剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
For the first time in my life,I feel like I belong.
这辈子第一次 我找到了归属
I've never been this happy.
我从未这么快乐
You murdered your probation worker.
你杀了你的缓刑官
I didn't say it was perfect.
我知道并不完美
You should have visited me.
你应该来看望我的
I couldn't go back to the unit.
我不能回到治疗中心
I can't go back.
我回不去了
It's where you belong.
你属于那里
I'm not that person any more.
我已经不是那个我了
I like who I am now.
我喜欢现在的我
Don't take that away from me.
不要夺走这些
Is there something you want to tell me?
你要告诉我什么?
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Is this a wind-up?
就这么完了?
Of course it is,you prick!
当然 你个傻♥逼♥
Get out of here,you little freak!
滚出去 你个疯子!
I should do you for wasting police time!
你这是妨碍警务!
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll walk you home.
我送你回家
* Does it all come down to me? *
# 我是不是会终生难忘 #
* When I left you on the summer... *
# 夏日里 我离你而去... #
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So you didn't shit yourself this time?
这次没拉裤裆里?
Apparently not.
显然没有
So that's progress!
有进步啊!
That stuff I said about your...
我说你...
huge vagina.
大阴♥道♥
I didn't mean it.
不是有意的
I'm sure it's a beauty.
你的阴♥道♥肯定很美
It's stuff you say all the time.
你不一直这样说话么
It's just who you are.
你就是这样
I can change.
我可以改变
I just wanted make sure you were OK.
我只想确认你没事
Oh,hey,man - Cornettos!
嘿 甜筒!
I've got to tell you,I'm loving this whole immortality gig.
我得说 我爱死永生这能力了
So you don't mind dying all the time?
你不介意死来死去的?
Yeah,it's scary,and it's painful.
有点怕 挺疼的
And my mum still can't get the stains out of those trousers.
我妈还没缓过来呢
But there's a definite upside.
但利大于弊啊
You reckon? What,you'll have to get a job and work forever?
你觉得呢? 找一个职位 永远工作?
You could go a hundred years without getting laid.
可能一百年都没机会做♥爱♥
Everyone you love will die.
你爱的人都死去了
Yeah,whatever! In...
我才不管!
six weeks,it's all going to change.
六周后 一切都不一样了
What's happening in six weeks?
六周后怎么了?
We finish our Community Service.
我们社区服务就结束了
What're you going to do then?
那时你去做什么?
I'm going to join the circus.
我要去参加马戏团
They can throw knives at me,stick swords in me,
他们可以冲我扔刀子 剑
shoot me in the face.
打爆我的脸
People pay good money to see that shit.
人们花很多钱看这些的
And then I'm making serious cash.
然后我就挣大钱了
And where the cash goes,the pussy follows.
钞票到哪 姑娘跟到哪
No offence,ladies. Hoo!
无意冒犯 女士们
So who was it who saved your life?
那是谁救了你?
I don't know.
我不知道
Some guy in a mask.
戴着面具的人
The only reason I needed saving
我被救的唯一原因
is because you're all fucking idiots!
就是你们都他妈疯了!
Don't start on me,cos I weren't even there!
别看我 我不在那!
It was me.
是我
I saved you.
我救了你
How?
怎么救的?
Come on! I'm joking! Seriously?
拜托! 开玩笑呢!
Still a prick.
还是一傻♥逼♥
Someone else knows about us.
有其他人知道我们的事
We need to find out who it is.
我们得找出是谁
Oh,haven't we done enough for one week?
这周发生的事还不够多吗
We almost killed another probation worker.
我们差点又杀了缓刑官
You had your first blow job.
你第一次被口♥交♥
I died - again. It's nearly the weekend,let's just dump her and
我又死一次 这都周末了 咱就赶紧抛尸
worry about that stuff next week.
下周再担心那些
Or maybe even the week after that.
或者下下周
Right,this will do.
好了 就这吧
It's time.
开始吧
I'm looking for Nathan.
我找雷森
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm his brother.
我是他弟弟
How's that even possible?
那怎么可能呢
We've got the same dad.
我们同父异母
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Fuck you! He was there for you! You don't know how this feels!
操你! 他去救你了! 你不知道这什么感觉!
We're like the Mitchell brothers!
咱们就像米奇兄弟
Only we're not bald,ugly and shit!
除了咱们不是秃顶丑陋的傻♥逼♥
Hey. I was just thinking about you.
嘿 我刚在想你
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Who is this guy?
那是谁
I don't know. He's following me.
不知道 他跟着我
What does he actually know?
他到底知道什么?
He seems to know everything.
他好像什么都知道
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表