剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
I'm...immortal...
我能... 永... 生...
I'm not trying to kill you.
我没想杀死你
That's the mozzarella wrapping itself around your central cortex.
意大利干酪裹满你的大脑中♥央♥皮层
You're going to spend the rest of your life as a vegetable.
你一辈子就只能做个植物人了
calling alisha
(拨号♥ 爱丽莎)
Nathan?
雷森?
Why did you do it?
你为什么这么做?
Because the only time people like me really get noticed
因为像我这种人要引人关注
is when we kill a shitload of people.
只有杀了一堆人之后了
They'll talk about this for years.
他们会谈论这个很多年
They'll talk about me.
他们会谈起我
Monsieur grand fromage!
大奶酪先生!
That cheese shit won't work on me, dickhead.
奶酪那一套对我可不管用 白♥痴♥
I'm lactose intolerant.
我有乳糖不耐症
Then maybe I'll just have to stab you instead.
那我就只能捅你一刀了
They're all dead.
他们都死了
You have to save them.
你得救他们
We have to go back to before we were famous.
你得倒转回我们没出名的时候
We have to stop him. Do it!
我们得阻止他 快!
What are you looking at?
你看什么看?
Nothing.
没事
What?
怎么了?
There's something we need to do.
我们得去做件事情
That's it, then.
就这样啦
It's over.
都结束了
No more community service.
再没有社区服务了
I thought we'd be, like, all celebrating and shit.
我以为咱们都会欢呼庆祝什么的
It doesn't really feel like there's much to celebrate.
我还真觉得没什么好庆祝的
I just want you to know...
我只是想告诉你们...
being here with all of you, it's been the best time of my life.
跟你们在一起 是我一辈子最开心的日子
I had a week in Spain last year. That was way better.
我去年在西班牙呆了一星期 那才叫开心呢
What is up with all of you?
你们这都怎么了?
All the shit we've been through.
咱们经历了各种鸟事儿之后
We're all here. We're all alive.
都还在这儿 都还活着
We made it.
我们做到了
Great(!) And I have no job, no money, no girlfriend,
好吧! 我还是没工作 没钱 没妞儿
nowhere to live, no useful skills or qualifications.
还没地儿住 没有任何糊口的本事
OK, so I'm immortal.
好吧 我能永生
But other than that, I've basically got fuck all going for me.
但除了这个 我基本就是废人一个嘛
What are we going to do tomorrow? Or the day after that?
我们明天要做什么? 后天又做什么呢?
Huh? We have just been shat out
啊? 我们就会被遗弃
onto a huge pool of piss with all the other long-term unemployable.
和其他无业游民一起被丢进巨大的粪坑里
Does anyone fancy a drink?
有人想去喝一杯么?
Yeah, sure, man.
啊 好啊 伙计
Y'know, apart from all the killing and the dying and stuff,
知道吗 撇开那些杀人啊被杀什么的
this community service really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
这社区服务 还真没我想得那么糟
# I don't know what's happened to the kids today
# 我不知如今的孩子都怎么了
# I don't know what's happened to the kids today
# 我不知如今的孩子都怎么了
# I don't know what's happened to the kids today
# 我不知如今的孩子都怎么了
# I don't know what's happened to the kids today
# 我不知如今的孩子都怎么了
community payback - flowback
社区服务-涂改-社区逆流 :-)
next time
下集预告
I can give you your life back.
我可以帮你回到正常的生活
There was this guy took my power.
有个人拿走了我的能力
You sold your powers?
你把你的超能力卖♥♥了?
Yeah, mate.
是啊 伙计
That's how babies get turned into dwarves.
抽烟生出的小孩儿就变侏儒
I like dwarves. Me too.
我喜欢侏儒 我也是
My waters have broken! The baby's coming!
我羊水破了! 我要生了!
I'm Jesus Christ, and I have been reborn.
我就是上帝 我重生了
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
I'm going to kill Jesus.
我要去杀了上帝
"超能少年"本季终
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表