the questions here.
这地方叫什么
What is the name of this place?
奥兰多
Orlando.
我妈妈呢
So now, where's my mom?
她在亚当家 她让我来顶替
She's at Adam's. She asked me to fill in,
这很棒 因为我有机会
which is great, because it gives me a chance
用上我在妈妈培训班中学到的东西了
to use what I'm learning in my mommy classes.
好吧
Okay.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't think I like your tone.
抱歉 我只是说
I'm sorry, I just meant that...
我知道你的意思
I know what you meant.
你还是觉得我不会成为好妈妈
You still don't think I'd be a good mother.
不 我刚醒来
No, I'm just kind of waking up.
我看得出你话里有话
I can read between the lines.
什么话
What lines?
我们伤害彼此时划下的界限
The lines we draw when we hurt each other!
我觉得我也许有危险
I think I might be in danger.
亚当
Adam?
门是开的
It's open!
就是在那时候你留了愚蠢的
That's when you had that stupid
《横冲直撞斗飞车》里的胡子
Smokey and the Bandit mustache.
那是《夏威夷神探》里的胡子 而且你很喜欢
That was a Magnum mustache and you loved it.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我打扰了你们的快乐时光吗
Ah, am I interrupting happy hour?
没有 我们会继续喝
Oh, no, we'll just keep drinking.
丹妮尔调了马丁尼酒
Danielle made martinis.
我吃了一片止痛药 他们说之后不该喝酒
I took a pain pill, they say you shouldn't mix them with alcohol,
但他们错了
but they were wrong.
我知道我不能给你倒一杯酒
Hey, I know I can't get you one of these,
但你想喝无酒精饮料吗
but would you like something non-alcoholic,
比如说一盒果汁
like, maybe a juice box?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
我只是来看我男友的
I just came to see my boyfriend.
那是我
That's me.
好吧
Okay.
我想你感觉好些了
So I'm assuming you're feeling better.
是啊 我睡了个午觉
Oh yeah. I took a nap
然后丹妮尔帮我海绵擦浴了
and then Danielle gave me a sponge bath.
全身吗
All of you?
别紧张 我以前又不是没看过
Oh, relax, I mean, it's not like there's anything there that I haven't already seen.
我担心的不是看见 而是翻来覆去地擦
It's not seeing it I'm worried about, it's polishing it.
-不好笑 -不好笑
- Not funny. - Not funny.
如果你得回到你女儿身边
Listen, if you have to get back to your daughter,
这里的一切都在控制之中
everything's under control here.
我的一个朋友在照看她 我可以待一会
One of my friends is watching her, I can hang for a while.
我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
不如你俩给对方海绵擦浴
Why don't you two give each other a sponge bob...
我来围观
...and I'll watch.
这三明治真好吃
This is one terrific sandwich.
这种三明治会让任何成年人
This is the kind of sandwich that would make
或者孩子感觉到浓厚的爱意
any adult or child feel very, very loved.
得了吧 只是烤奶酪而已
Give me a break, it's grilled cheese.
好吧 这回答了我的一个问题
Oh, okay, that answers one of my questions.
拜托 吉尔 我不想惹你生气的
Come on, Jill, I didn't mean to upset you.
我只是很生气我妈妈走了
I was just mad 'cause my mom left.
现在我意识到我这样更好了
And now I realize I'm better off.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 你觉得她会
Yeah. You think she would've
给我做烤奶酪三明治
made me a grilled cheese sandwich
然后让我看她玩《糖果战争》吗
then let me watch her play Candy Crush?
谢谢你 克丽丝蒂·乔
Thank you, Christy Jo.
我想我现在有点太脆弱
I guess I'm a little extra vulnerable right now.
领养孩子的过程让我很累
This foster process is kind of grueling.
要走好多流程
So many hoops to jump through.
我就想说 把孩子给我 你们这群笨蛋
It's, like, give me the damn kid, you dimwits.
我懂的
I get it.
我是说 我头部受伤了 正在恢复
I mean, here I am, recovering from a head injury,
而你才是那个过得很苦的人
and you're the one having a tough time.
对吧
Right?
你舒服吗 需要什么吗
You comfy? Do you need anything?
我有点冷
I am a little cold.
真的吗 我很暖和
Really? I'm warm.
我来开窗
I'll open the window.
如果你在找你的酒 我把它挪去了那边
If you're looking for your drink, I moved it over there.
真贴心
How thoughtful.
看来亚当睡了
Oh, I see we lost Adam.
是啊 鸦♥片♥和酒精会让人昏昏欲睡
Yeah, opiates and alcohol will do that to a person.
我和基思·理查兹不会 但我们是有天赋
Not me or Keith Richards, but we're gifted that way.
你现在可以走了 我扶他上♥床♥睡觉
You can run along now, I'll put him to bed.
不 我跟他保证我会留下 我不会不守诺言
No, I promised him I'd stay and I would never break a promise.
好吧
Uh-huh.
除非是婚誓
Unless it was a marriage vow.
你打算这样玩吗
So that's how you're gonna play it?
你想怎么玩我都奉陪
I'll play it any way you want.
好吧
Fine.
你意识到赢的人会得到他这种货吧
You realize that whoever wins this gets him.
吉尔 感谢你的帮助
Jill, I appreciate your help,
但我可以自己去卫生间
but I can go to the bathroom by myself.
别忘了洗手
Don't forget to wash your hands.
知道了
I got it!
克丽丝蒂 我很担心
Christy, I'm worried.
担心什么
About what?
我不确定我是做妈妈的料
I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a mother.
为什么这样说
Why would you say that?
就是我在这里照顾了你
It's just that I've been here all day
一整天 说实话 有点乏味
taking care of you, and frankly, it's kind of tedious.
还有点烦人
And a little icky.
相信我 你想多了
Trust me, you're overthinking it.
洗手
Hands.
好吧
Okay.
人们把为人父母说得很充实
People make parenting seem so fulfilling.
你说的是那些人
What people are you talking about?
脸书上的人
Facebook people,
照片分享网上的人
Instagram people,
凯莉·蕾帕
Kelly Ripa.
没人会发布自家孩子用手指
Well, no one's gonna post a video of their kid
蘸着狗屎画画的视频
finger-painting with dog poop.
会有这种事吗
Does that happen?
大部分时间就会发生这种事
It's most of what happens.
那人们为什么要养孩子
Then why do people do it?
这也许是因为我脑震荡了
This might be the concussion talking,
但 因为这值得
but... 'cause it's worth it.
这是60%的苦差事 40%的欢乐
It's 60% hard work, 40% joy--
你的数字也许不一样 但是
your numbers may vary-- but...
这让你觉得你的生命有所价值
it makes you feel like your life's worth something.
你真觉得我可以吗
So you really think I can do this?
我知道你可以的
I know you can do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
现在休息吧
Now get some rest.
克丽丝蒂
Christy?
怎么了
Yeah?
别关灯
Leave the light on.
我把走廊的灯打开
How about I leave the hall light on
然后留一道门缝怎么样
and keep the door open a crack?
成交
Deal.
她说得对
She's right.
我会是个很棒的妈妈的
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表