剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Have a good one!
玩开心啊!
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了?
She's turned into a mouse!
她变成个老鼠了!
Get some cheese!
快拿奶酪来!
Are you fuckin' serious?
你♥他♥妈♥正经点
So what's the story with you and this girl?
你跟这女孩到底怎么回事?
After I tried to burn that boy's house down...
我烧那男孩家房♥子的事之后
.. they sent me to a psychiatric unit for assessment.
他们送我去一个精神治疗中心做评估
Really? I can't imagine why!
真的吗? 怎么会这样呢!
Lucy was a patient in the unit.
当时露西是那儿的病人
I think she's obsessed with me.
我想她迷上我了
So it's just that and the murder,is it?
除了杀监督官和这事儿
is there anything you'd like to share with the group?
你还有什么要跟大家分享的?
You expect me to tell you anything after how you've treated me?
你那样对我 还指望我告诉你什么?
All the names you've called me?
你给我起的那些外号♥?
What names?
什么外号♥?
Weird kid.
变♥态♥小子
Panty sniffer. Virgin. Freak. Twat.
小内内杀手 处♥男♥ 怪胎 傻♥逼♥
Pervert. Paedophile.
性变♥态♥ 恋童癖
Melon fucker.
操瓜狂人
I just want to be your friend.
我这是跟你套近乎呢
Sure,man.
可不是嘛
All right.
好了
You just know Curtis is going to get all freaked out
科蒂斯肯定会很生气的
over the whole...
那件...
It wasn't even me!
那根本不是我!
Yeah.
对啊
One of my exes was watching a porno,yeah?
我的一个前男友看毛♥片♥
He saw a girl who looked like me
看到一个像我的女孩
getting shagged by a load of dwarfs.
被一群侏儒干
Did his head in. That was it. Over.
他就很生气 就这样 分手了
So,basically,
就是说
he's had a blow job off your girlfriend and you haven't?
你女朋友都没给你口♥交♥过 就给他口了
Shut up,man. It wasn't her.
闭嘴 那不是她
It looked liked her.
长的一模一样
It wasn't her.
那不是她
It had her mouth.
嘴是一样的
It wasn't her brain.
灵魂又不是她
Who cares about brain when your balls resting on her chin?
口的爽的时候谁还管什么灵魂啊
Say another word!
你再说一个字试试!
I dare you. Do it.
看你敢不敢 说啊
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没说啊
Be angry with him!
跟他撒气去
I didn't know what was happening.
我不知道发生了什么
She just...
她就...
Then she...
然后她...
Before I knew it,she was...
我还愣着 她就...
Sucking your cock!
含住了你的鸡♥巴♥!
You didn't know it wasn't Alisha. You should've stopped her.
你不知道那不是艾丽莎 你该阻止她的
C'mon,man. Be serious.
拜托
That requires an inhuman level of self-restraint
那需要非人类的定力啊
that no man is capable of.
没人能抵挡诱惑的
The siren call of the blow-job renders all men powerless.
只要姑娘含住了鸡♥巴♥ 男人就缴械投降
That's how girls trick you into marrying them.
姑娘就是这么勾引你娶她的
Mouse!
老鼠!
Split up! Find her!
分路行动! 抓到她!
Yes!
哈!
Hey! I got the bitch!
嘿! 我抓住她了!
Oh,Jesus.
哦 天啊
I've killed her!
我杀了她
Do something! Give her mouth to mouth or something.
快 给她人工呼吸
I hate mice.
我讨厌老鼠
The password - monkey slut!
接头暗号♥ 臭不要脸!
What?
什么?
It's you!
是你!
It's not you!
不是你!
Guys! Guys!
伙计们! 伙计们!
Oh,come on!
不是吧
Monkey slut! Monkey slut!
臭不要脸! 臭不要脸!
Help!
救命!
Nathan! Kelly! It's him.
雷森 凯丽! 是他
She's Barry!
她是巴瑞!
She shoved me onto a pipe.
她拿管子捅我的
I'm not her. I'm... me.
我不是她 是我
Then I'm really confused.
我完全晕掉了
Monkey slut. Shit! Does that hurt?
臭不要脸 天啊 疼吗
Only when I breathe.
呼吸的时候疼
Ugh. Oh,is that her?
这是她吗
That's just a mouse.
那只是一只老鼠
The bad news is,the mental girl,she knows the password.
不好的消息 那个女孩 知道了密♥码♥
Monkey slut is blown.
臭不要脸暴露了
She could be any one of us.
她可能是我们任何一个人
I think you can... rule me out.
你们可以...排除我了
It's not me.
不是我
It's not me either.
也不是我
Prove it.
证明出来
Use your power.
使用你的能力
I want to rub my cock in your hairy armpit.
我要把鸡♥巴♥塞进你的腋下
Happy now?
好了吧?
Cock,armpit. It wasn't pretty.
鸡♥巴♥ 腋下 够行的
Right,you're up. >
好 该你了
Do your thing.
隐形吧
Monkey slut.
臭不要脸
No way!
不会吧
That's not Curtis.
那不是科蒂斯
I can hear her thinking.
我能听到她的想法
What?
什么?
If you're you,rewind time.
如果是你的话 倒转时间
You know it doesn't work like that.
你们知道能力不是这样使用的
I'm going to find Curtis.
我要去找科蒂斯
What do we do with her?
我们怎么处置她?
Only one thing we can do.
只有一个办法
That's pretty brutal.
太残忍♥了
We can't kill her.
我们不能杀了她
She knows too much.
她知道的太多了
Stop!!
停下!
What was that?
这是怎么了?
Is something happening?
发生了什么?
Who is it?
是谁?
It's you.
是你
Barry!
巴瑞!
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
These new friends you've made...
你交的新朋友...
They've turned you against me.
让你离开了我
I know what I need to do now.
我知道我要怎么做了
You're going to walk into the police station
你直接走进警局
and confess to murdering your probation worker.
自首说你杀了缓刑官
They'll lock you up in the unit.
他们会把你关进治疗中心
We'll be together again.
我们就可以在一起了
I'm doing this for us.
这是为咱俩好
Lucy!
露西!
Don't worry about me. I'll just die...
别担心我 我再死一次...
.. again.
...就好了
I shouldn't have blanked you.
我不应该忽视你
I should never have done that to you.
我不该那么对你
I know how much it hurts.
我知道这伤害很大
I thought they wouldn't be friends with me if they knew
我担心他们知道治疗中心的事后
about me being in the unit.
就不和我做朋友了
Do you really think they're going to be friends
你以为他们会和你这样的人
with someone like you?
做朋友?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表