剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表
十分钟 二十分钟
Ten minutes. 20 minutes.
不是吧 两分钟就要5分钱
Really, two minutes for a nickel?
这1比索哪里来的
When did I get a peso?
不好意思
Excuse me?
什么事
Yeah?
你能借我25美分吗
Any chance you could lend me a quarter?
借你 你这人信用好吗
Lend you? Are you a good credit risk?
很糟糕 但我想可能会有3毛的
Terrible... but I think you probably have 30 cents
好报来找你
of good karma coming at you.
这样的话 不如我直接给你
Oh, in that case, why don't I just give you
两小时
the full two hours?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
希望这能扯平
This hopefully makes up
我对那些加油站的抢劫行为
for all those gas stations I robbed.
什么
What?
开玩笑
It's a joke.
只抢了一家酒类专卖♥♥店
It was just one liquor store.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
-你也是 拜拜 -拜拜
- You, too. Bye. - u202dBye.
有点小尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
有点
Yeah, a little bit.
这场噩梦何时结束
When will this nightmare end?
我来
Allow me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
好了 就此告别吧
All right, bye again.
还早
Oh, not yet.
玛乔丽姨妈
Hi, Aunt Marjorie.
尼克
Hi, Nick.
玛乔丽姨妈
Aunt Marjorie?
她给我的生日贺卡上是这样签名的
It's how she signs my birthday cards.
看来你们见过了
I see you two have met.
对 她在街上讨零钱
Yeah, she was on the street begging for change.
亲爱的 这事我们说过了
Oh, honey, I thought we talked about that.
玛乔丽 你不介绍一下吗
Marjorie, aren't you gonna introduce us?
抱歉
Sorry.
吉尔 温蒂
Jill, Wendy,
邦妮 克丽丝蒂 这是我外甥尼克
Bonnie, Christy, this is my nephew, Nick.
尼克 这些是我的好闺蜜
Nick, these are my girls.
大家好
Hi.
你好
Hello. u202d
尼克 过来这里坐
Nick, why don't you join us?
谢谢 但我得去工作了
Uh, thanks, but I got to get to work.
谢谢你让我用你的储物柜
And-And thank you for letting me use your storage locker.
不客气
Any time.
好了 很高兴见到大家
Okay, well, it's nice meeting you.
再见
So long.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. u202d- Bye.
不要跟踪我
And do not follow me.
-别笑了 -拜拜
- Less. u202d- Bye.
你把他藏在了哪里
Where have you been hiding him?
为什么
And why?
他单身吗 我并不在乎
Is he single? Not that I care.
我可以做小三
I can be a side dish.
走开 他已经把卡插♥进♥我的停车收费表了
Back off, he already stuck his card in my meter.
女士们 我明白
Listen, ladies, I get it.
尼克是个非常有魅力的年轻人 但他是禁区
Nick is a very attractive young man, but he's off limits.
-什么 -凭什么
- What?! - u202dWhy?! u202d
这不是好主意
It's just not a good idea.
我是你们的互助对象 他是我妹妹的孩子
I'm your sponsor, he's my sister's kid.
我要换个互助对象
Okay, well, I want a new sponsor.
邦妮 你做我互助对象好吗
Bonnie, will you be my new sponsor?
好的 但我女儿和尼克分手前
Sure, but you can't date Nick
你不能和他约会
until my daughter's done with him.
好了 温蒂 你是我新的互助对象
Okay, Wendy, you're my new sponsor.
没人能和尼克约会 没得商量
No one's dating Nick and that's final.
-不公平 -随便
- u202dNo fair. u202d- Whatever.
我应该在街上就对他投怀送抱
I should've just jumped him on the street.
你说什么
What's that?
我应该在街上就对他投怀送抱
I should've just jumped him on the street!
极品老妈 第四季第十一集
有空吗
Got a minute?
没 要期中考了 我在复习
Not really. I'm studying for midterms.
好吧 我只是想给你看看玛乔丽的外甥
All right, I was just gonna show you a Facebook picture
在脸书上的赤膊照片
of Marjorie's nephew with no shirt on.
给我看
Let me see.
我的天 骑马赤膊照
Oh, my God, shirtless on a horse?
在海边
On the beach.
太不公平了
That's just not fair.
我告诉你什么不公平
I'll tell you what's not fair,
他骑的是马不是你
that horse underneath him instead of you.
你为什么要让我来劲
Why are you trying to wind me up?
因为你应该和帅哥约会
'Cause you deserve to date a handsome guy,
而且我一直想在玛乔丽面前耀武扬威
and I always like sticking it to Marjorie.
他的确很帅
He is handsome.
帅气粗犷
Handsome and rugged.
现如今找个粗犷的太难了
They don't make rugged anymore.
我怪豆奶
I blame soy milk.
他那褐绿带一丝蓝的眼睛
You know, he couldn't take his hazel-green-
根本无法从你身上移开
with-a-fleck-of-blue eyes off of you.
-真的吗 -他绝对用眼神把你脱♥光♥了
- Really? - u202dHe was totally eye-boning you.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我不能背着玛乔丽做这样的事
I'm not going behind Marjorie's back.
有道理
Makes sense.
可能暂时让一个老太太心里不舒服的话
Why pursue the perfect man if it might temporarily make
还是别去追求一个完美男人了
an elderly woman uncomfortable?
你知道玛乔丽
You know Marjorie's only, like,
只比你大十岁吧
ten years older than you, right?
如果你再这样说 我会把你当鱼一样给剖了
If you ever say that again, I will gut you like a fish.
看 状态 单身
Check this out. Status: single,
他是格兰谷马厩的骑术教练
and he's a riding instructor at Valley Glen Stables.
老天爷
Mother of God,
他是专业赤膊骑马人吗
he's professionally shirtless on a horse?
去追他
Go to him.
不 不行 我做不到
No. I can't. I just can't.
好吧 我尽力了 晚安
Okay, I tried. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我继续学习
Just gonna finish studying.
他姓班纳扎克
His last name's Banaszak.
谢谢
Thank you.
淡定 妹子
Steady, girl.
你好
Hi.
你好 时间刚刚好
Oh, hi, right on time.
其实我已经来二十分钟了
Actually, I got here 20 minutes ago,
但我在车上等了会儿 因为早到太没面子
but I waited in the car 'cause being early is lame,
告诉你也一样 抱歉
and so is telling you that, sorry.
别担心
No worries.
你在考虑让儿子上骑马课吗
So, you're thinking about riding lessons for your son?
对 这是我考虑的
Yes, that's what I'm thinking about.
我可以告诉你我是怎么上课的
Well, I mean, I could tell you all about how I teach,
但让你看看更简单
but it'd be easier just to show you.
用视频吗
With a video?
用马
With a horse.
有小一点的马吗
You got any smaller ones?
你不是害怕了吧
You're not scared, are you?
不是 只是我有摔落的经历
No, I just have a history of falling off things,
多数是酒吧高脚凳 但也有一座桥
mostly bar stools, but one bridge.
别担心
Well, don't worry.
你骑星爆 它很温柔的
I'll put you on Starburst. She's very gentle.
今天早上有个5岁小女孩骑过
I had a five-year-old girl on her this morning.
对她来说很轻松 她才5岁
剧集 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表