剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
Maybe it's not you, maybe it's him.
这是个有趣的理论
Well, that's an interesting theory,
但是没法检测啊
but there's no way to test it.
真的吗
Really?
你居然想不出个检测的办法
You of all people can't think of a way to test it?
谢谢你跟我见面
Hey. Thanks for meeting me.
没事 怎么了
No problem. What's up?
有趣的说法
Interesting way of putting it.
我一直在想我们在一起的时候
I've been thinking a lot about when we were together.
-是吗 -你想过吗
- Yeah? u202d- You ever think about it?
只有每次洗澡的时候
Only every time I shower.
记得我们在小额索偿法♥院♥外
Remember when you and I were in this very car
也待在这辆车里吗
outside small claims court?
记得 那很棒
Yeah. That was amazing.
我也觉得
For me, too.
大白天的 到处都是警♥察♥
Broad daylight, cops everywhere.
我还以为我们肯定会被抓到
I thought for sure we were gonna get caught.
我坐在你身上
I sat on top of you.
是啊
Yeah.
我没穿内衣
I wasn't wearing any underwear.
我解开了你的皮带
I unbuckled your belt,
慢慢地拉开了你的拉链
and slowly unzipped your zipper.
接下来要怎么样啊
Where we going with this?
我有点兴奋了
I'm getting a little turned on.
只有一点吗
Only a little?
说实话
Well, uh, to be truthful,
我都快射了
I'm almost done.
那你就去忙吧
Then I'll leave you to it.
-什么 -谢谢 伙计 你是个好人
- What?! u202d- Thanks, pal, you're a good egg.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
史蒂夫怎么了
What's with Steve?
他在外面 坐在车里哭
He's outside crying in his car.
史蒂夫得为科学做出牺牲
Steve had to be sacrificed for science.
好消息是 我还有魅力
The good news is, I still got it going on.
-妈妈 你不是吧 -别紧张
- Oh, Mom, you didn't. u202d- Relax.
我给轮胎打了气 但没骑车
I pumped up the tires, I didn't ride the bike.
邦妮
Oh, Bonnie.
如果这让你这么闹心
Hey, if it bothers you that much,
那你出去"照顾"他啊
you go out there and take care of him.
等等 这怎么能帮助你和亚当呢
Wait, how does that help you with Adam?
现在我知道我不是问题所在
Well, now that I know that I'm not the problem,
他跟教皇一起抽大♥麻♥都不关我的事
he can smoke crack with the Pope for all I care.
真希望我家里也有个无能的男友
I wish I had an impotent boyfriend to go home to.
惊喜哟
Surprise!
这是干什么
What's all this?
加州酒 加州大♥麻♥
California wine, California pot,
加州 我们来了
California, here we come.
邦妮 你省省吧[休息]
Bonnie, you need to give it a rest.
等我们俩都走不动了再休息
Yeah, we'll rest when neither of us can walk.
抱歉 没兴趣
Sorry, not interested.
你说没兴趣是什么意思
What do you mean you're not interested?
拜托 总督
C'mon, Gov'nor,
喝点小酒 上来吧
have a little nip and climb on board.
不管嗨没嗨 玛丽·波平斯都没用
Again, high or straight, Mary Poppins never works.
也许你不明白 我们没事了
Okay, maybe you don't understand, we're good now.
你无权决定我们是不是没事了
Hey, you don't get to decide when we're good.
当然啦 我是妹子呀
Sure I do, I'm the girl.
邦妮 我爱你
Bonnie, I love you...
但我觉得你和我
...but I'm thinking that you and me,
我们该先分开
we need to take a break.
什么
What?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我觉得这段感情不适合我
This relationship, it's just not working for me.
我不明白 为什么
I don't understand. Why?
难道还不明显吗
Well... isn't it obvious?
你决定我们什么时候有问题
You decide when we have a problem,
你决定我们什么时候没问题
you decide when we're okay.
在这段感情里我算什么
Uh, where do I figure in this thing?
你说什么 你是男人啊
What are you talking about? You're the guy.
是吗
Am I?
因为我感觉不像是
'Cause I sure don't feel like it.
我也表现得不像是
And I'm sure not functioning like one either.
好吧
Okay.
我想我该走了
Guess I should go.
我想是的
I guess so.
只是
I just...
我想告诉你 你是很久以来
I want you to know you're the best thing
我遇到的最美好的人
that's come into my life in a long time,
很抱歉我搞砸了
and I'm really sorry I messed it up,
但我就是那样
but that seems to be what I do.
再见
Bye.
等等
Wait, hang on.
不 没关系 我没事的
No, it's okay, I'll be okay.
不 我觉得我没事了
No, I think I'm okay.
什么
What?
真是奇了怪了 但是
Yeah, it's the da... damndest thing, but...
你那样哭的时候
when you cry like that, it kind of, uh...
我就有感觉了
flipped the old switch.
真的吗
Really?
我崩溃会让你起性致吗
Me falling apart turns you on?
不 我想是因为你很脆弱
No, I just think you being vulnerable...
你是想分♥析♥这事
Look, you want to analyze this,
还是想让它派上用场
or you want to put it to good use?
走吧
Let's go.
如果你继续哭也可以
Wouldn't hurt if you kept crying.
好啊
Okay!
我第一次清醒着做♥爱♥时 我很紧张
The first time I had sex sober I was so nervous,
我得在之前和之后打给互助对象
I had to call my sponsor before and after.
我在做♥爱♥时打给了我的互助对象
I called mine during.
我记得
I remember.
对我来说 那是我第一次注意到
For me, it was the first time I really paid attention
男人的下面是什么样子
to what men look like down there.
我忍♥不住想着 上帝在想什么呢
I couldn't help wondering, "What was God thinking?"
也许他磕嗨了 想着早上可以弥补
Maybe he was high and figured he'd fix it in the morning.
他没有
Well, he didn't.
他就把毛绒绒的一大团
He just slapped those hairy ba-dinkers
放了回去 倒头就睡
under it and called it a day.
我总是很在意我发出的声音
I was so self-conscious about the sounds I was making.
我呻♥吟♥得太多了 还是太少了
Was I moaning too much, too little,
我该喊出男人的名字吗
should I be calling out the guy's name?
这是另一件事
Oh, that's the other thing.
你清醒时知道那男人的名字
When you're sober, you actually know his name.
不是所有名字都好听
And not all names are good.
没人想喊出 再用力点 吉恩
I mean, nobody wants to scream out, "Do me harder, Gene."
你们好吗
How're you guys all doing?
该死
Son of a bitch!
我没法生你们的气 我也会做这种事
I can't get mad at you, I would've done the same thing.
亚当 等等
Adam, wait!
等等
Wait!
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表