剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Me and Curtis...
我和科蒂斯...
We're over.
我们结束了
Hi!
嗨!
Hi.
嗨
Did you know him?
你认识他?
I've got his heart.
我拿了他的心脏
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean, when he died,
我是说 他死了
they ripped his heart out and stuck it in me.
医生把他心脏拿出来给我安上了
Bullshit!
胡扯!
You OK?
那你还好吧?
Something weird's happening to me.
我身上出现了奇怪的事
Seriously?
真的?
I can teleport.
我能瞬间转移
I suppose that could be useful.
这应该挺有用处的吧
Beats getting the bus.
比坐公交车好多了
Thanks for the pyjamas.
谢谢你的睡衣
Hope they fit.I had to guess your size.
希望还合身 尺码是我自己蒙的
Always a nightmare.
这个我实在不拿手
I should go.
我该走了
What, are you going?
怎么 你这就要走?
Got my community service.
得去做社区服务了
Er, you just told me I've inherited the power to teleport from the guy
呃 你才告诉我 移植了那家伙的心脏
whose heart was transplanted into me
我就继承了他的瞬间转移超能力
and now you're going to walk off and
现在你就要走
leave it at that.Well, fuck you very much!
就这么撂着不管了 好吧 真谢谢你全家!
How do you want to leave it?
那你想怎么办?
Well, the least you could do is ask me out for a drink.
至少 你可以约我出去喝一杯
We should go away somewhere.
我们应该去别处转转
Where would you like to go?
你想去哪?
I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas.
我一直都很想去拉斯维加斯
I'll take you there.
我会带你去的
I promise.
我保证
I've got something for you.
我有东西给你
No-one's ever given me keys to their place before.
从来没有人把他家的钥匙给过我
Now you can let yourself in.
这样你就可以自己进来了
I've got to go.
我得走了
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
All right, mystery man.
好吧 神秘的家伙
I'm going to be late.
我要迟到了
(25 points)
(得25分)
Alisha?
艾丽莎
Hiya.
好啊
Look, before you hear me thinking it,
听着 在你听到我想法之前
I'll just tell you, yeah?
我还是自己告诉你 好吗?
Me and Curtis ended it last night.
昨晚我和科蒂斯分手了
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, I'm...I'm fine.
是啊 我... 我没事
If that was me, I'd be, like,all crying my eyes out and shit.
要是我的话... 肯定号♥啕大哭眼睛都瞎了
Run! Oh,fuck!
快跑! 噢 我♥操♥!
Alisha!
艾丽莎!
Kelly!
凯莉!
Kelly! Let her go!
凯莉! 快放了她!
You tell Conti
你去告诉康迪
I want my money.
我要我的钱
There is no Conti! There's no Conti!
没有康迪! 根本就没康迪这个人!
There's no money,just let her go!
也没有什么钱 你就放了她吧!
Tell Conti to bring my hundred grand
告诉康迪带着我的十万块钱
to the warehouse on Tipton Street.
到提普顿街的仓库来
Kelly!
凯莉!
Fuck!
操!
The bloke who shot the new guy.
杀死新人的那小子
He was on the estate again last night. He's looking for this Conti.
昨晚又来了 又找康迪
He thinks I'm Conti.
他认为我就是康迪
Why does he think that?
为什么他那么认为?
Because you told him I was.
你这么告诉他的
Did I? Sorry, man. I think they've mended it.
我么 抱歉 好像他们把这机器修好了
You want me to buy you a drink?
你要我给你买♥♥水喝?
I have never paid for a drink from this machine before
我从没在这台机器上花钱买♥♥过水
and I don't intend to start now.
我现在也不准备花钱买♥♥
Thank you!
谢了!
Well, the bad news is they've fixed the vending machine.
坏消息是他们修好了自动售卖♥♥机
The guy with the red car and the gun...
开着红车拿着枪的男人...
We were just talking about him. Yeah, he's got Kelly.
我们刚还说起他了 他把凯莉带走了
Oh, Jesus. He's going to shoot her, and he going to kill her.
天啊 他肯定会把她杀死的
I told you he was dangerous.
我说过他很危险的
Right, everybody calm down!
好了 大家冷静!
Just think. Think and keep calm.
思考 冷静思考
Do something, you little freak!
做点什么 小傻子!
conti
康迪
He's here.
他来了
(loading)
(读取进度)
Oh, Jesus. He's kicking the shit out of her!
天啊 他在痛扁她!
Where's Conti?
康迪在哪?
He's screwing your mama.
他在操♥你♥妈♥
He's living the game.
他活在游戏里
Where did all this come from?
这些是怎么回事?
He was the guy in the mask.
是那个戴面具的人
Give me my hundred grand.
把我的10万块钱还给我
I haven't got your money, Jimmy.
我没拿你的钱 吉米
That's far enough.
好了
Let me go, you dick.
放我走 你个傻♥逼♥
Put it on.
穿上
You can shove that up your arse.
留着塞你菊花里吧
Put it on.
穿上
He's Jimmy Cisco.
他是吉米·死磕
He spent ten years in prison for armed robbery.
他因为持枪抢劫在监狱里呆了10年
His lover and this crime boss, Conti,
他的老婆和黑帮老大 康迪
they double-crossed him on his wedding day.
在他婚礼那天双双背叛了他
Hey, watch me run over this fat bloke.
嘿 瞧我碾过这死胖子
Run, fat boy, run!
快跑啊 死胖子 快跑!
Oh, he's fucked up my car!
噢 他把我车弄坏了!
We need to play the game for real.
我们得加入这游戏
If we give him his money, I think he'll let Kelly go.
如果我们把钱给他 我想他会放凯莉走
So now all we need is a hundred grand?
那就是我们需要10万块钱?
We could a rob a bank.
我们可以抢银行
Yeah, OK. Let's rob a bank.
好吧 我们去抢银行
What's that?
什么?
Nothing.
没事
Really? That's funny, innit?
是吗 那是我耳聋了吗
Because to me it sounded like you were planning on robbing a bank.
我好像听见你们讨论抢银行的事
No, no, no. I said, er, "Let's have a big wank."
不 不 我说 我们一起手♥淫♥把
Communal masturbation. The old circle jerk.
集体手♥淫♥ 鸡♥巴♥围成一圈
Go and clean my car.
把我车洗了
That wasn't what they had in mind when we got community service.
我们来社区服务可不是干这个
Well, I'm a member of the community and my car needs cleaning.
我也是社区一员 而且我车脏了
And I don't give a shit.
而且我才不鸟你
The man wants his car washed.
他让我们洗他的车
What?
什么?
He's giving us his keys so we can clean his car.
他把车钥匙给我们 让我们洗车
For fuck's sake.
我就操了
We're stealing his car.
我们在偷他的车
Right, yeah, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
Let's go.
走吧
What's the plan?
什么计划?
I turn invisible, I walk up to the security van and I take the money.
我隐形 走进运钞车 把钱拿出来
Works for me.
我同意
Right, keep the engine running, just in case he gets caught.
别熄火 他要是被抓咱们就跑
Nathan, stop fucking around. Don't touch the stereo.
雷森 别闹了 别动音响
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表