剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, surprised to see me, huh?
噢 看见我很惊奇吧?
Yeah, you killed the wrong guy, you cute, psycho bitch.
对啦 你杀错人了 装可爱的变♥态♥贱♥人♥
That's right. I'm on to you.
这就对了 我盯上你了
Is everything OK?
你还好吧?
It's fine.
没事
Grab those bottles for us, yeah?
帮我捡一下瓶子 行吗?
The bottles.
瓶子
What?
怎么了?
'She's so beautiful. '
她真美
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Why do you want to know my name?
问我名字干嘛?
Because I'm really attracted to you.
你很吸引我
Are you taking the piss?
你逗乐呢吧?
No. I think you're beautiful.
不 我觉得你很漂亮
You!
你!
Are you talking to me, mate?
跟我说话吗 伙计?
You see a guy in a grey hoodie come through here?
有没有看到一个穿灰色帽衫的人跑过去?
Your height, kind of funny-looking?
像你这么高 长得很喜感的那个?
Where is he?
他往哪跑了?
He went out the back door. Start running if you want to catch him.
从后门出去了 要追他你得赶快
Are you dicking with me?
你不是胡诌的吧?
No. I love the police.
不 我可喜欢警♥察♥了
He's gone out the back door of the community centre.
他从社区中心后门跑了
Thanks.
谢谢
What do you mean, she killed you?
什么叫她杀了你?
I mean she smashed my head against a sink like this,
我是说 她抓着我的头在水槽上猛磕 像这样
until my brains dribbled out of my ears.
我脑浆都从耳朵里流出来了
She wouldn't do that.
她不会这么做的
How do you know? You don't know anything about her.
你怎么知道? 你又不了解她
Come on, man. It all adds up. Do the maths.
拜托 伙计 你把这些事加一块儿想 算算看
There is no maths.
没什么好算的
Right. She was here, plus no-one else was around.
好吧 她当时在这儿 "加上"附近也没别人
Times, she caught me leering at her semi-naked.
"乘以" 我偷瞄她半裸时被发现
Divided by, all the weird shit that happens to us.
"除以" 我们身上发生的各种怪异事件
Equals guilty.
就"等于" 她干的
That means absolutely nothing.
这不是说胡话么
Oh, my God! Really?
噢 我的娘啊! 是吗?
She's a beautiful girl and she's here in the community centre.
像她这么靓的妞 跑到社区中心来
So?
然后?
So, I remember a similar scenario that resulted in me
然后我就想起了相似的情况
having sex with an 82-year-old woman.
导致我跟一个82岁的老太上了床
Then that shape-shifter girl. She was mental.
还有那个变形女孩 疯疯癫癫的
Look what happened with you and that probation worker.
再想想你跟那个监督官发生了什么
And did you know that some of these marathon runners shit themselves?
还有某个马拉松选手的悲催往事?
So, you think that if a girl likes me,
所以 你们觉得只要有个女孩喜欢我
there must be something wrong with her?
她就一定有问题?
No, that's not what we're saying.
不 我们不是这个意思
Isn't it?
不是吗?
No.
不是啊
I thought that was exactly what we were saying.
我还以为咱们就是这个意思
Simon.
西蒙
Simon!
西蒙!
Would you like to go for a drink with me?
你愿意跟我去喝一杯吗?
I'd love to.
好啊
Er... where do you want to go?
呃... 你想去哪喝?
I'll meet you at seven in the bar on the estate.
我们... 7点在酒吧见
Hi.
嗨
What you doing?
你在这儿干什么?
Waiting for you. I wanted to say thank you.
等你 我想跟你说声谢谢
Why are the coppers after you?
警♥察♥为什么要追你?
I got into a fight.
跟人打架了
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
Would you like to come for a beer in the park with me?
你想去公园里跟我喝点儿啤酒么?
No. You're all right.
不想 你自己喝吧
Come for a beer with me!
跟我一起喝啊!
If you don't get out my face, you're going to get a slap.
你再不闪开我就抽你了
Sorry.
对不起
You're the first person that's ever done anything kind for me.
你是第一个对我那么好的人
People are mean. You were nice to me.
人们都太坏了 但你不一样
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只是想跟你说谢谢
One beer.
就喝一罐
Come on, then.
快走啊
So, what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Bruno.
布鲁诺
What kind of a shit name is that?
这叫什么屎名字啊?
'With the trap laid, the spider bides its time,
把网结好后 蜘蛛就开始耐心等待
'its prey unaware of the danger looming.
它的猎物没意识到危险近在眼前
'Lurking in the shadows,
它潜伏在黑暗中
'the spider watches the insect entangle itself in the web.
蜘蛛眼看着昆虫被网丝纠缠住
'The struggle sends vibrations around, alerting the spider... '
挣扎着 网开始抖动 蜘蛛意识到...
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
'.. As the insect thrashes around helplessly,
小昆虫无望的扭动着...
'the spider's predator instincts take over... '
这时蜘蛛露出了捕食者的本性...
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Come on. You know I like you.
拜托 你知道我喜欢你
Chris, get off me!
克里斯 离我远点!
Don't touch me!
别碰我!
You're such a little prick tease.
你不就在给我卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥吗
Stay away from me.
离我远一点
Jessica!
杰西卡!
Oh! Oh! Oh, Jesus!
噢! 噢! 噢! 妈呀!
Jesus!
妈呀!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, what should I do, huh? What should I do?
嘿 我怎么救你? 我该怎么办?
Why are you calling me?
你怎么给我打电♥话♥?
No-one else is answering their phone.
其他人都不接电♥话♥
You know the cute, smiley, popular girl who murdered me?
还记得那个谋杀我的可爱少女吗?
Well, she just killed some other guy! He's dead!
她刚又杀了一个人! 他死了!
No, no! He's alive!
不 不! 他还活着!
No, no. He's dead again.
不对 不对 他又死了
Simon's meeting her for a drink.
西蒙跟她一起喝酒去了
Die By The Drop
"Die By The Drop"
# Let's dig a hole in the sand... #
# 在沙堆上挖个洞...
Hi.
嗨
Do you... do you want a drink?
你想... 喝点酒吗?
Er... yeah, I'll have a beer.
呃... 好的 啤酒就行了
All right.
好的
# I got myself a problem
# 我惹了一身麻烦
# That I been looking to sell... #
# 如何才能摆脱掉... #
Oh! Sorry.
噢! 抱歉
Where's Curtis?
科蒂斯在哪?
His phone's still switched off. Where's Kelly?
他电♥话♥还在关机 凯莉呢?
Her phone's still switched off.
她电♥话♥也是关机
You don't think they're...?
你不会认为他们在...?
No.
才不是
OK.
好吧
Where are they?
他们在哪呢?
Still in the bar.
还在酒吧里面
But I can't see her making a move until they leave.
不过离开酒吧之前她肯定不会出手的
So, who'd have thunk it, eh?
谁能想到啊?
You know, you and me teaming up on something like this.
是吧 你跟我一起这样合作行动
This is about the least weird thing that's happened to me recently.
这是最近发生在我身上最没创意的事了
My mum died of cancer.
我妈妈是得癌症死的
And I wanted to do something, so I set up this charity run.
所以我想做点什么 就组织了这个慈善赛跑
I'm sorry about your mum.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
So, what's with the community service?
那说说你的社区服务吧?
What did you do?
你干了什么?
You didn't murder anyone, did you?
不会是杀了人吧?
No.
不是
You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
如果你不想说的话没关系
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表