剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
of those "virtue" virgins,right? I was just about
纯洁的小处处们围攻 我正准备要
to kick three kinds of shit out of them...girls included.
痛扁得他们屎花乱飞... 女孩儿也不例外
This fella swoops in on his BMX, all dramatic like,
这家伙飞着他的山地车从天而降
and gives me a backie.
直接把车屁♥股♥甩给我
He can pedal! I'll give him that.
我踩着他的踏板! 我俩就颠儿了
When were you gonna tell us?
你准备什么时候才跟我们说这事?
I didn't think it was relevant.
我怎么知道这些事有联♥系♥
A mysterious masked guy appears out of nowhere and rescues you?
一个神秘面具哥突然出现救了你?
How is that not relevant?
怎么会没联♥系♥呢?
All right, I'm sorry,I forgot!
好吧 对不起 我忘了嘛!
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
Look, if he wants to dick around,
听着 如果他想神出鬼没当个超级英雄
trying to be a super-hero, let him. Who has time for that shit?
就由他去吧 谁有空操心这个?
Right! He's just a chancer, chancing it.
对! 他只是碰巧遇到了咱们
What does he actually know?
他到底知道些什么呢?
He seems to know everything.
他好像什么都知道
We're going out tonight.Are you coming?
我们晚上出去玩 你来不来?
Oh, yeah, cool, man.
噢 好啊 酷
I'll bring my little brother. We are gonna be knee deep in pussy!
我带我弟弟一起去 找几个靓妞好好火一把!
You ain't even getting a sniff!
做你的春秋大梦吧!
(SCOFFS) Hang on! What's this?!
等等! 看这是什么?!
The phone number of a beautiful girl.
一位美丽少女的电♥话♥
I think someone's getting laid!
某人很快就能享艳福了!
And you think I give a shit?
你觉得我会在乎吗?
She's so into me and she doesn't even know it.
她已经深深爱上了我 自己还不知道呢
I think you should go and see our useless prick of a dad.
我觉得你应该去看看咱们的低能衰爸
Yeah, right.
再说吧
Just cos I have a shit relationship with him doesn't mean you have to.
我跟他关系不好不代表你也要这样
If he's not interested in you, why would he be different with me?
如果他连你都不关心 我又算哪根葱?
Well, you know...
那个 你知道...
Some would probably say I wasn't the easiest kid in the world.
因为我大概是这世上最难伺候的儿子
Maybe you should try and sort things out?
也许你该试着改善一下?
Too much shit's happened between me and him.
我跟他之间的问题太多了
I was so jealous of you...
我以前很嫉妒你...
I thought you and him would be big mates.
我想你们俩肯定父子情深什么的
My eighth birthday, right.
我八岁生日的时候
He's supposed to be taking me out for the day, so he takes me to IKEA.
他说要带我出去玩 结果把我领到宜家去了
He buys so much flat-pack furniture, there's no room for me in the car,
丫买♥♥了一堆平装家具 结果车里没我地儿了
so he leaves me there for three hours!
他就把我一个人撂在那儿三个小时!
Then some guy with a beard sees me hanging around and buys me lunch.
一个大胡子叔叔看我无聊就带我去吃饭
I spent my eighth birthday eating Swedish meatballs
我就跟一个恋童癖吃着瑞典小丸子
with a known paedophile!
度过了八岁生日
Did he...?
他有没有...?
No, no!
没有 没有!
Dad got back as we were finishing our ice cream,
我们刚吃完冰淇淋老爸就回来了
but that sick pervert cared more about me than Dad ever did.
可一个死变♥态♥都比我老爸关心我
He would've taken me to the zoo.
他差点带我去动物园了
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
# The Chemical Brothers:Swoon
# The Chemical Brothers:Swoon
# There's nothing else
# 无所畏惧
# Just remember to fall in love
# 只要记得去爱
# There's nothing else.There's nothing else
# 无所畏惧 忘记一切
# Just remember to fall in love
# 只要记得去爱
# There's nothing else.There's nothing else
# 无所畏惧 忘记一切
# Just remember to fall in love
# 只要记得去爱
# There's nothing else.There's nothing else... #
# 无所畏惧 忘记一切 #
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey, these are my friends!
嘿! 嘿 这些是我的好朋友!
I'm not your friend.
我才不是你朋友
Hey, you look even prettier in the dark.
