剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah, I mean, you don't have to.
-我来开 -不 好吧 去开吧
- No, I'll open it. - No, no, yeah, just go ahead and do it.
不过就喝一杯
Well, just-just one glass, though.
我们还是要去品酒会 对吗
We're still going wine tasting, right?
不 我开这么远的车到纳帕谷
No, I drove all the way to Napa Valley
是为了和臭鸡麻好好聚聚
to hang out with Stinky Dickweed.
我想听听
I look forward to hearing
这个绰号♥是怎么来的
where that nickname came from.
是个很有趣的故事
That's a funny story, actually.
我们在马来西亚拍外景
We were shooting on location in Malaysia,
你的天才男友想到个好主意
and your brilliant boyfriend thought it'd be a good idea
把大♥麻♥藏在他内♥裤♥里
to hide his pot in his underwear.
我们抽的时候
Yeah, and when we smoked it,
味道相当像我的蛋蛋
it smelled suspiciously like my balls.
一切都很好 玛乔丽
Everything's fine, Marjorie,
我太累了 开不了会
I was just too tired to make the meeting.
我需要好好睡一觉
Yeah, I need a good night's sleep.
谢谢 明天跟你聊
Thanks, talk to you tomorrow.
压住他 米奇
Get him, Mitch, get him!
谁是你爹 轮椅神探
Who's your daddy, Ironside?
别有所保留
Come on, stop holding back!
我在试图公平比赛
I'm trying to make it a fair fight.
琳恩 抓住我的脚
Hey, Leanne, hold my feet.
我来了 亲爱的 好
I got you, baby. Okay.
感受痛苦吧
All right, here comes the pain!
放开我的老二
u202dAah! Let go of my junk!
剧透警告
Spoiler alert,
所以我们称米奇为阴囊教授
that's why we call Mitch "Professor Nutsack."
没去酒庄吗
So no wineries?
我们都没离开公♥寓♥
We never left the apartment.
他们就留在这里喝酒
They just stayed here and drank.
这些酒是哪里来的
Where'd all the booze come from?
他们车子的后备箱
The trunk of their car.
他们从洛杉矶带来的
They brought it from L.A.
以免纳帕谷酒不够
in case there wasn't enough wine in Napa Valley.
嘎嘎 嘎嘎
Chug, chug, chug, chug!
也许是不够
And there might not be.
我好醉 都感觉不到我的腿了
I'm so drunk, I can't feel my legs.
等等
Oh, wait.
厨房♥里在开女人聚会啊
Hey, hen party in the kitchen!
老派作风
Old school!
瞧 是过去的阴魂
Look, it's the Ghost of Christmas Past.
克丽丝蒂 我能跟你说一件
Hey, um, Christy, can I-- can I tell you something
我想了一整晚的事吗
that I've been thinking about all night?
你该回家 我该上♥床♥睡觉吗
You should go home and I should go to bed?
我可以让你变得很漂亮
I could make you so pretty.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
亚当没告诉你吗
Didn't Adam tell you?
我是专业化妆师
I'm a professional makeup artist.
我的工作就是让你这样的人变漂亮
It's my job to make people like you pretty.
我是专业化妆师
I'm a professional makeup artist!
妈妈 救我
Mommy, help me.
我想看看她能做什么
I'd kind of like to see what she can do.
谢谢你没喝那么多酒
Thanks for easing up on the drinking.
那是个好决定 亲爱的
That was a good call, babe.
一切都是适度的
All things in moderation.
他们都很喜欢你
They both really like you.
真好
Oh, goodie.
瞧瞧
Ta-da.
天啊 我好美
Oh, my God, I'm gorgeous. u202dMm-hmm.
你看起来像是回到了30多岁
You-You look like you're in your 30s again.
我就是30多岁
I am in my 30s.
我也是
So am I.
眨眨眼
Wink, wink.
你看起来很美
Hey. Whoa, you look amazing.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - u202dThank you.
琳恩 有人叫我给你这个
Leanne, I was told to bring you this.
-谢谢 -我先失陪了
- Gracias. - u202dNow, if you'll excuse me,
我要去卫生间
I have to go to the bathroom.
热芝士开始行动了
The hot cheese is making its move.
你真的很擅长化妆啊
You really are good at what you do.
我的秘诀是
My secret is,
一直上妆 直到满意为止
keep applying makeup until it's something you want to sit on.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
当然了
Mm, of course, I'm kidding.
眨眨眼
Wink, wink.
我欣赏你
You know, I admire you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的想法之前对我来说很重要
Your opinion used to mean a great deal to me.
说真的 无所事事时坚持戒瘾
Seriously, like, staying sober when you got nothing going on,
这让你有些无聊
and it kind of makes you a little boring,
太了不起了
that's impressive.
再说一次 谢谢
Again, thank you.
你真不错 邦妮妹子
Good on ya, Bonnie lass!
你刚去哪里了
Where'd you just go?
我之前戒瘾过一次
You know, I got sober once.
-真的吗 -是的 我去参加过几次互助会
- Really? - u202dYep, I went to a couple of meetings,
听大家分享 买♥♥了本书
I heard the spiel, I bought a book,
有一晚我环顾房♥间
and then one night I'm looking around the room
对自己说 米奇 这些人和你不是一类人
and I said to myself, "Mitch, these aren't your people,
这些人是轻言放弃的人
"These people are quitters.
你可不是
"You're not a quitter,
你恰恰相反
"You're the opposite of that,
你是成功的电影导演
you're a successful film director""
拿开
Move it.
不是那边
Mm. u202dNot that way.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
坏 坏手
Bad! Bad hand!
我们聊过的
We-We-We talked about that.
谢天谢地我带了好手
Thank God I brought my good hand.
好
Okay.
你是亚当的朋友
You're Adam's friend,
现在烂醉如泥 所以我就表现得有风度点
and you're really drunk right now, so I'm gonna be a sport
放过你的双手
and give both your hands a pass.
但如果这种事再次发生
But if it ever happens again,
老娘会揍扁你
I will hit you so hard,
让你拉一周的牙齿
you'll be crapping teeth for a week.
天啊 也许值得
God help me, it might be worth it.
三个双层奶酪汉堡
And three double cheeseburgers.
加奶酪
With cheese.
两份大份薯条
Two large fries...
加奶酪和鸡肉三明治
With cheese and a chicken sandwich.
还有鸡肉三明治
...and a chicken sandwich.
还有玉米煎饼
And a burrito.
他们没有玉米煎饼
They don't have burritos.
为什么他们没有玉米煎饼
Why don't they have burritos?
为什么你们没有玉米煎饼
Why don't you have burritos?!
这就够了
I think that's it.
还有酥糖曲奇杯
Oh! Oh, and a crunchy candy cookie cup.
我觉得够了
I-I think we've got enough.
曲奇杯 曲奇杯 曲奇杯
Cookie cup, cookie cup, cookie cup!
三个曲奇杯吗
So... three cookie cups?
-行 -好棒
- Sure. - u202dYes.
一共52.75元
It'll be $52.75.
请往前开
Please drive forward.
那么
So... whoa...
那么
So...
你和亚当很配
you and... you and Adam are cute together.
谢谢
Thank you.
他的床技还很好吗
Is he still good in bed?
抱歉 你说什么
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表