剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
So,what are you going to do now?
那你现在怎么办?
I should probably tell my mum I'm immortal.
我要回家告诉我妈这个好消息
Catch you later?
回见啦
So,my mum opens the door and she's like,"Argh!"
于是 我妈开门一看 "啊!"
I'm like,"I'm immortal!"
然后我说 "我能永生!"
Then she fainted.
接着她就晕倒了
Faceplants on the radiator.
面朝着暖气片直接倒下去了
There's blood and teeth everywhere.
牙啊血啊摔得一片惨烈
Is she all right?
她还好吧?
Yeah,she's fine. She's fine.
嗯 她没事 没事
Apart from the whole face.
除了她的脸...
Kinda put a downer on the whole thing.
这点挺扫兴的
How did you explain it to your dad?
你怎么跟你♥爸♥解释的?
I told him I faked my own death
我就说我是假装死掉的
as part of an elaborate life insurance scam.
精心计划的保险金欺诈什么的
He was not a happy man.
他差点气炸了
Who are you?
你是谁?
I could ask you the same thing.
我还要问你呢
I'm the probation worker.
我是这儿的缓刑监督官
Oh. Nathan. Nathan Young.
噢 雷森 雷森·扬
They told me you were dead.
他们不是说你死了么
Apparently not. Could a dead man do this?
显然没有啊 死人能这样么?
Jesus!
老天!
Well,I'll put you back in the system.
好吧 我会把你安排回这组
Hold on. What?
等等 怎么着?
Are you saying I was out of the system? I was a free man?
我都被组织给踢了? 没人管我了?
If I didn't show up here,no-one would've come looking for me?
要不是我送上门来 根本没人会找我?
We thought you were dead.
大家都以为你死了嘛
You prick.
你个傻缺
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?
I waited for you. You promised.
我等了你好久 你答应我的
There was something we had to do.
我们之前有点事情要做
Were you with them?
你跟他们在一起?
I should...
我该去...
Do you know her or something? No.
你跟她认识? 不认识
Are you trying to shag her?
你是想上她吗?
She's not that mentally ill.
她看起来还不算太神经
Or maybe she is.
但也说不定哦
Shut up. She heard that.
闭嘴 她听见了
Hey,no offence. A lot of people say I'm mentally ill.
嘿 我不是针对你 好多人还说我神经呢
Obviously I'm not,cos I'm over here,and you're over there.
不过显然我没病 因为我站在这边
With the other crazies.
而你跟神经病们站在那边
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I'm seducing you.
勾引你
I'm being all
我怎么就这么
slutty,and horny.
放荡 饥渴
You're with Curtis.
你跟科蒂斯一起的
Curtis?
科蒂斯?
Curtis and me are over.
科蒂斯和我玩完了
He didn't satisfy me.
他满足不了我的...
Sexually.
性福
What're you doing?
你干嘛?
I don't think you should be doing that.
你最好别这样
You shouldn't be doing that.
你不能这样
Hello,big boy.
你好啊 大家伙
Catch you later.
回头见
So did you cry at my funeral?
我葬礼的时候你哭了没?
I bet there was loads of girls crying,
我猜好多妞都哭了
all wishing they'd shagged me while I was still alive.
心想着怎么没趁我活的时候来上一炮
Too late,ladies. This ship has sailed.
晚了 妞们 过这村没这店了
You're such a dickhead.
狗改不了吃屎
Oh,I missed you too.
噢 我也想念你
I'm no good at this...
我真的不擅长这个...
serious,girl stuff,and feelings and shit.
说真的 男女关系感情什么的
I fancy you.
我喜欢你
Thanks.
谢了
And you obviously fancy me.
而且你也喜欢我
So the question is,when are we going to... seal the deal?
所以咱俩什么时候... 生米煮成熟饭?
Because I'm thinking,it's going to happen. I know it.
因为我知道 肯定有这天的 我一直都知道
You know it. They know it.
你也知道 他们都知道
Tonight.
今晚
Really?
真的?
Just like that? Me and you are going to...?
就这么简单? 你和我今晚就...?
You won't regret it.
包你不会后悔
Alisha. Alisha.
艾丽莎 艾丽莎
Alisha.
艾丽莎
Alisha.
艾丽莎
Alisha!
艾丽莎!
What?
干吗?
Do you like food?
你喜欢吃饭吗?
Do I like food?
我喜欢吃饭吗
I mean... eating.
我是说... 吃东西
We could go for a pizza,and some garlic dough balls.
我们可以去吃比萨 还有蒜茸面包球
Are you asking me out?
你这是在约我吗?
I think about you. Not just since you...
我在想你 不单单是因为你...
You think about me?
你想我?
Have you been wanking over me?
你是不是意淫我来着?
If you want to wank over someone,
如果你想找个性幻想的对象
wank over Kelly,yeah?
去找凯丽吧 好吗?
Freak.
怪胎
Why are you doing this to me?
你干嘛要这样对我?
Oh,hey! I was just getting some condoms.
噢 嘿! 我刚弄到一堆套子
You know,for later.
你知道 晚点用
So,are we just doing it the once,or will we be at it all night?
那么 咱们是一次尽兴呢 还是嗨上一整晚呢?
Should I get two packs?
我是不是应该弄两包才够?
It depends on how good you are.
那要看你有多强了
What have you got down there?
看你下面有多本事?
Let's have a look.
亮出来看看
Get it out.
快啊
Oh. You want to see the merchandise. I get it.
噢 你要先验验货 我懂了
Try before you buy.
先试后买♥♥
Is that it?
就这个?
I haven't got another one.
我就这一个呀
You call that a cock?
你管这也叫老二?
What would you call it?
那你说叫啥?
I'd call it pathetic. I don't shag guys with tiny cocks.
我说这叫杯具 我才不上你这种微型杯具
Forget it.
趁早算了吧
I've never had any complaints. Well,maybe a few.
我可从来都没嫌弃过你 好吧 或许有一点
Perhaps it wouldn't be a problem
本来挺合适的
if you didn't have such a massive fanny.
都怪你屁♥股♥山大
What're you talking about?
你说什么呢?
I'm talking about your jumbo size twat.
我在说你的超大号♥阴♥道♥
I fucking hate you sometimes!
我有时候真♥他♥妈♥讨厌你!
You started it! I have feelings.
你先说的 我也有感情的
And so does my cock!
我的小♥弟♥弟♥也有感情的!
Something is going on with these kids.
这些孩子肯定有问题
Their last two probation workers have disappeared.
他们之前两个监督官都失踪了
They just vanished.
就那么消失了
Come on. I know these type of kids.
好了 我知道他们这种孩子
They're annoying,lazy idiots.
就是一群懒惰又讨厌的小白♥痴♥
They're not murderers.
不是什么杀人犯
I want to search the building.
我要搜查这幢大楼
Have you got a warrant?
你有搜查令吗?
Do I need one?
需要吗?
Yes.
当然
I'll get one. You better hope they don't get to you first.
我会弄到的 你还是期望着他们别先对你下手吧
I'm shitting my pants.
我吓的都要尿裤子了
What's happened?
发生什么事了?
Alisha!
艾丽莎!
Alisha,look at me. Look at me! Who did this to you?
艾丽莎 看着我 看着我! 谁把你打成这样?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表