嘿 灯光一暗你看起来更漂亮了
That's original!
我天生丽质!
Jesus!
妈呀!
Sorry. I'm trying not to be such a cold bitch.
抱歉 我尽量不冷你
Cold. As in, you know. frigid?
冷 你是说 性冷淡?
I have intimacy issues, OK?
我有亲密障碍 明白?
OK, OK! In my experience,
好吧 好吧! 以我的经验来看
there isn't any problem that can't be solved by getting really drunk.
只要喝得烂醉任何障碍都能解决
Hey, my brother doesn't know anything about the whole power thing, so...
嘿 我弟弟不知道超能力的事情 所以...
Cheers, man. All right, man.
喝啊 兄弟 好 兄弟
You all right?
你好吗?
very!
好极了!
You up for a pill? Yeah, thanks.
想来点儿嗨的吗? 好啊 多谢
You can have two.
我给你两片
Cheers.
谢了
I don't take drugs.
我不磕药
Right.
好吧
What's that?
那是什么?
What?
啥?
Nothing. Have a good night, man.
没什么 玩开心啊 兄弟
Thanks.
谢谢
# Just remember to fall in love
# 只要记得去爱
# There's nothing else.There's nothing else... #
# 无所畏惧 忘记一切 #
So how are we gonna do this?
现在咱们怎么办呢?
They're not cattle! Show them some respect!
这又不是挑牲口! 姑娘们需要尊重!
Just choose one!
别废话赶紧挑一个!
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.Catch a liar by the toe.
点兵 点将 看谁是我的好兵好将
If she hollers, let her go.
要是她乱喊 你就赶快放开她
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!
点兵 点将 好兵好将!
Oh, fine! You have the pretty one!
噢 好吧! 漂亮的归你!
Sweet! Yeah!
真贴心啊!
Yeah, yeah, whatever!
是啊 是啊 随便你!
I thought she was with you?
我以为她跟你一起的?
Who?
谁呀?
No No! That was just an elaborate plan to make you jealous.
不 才不是! 那是我精心策划来惹你吃醋的
I can't even remember her name.
我连她名字都想不起来了
You don't remember anyone's name.
你这狗记性恐怕谁的名字也想不起
There's some seriously weird shit going on with your eyes!
你眼睛突然变得特奇怪!
I think this pill's kicking in. Why're you interested in me?
我想是药劲儿上来了 你干嘛喜欢我?
You can get loads of prettier girls.
你可以去找各种漂亮大妞
No, I didn't mean to say that.
不 我这是口是心非
So what if there are? I like you and...
漂亮又怎么样? 我就是喜欢你...
there's no explaining that.
这有什么好解释的
What if you think I'm shit in bed?
万一你觉得我床上功夫很烂呢?
I've only slept with four blokes.
我只跟四个人睡过
Seriously?
真的吗?
Yeah!
对呀!
You're practically a virgin. Hey, I respect that!
那你简直是个圣女 嘿 我看好你这点!
This pill's doing something weird to my power, making me say what's in my head.
这药劲儿太怪异了 我把实话都给说出来了
Sometimes, I think I fucking love you.
有时候 我真♥他♥妈♥觉得我特爱你
It's not me.It scares me,
不 这不是我 太可怕了
cos I know you'll end up hurting me,
我知道你肯定会伤我心的
like most blokes do, cos you're a useless prick,
就像那些混♥蛋♥一样 你是个衰仔
just like your dad.
就跟你老爸一样
I did eeny, meeny, miny, moe, and you lost,
我刚还点兵点将来着 你都飞成这样了
and I still chose you!
我还是选了你!
But now I'm changing my mind.
但现在我改主意了
Jamie can have you, and I'm having...
让杰米要你吧 我要那个...
..the pretty one!
...那个漂亮的!
Nathan?
雷森?
Get off me, you skanky bitch!
别碰我 你这烂婊♥子♥!
Oi,skank bitch! Filthy bitch!
哎 烂婊♥子♥! 臭婊♥子♥!
You minger! Dirty little skank!
丑八怪! 肮脏的小骚货!
Hey.
嘿
I was just thinking about you.
我正在想你呢
What're you doing?
你干什么?
I don't want to get come on my dress.
我不想弄脏衣服
It's dry clean only.
这衣服只能干洗
No...
不...
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表