剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
What?
什么?
Alisha!
艾丽莎!
You're fucking amazing!
你真是帅呆了!
Dance with me.
来跟我跳舞
Fuck!
操!
Fella in the next cubicle. You got any toilet roll in there?
旁边隔间的兄弟 你那儿有厕纸么?
Nathan? It's me.
雷森? 是我
Barry? Hey, man.Help me out!
巴瑞? 嘿 伙计 快帮帮我!
Something weird's happening. Everyone's looking at me.
事情有点怪异 大家都盯着我看
That'll be the pills.
那是药的作用
Kelly said it did something to her powers.
凯丽还说她的超能力被改变了
I didn't take one.
可我没吃药
I think my brother may have spiked you.
我估计是我弟弟下在你酒里了
Well, I know he did.
好吧 我确实知道
When you say everyone was looking at you...
你刚说大家都盯着你看...
..do you mean girls?
你是说那些妞儿?
Everyone. It's like it's reversed my power.
是所有人 好像我的超能力被反转了
Want my advice?
想听我的建议吗?
Find a nice,sweet, innocent girl and take advantage of her
去找个清♥纯♥可爱又大方的姑娘 占她便宜
I can't use a power like that.
我不能拿超能力干坏事
I really don't see it happening for you otherwise.
我看借你个胆你也成不了事
Maybe we need to build up your confidence first.
或许我们应该先给你建立自信
Let's get you a prostitute. There's a girl on the estate, right.
咱们去给你找个妓♥女♥ 正好有个现成的
She's not all that looks wise, not since the accident
出车祸之后也算不上美貌绝伦了
but looks clean.
不过看着挺干净
Clean enough for what you want.
能跟你干就行了
Have you seen Lily?
你看见莉丽了吗?
I think she went outside with Jamie.
我想她跟杰米到外面去了
That's supposed to be me getting into her knickers!
她应该是我的囊中物才对啊!
Nathan...
雷森...
Make sure you don't get killed.
小心别被人家灭了
Nathan?!
雷森?!
I feel really weird!
我觉得不太对劲!
I'm burning up!
我浑身发烫!
I'm so hot!
特别热!
Let me have a look at you.
让我看看你
You're fine.
没事
You're beautiful.
你美极了
Get off me!
快走开!
Jamie! Jamie!
杰米! 杰米!
Jamie!
杰米!
Get off me!
放开我!
My brother's in there! My brother's in there!
我弟弟还在里面! 我弟弟还在里面!
Jamie!
杰米!
Jamie!
杰米!
Jamie! Jamie!
杰米! 杰米!
Jamie!
杰米!
I thought you were dead,you stupid bastard!
我还以为你死了 你个蠢货!
she was burning up.She just started freaking out.
她就那么烧起来了 她自己也吓坏了
Then she threw me out of the car.
然后把我从车里赶出来了
She's dead, man.
她死了 伙计
There was nothing I could do.
我什么都做不了
This isn't down to you.This is just one of those...
这不是你的错 是之前那些...
..just totally fucked-up situations.
反正就是那些狗屁破事儿
Who knew that would happen?
谁知道会发生那样的事?
What's with her bursting into flames like that? That's not normal.
她怎么会突然就起火了呢? 那太怪异了
Yeah, there was a storm.
是啊 之前来了一场风暴
Bunch of us got superpowers.
我们好多人都有了超能力
I'm immortal.
我能永生
Big reveal.
这下都告诉你了
Seriously?
真的?
Yeah.
是
Oh, I feel like shit.
噢 我满脑子一团糟
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
You were right.
你是对的
I should try and sort things out with Dad.
我应该试着去跟爸爸好好相处
Will you come and see him with me?
你愿意跟我一起去看他吗?
I can't see that helping anybody,
我去也没什么好处
least of all me.
就我这德性
You'll be fine.You'll get on with him.
你能行的 你能跟他相处好的
I hit him with a toaster and locked him in the boot of my car.
我拿面包机砸了他 还把他关在后备箱里
OK, yeah, so it's going to be a bit awkward at first.
是啊 所以开场白可能会有点尴尬
We've all been there.
可咱们谁没经历过这些
Well, maybe not there,but somewhere similar.
好吧 或许没这么夸张 不过意思差不多
Just gloss over it.
你把这一段略过不就完了
I don't know what to say to him.
我不知道跟他说什么
Come on, man. Do this one thing.
拜托 兄弟 我就求你这一件事
Come with me.
跟我一起去吧
No.
才不呢
You know, the worst thing about it...
知道吗 最糟糕的是...
it wasn't any different to my normal power.
反转之后的能力跟之前没什么不同
Either way, I'm untouchable.
不管怎样 我都碰不得
Don't say that.
别这么说
It's true.
事实如此
What did you see when you went forward?
你到未来看到了什么?
I was standing on a roof, like I was going to jump off it.
我站在一个房♥顶上 好像正要跳下去
I was just a superhero.
我是个超级英雄
You're saying you've become a superhero?
你是说你变成了一个超级英雄?
Dunno.
不知道
Then what happened?
然后怎样了?
Nothing.
没了
Fucker.
操!
Why did you hit me?
你刚干嘛打我?
Cos I panicked.Don't make a big deal out of it.
我紧张嘛 别这么小题大作的
Tell him.
告诉他
OK, look.
好吧 听着
I know it's too late for me and you. I get that.
我知道现在说咱俩和好太晚了 这我明白
I've known you didn't give a shit
我知道你根本不在意我
ever since you left me in IKEA with that paedophile.
从你把我留在宜家丢给那恋童癖开始
What paedophile?
什么恋童癖?
My eighth birthday. IKEA!
我八岁生日的时候 宜家!
The guy with the Swedish meatballs?
吃瑞典小丸子的那个家伙?
I don't remember that.
我不记得有这么回事
How very convenient.
你倒是忘得好啊
Is this about the guy who was seeing your mum
是不是跟你妈妈约会的那个人
who you said was trying to sexually abuse you?
就是你说他要性♥虐♥待你的那个?
No, I made that up! This is something else.
不是 那个是我编的! 我说的是另一件事
IKEA paedophile!
宜家的恋童癖啊!
Jesus, meatballs!
天啊 小肉丸!
This isn't about who was or who wasn't trying to sexually abuse me.
现在问题不是谁谁要性♥虐♥待我之类的
It's about you and Jamie.
而是你和杰米
So I'm pretty much a complete write-off. That's fine.
反正我也被你抛弃这么久了 我没事
Nathan... Whatever.And so he hit you with a toaster
雷森... 我无所谓 他是拿烤箱砸了你
and kidnapped you,
还把你给绑♥架♥了
but you know what they say?
但你知道有句话怎么说吗?
Don't fuck a wounded bear!
别往伤口上撒盐!
Jamie's dead.
杰米已经死了
He's standing right there.
他就在这儿站着呢
What?
什么?
He's dead,son.He was in the car.It caught fire.
他死了 当时他在车里 车着火了
I've just had to go and identify his body.
我才去认领过他的尸体
This is his mother.I've got to talk to her.
是他妈妈打来的 我得出去接电♥话♥
You're dead?
你死了?
Yeah.
对
So how come I can see you?
那我为什么能看见你?
I guess it's cos you're immortal.
我想是因为你能永生
No, this isn't happening. No.
不 这不是真的 不
I can fix this.How do I fix this?
我能救你 我怎么才能救你?
You can't.
你救不了
I don't want you to die, mate.
可我不想让你死 伙计
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表