剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
It wasn't down to you...
这不是你的错...
..so don't go all mental about it.
你就别拿这个折磨自己了
To be honest, it's not so bad.
说真的 这其实也不算糟
So if you're dead,what am I doing here, exactly?
这么说你死了 那我到底来这儿干什么?
I wanted you to sort things out with Dad.
我想让你跟爸爸和好
Look, no offence,
听着 我不是打击你
but I think it's going to take more than you dying
但我觉得这么多年的积怨
to fix years of resentment,missed birthdays
比让你复活还要难上一百倍 我的生日
and all that disfunctional bullshit, but it was a lovely thought(!)
还有那些没用的屁话 虽然我知道你是好心!
Look at him.
看看他
I went to the hospital when Jamie was born.
杰米出生的时候我去医院看他
His mum was asleep.
他妈妈睡着了
I was just standing there,looking down at him.
我就站在那儿 看着他
I thought I had to choose.
我想我得做出个选择
I chose you and your mum.
我选了你和你妈妈
They didn't even know I was there.
他们甚至都不知道我去过
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以为我做了正确的事
I wasn't there for either of you.
我却同时辜负了你们两个人
I was a selfish prick.
我是个自私的混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry, Nathan.
我很抱歉 雷森
You want to make this right,you want this, so don't be a dick.
这也是你希望的 你想跟他和好的 别犯傻了
I will haunt you for the rest of your life.
不然我就纠缠你一辈子
All right!
好吧!
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Do you want to buy me breakfast or not?
你要不要给我买♥♥个早餐吃?
Yeah, OK. OK.
好 行啊 当然
So, can I drive?
那... 我来开车?
Have you passed your test?
你驾照考过了没?
Have I passed my test?! I give the tests!
我驾照考过了没?!我才不鸟那考试!
So you haven't.
也就是说没过
No.
没有
(I'm fucking her).
我泡到她啦
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
Hey.
嘿
Where've you been?
你去哪儿了?
You know, just hanging out with my dead brother.
哦 就是跟我死去的弟弟出去玩了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
I see dead people.
我能看见死人
So there's a thing.
我说的就是这个
I'm sorry to hear about Jamie, yeah?
杰米的事我很抱歉 知道吗?
You were there for him.
你已经尽力了
The guy in the mask.
那个戴面具的人
I followed him.I know where he lives.
我跟踪到他了 我知道他住哪
Yeah? What do you want us to do about it?
所以? 你想怎么样?
I think we should go round there and talk to him.
我想咱们应该去找他谈谈
This is it.
就这儿
So what do we do now?
现在怎么办?
Jesus!
天呐!
Oh, subtle!
噢 你真厉害!
I'm sure no-one heard that.
肯定没人听到玻璃碎了
This is a girl's bedroom.
这是个女孩的房♥间
So now we're saying he's a cross-dresser?
你是说他还是异装癖?
Something's wrong.
不太对劲
I'm going to take a shit in his bed.
我要在他床上拉个屎
What?!
什么?!
I don't think you should do that.
我觉得你这样不太好
We need to send a message.
我们得给他提个醒儿
Let him know he can't fuck with us.
让他知道咱不是好惹的
How does taking a shit in his bed do that?
谁会用上♥床♥拉屎的办法留口信啊?
They did it in The Godfather.
"教父"里不就这么演的嘛
They put a horse's head in the bed.
他们是在床上放了个马头
Well, have you got a horse's head?
你能弄个马头来么?
This isn't his flat.
这不是他的房♥子
So why did he lead us here?
那他为什么要把我们引到这儿来?
Maybe he knew I was following him.
或许他发现我跟踪他了
I'm done.
我不管了
Who are you?
你是谁?
Why are you in my flat?
你在我房♥里干什么?
It's you.
是你
Someone grab me some toilet paper?
谁给我拿点卫生纸来?
I love him.
我爱他
Are you telling me you're gay or something?
你要告诉我你是同性恋还是怎么着?
Gay, straight, retarded,why do we have to label everything?
同性恋 直男 弱智 干嘛非要有个标签呢?
I feel like I know you.
我觉得我认识你
You can help yourself.
你看着办吧
You're...touching me. Who are you?
你... 碰到我了 你是谁?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表