剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Do you want to hear about mine?
你想听我的吗?
It was a family camping holiday.
有个假期我们全家去露营
One of my mum's friends came with us
我妈妈的一个朋友也来了
and one night I felt her hand
有天晚上 我感觉到她的手
sliding into my sleeping bag,
慢慢滑进了我的睡袋
like a warm, friendly snake.
就像一条温暖而友好的小蛇
Then she grabs my cock and starts wanking me off.
然后她抓住我的小♥弟♥弟♥开始帮我撸
She had lovely little hands. Like a midget's.
她的手特别小巧可爱 就像小矮人的手
Your hand's on my leg?
你把手放我腿上了?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
You don't know how much I've always wanted to do that.
你不知道这一刻我等得多煎熬
Feel my heart. It's racing.
你来摸摸我的心跳 扑通扑通的
It's OK, it's OK. I'll be gentle.
没事 没事的 我会很温柔的
Why don't we slip your trousers off?
先帮你把裤子脱了吧?
It's OK, we don't have to fight any longer.
好了 别再挣扎了
I want to see it.
我就想看看嘛
Simon. Simon, don't go. We don't have to go all the way.
西蒙 西蒙 你别走 我们可以先不做
We can just cuddle.
就相拥而睡就好了
And when you're ready, we can do some dry humping.
等你准备好了 我们可以先来个前戏
Call me!
打电♥话♥给我!
How's your head?
你的头没事吧?
What the fuck is going on?
这到底他妈怎么回事?
Since when did you run around,
你什么时候开始到处乱窜
jumping off buildings?
在房♥顶上跳来跳去的?
Ever since I travelled back from the future.
我从未来回到现在就开始了
Really, did you?
噢 是吗?
Yes.
对
Seriously?
真的?
How does this work?
你怎么做到的呢?
There's two of you.
怎么会有两个你
There's the Simon you know,
有一个西蒙是你认识的
and there's the future Simon.
还有一个是未来的西蒙
Me.
就是我
You're so different.
你完全不一样了
A lot happens between now and then.
从现在到未来发生了很多事
You touched me.
你之前碰到我了
Why doesn't my power work on you?
为什么我的超能力对你不起作用?
Things are different in the future.
未来的许多事情都不同了
What's with all the photographs and clocks and...
那这些照片啊钟什么的...
There are things that need to happen at certain times.
有些事必须在特定时间发生
I'm here to make sure they do.
我就是来确保它们的
Does it hurt?
疼吗?
I should go.
我该走了
No matter what happens...
无论发生什么事...
you can never tell Simon I'm him.
你永远不能告诉西蒙我就是他
You can't tell any of them.
不能告诉他们任何人
Not Curtis, not anyone.
不能告诉科蒂斯 谁也不行
It could change anything everything.
那会改变一切的
Promise me you won't tell.
答应我你不会说出去
He kissed me.
他亲了我
Nathan kissed you?
雷森亲你?
He put his tongue...in my mouth.
他把舌头... 伸进我嘴里
He's a dickhead. He's winding you up.
他就这么贱 他逗你玩呢
He tried to take my trousers off.
他还想脱我的裤子
Are you taking the piss?
你没从了他吧?
He said he wanted to do some...
他说他想做...
..dry humping.
前戏
What did you do?
然后你怎么样了?
I left!
我跑了!
Very quickly.
赶快跑开了
If you open your heart,
如果你能敞开心扉
I know we could have something really beautiful.
我相信咱们会有一个美好的未来
Yours...
你...
..forever,
永远的...
Nathan.
雷森
Jesus! Stop kicking me!
啊 我的妈! 踢我♥干♥嘛!
What have I told you about dicking around with Simon?
我跟你说了多少遍别欺负西蒙?
Who's dicking around?
谁欺负他了?
You put your tongue in his mouth!
你都把舌头伸进人家嘴里了!
Ow! Jesus! All right.
噢! 妈呀! 别打了
All right, so I got a little bit fresh with him.
好了 我是对他有点儿猴急了
I was staring into those big,beautiful eyes.
可是望着他那双勾人的大眼睛
He's like a...
他就像...
He's like a handsome shark.
就像一头英俊迷人的鲨鱼
I couldn't help myself.
我简直情不自禁
I love him.
我爱他
You're a dick!
你这个傻♥逼♥!
Do my feelings for him offend you? I'm sorry.
我对他的感情伤害了你吗? 我很抱歉
Because they're true. And pure... Well, they're true.
但这是真的 而且纯洁... 好吧 只是很真实
I can't pretend any longer. I won't.
我不能再伪装下去了 我不想
'I never felt like this about anyone. He completes me.'
我从没有过这种感受 他完整了我的生命
Er, that's from Jerry Maguire.
呃 这是"甜心先生"的台词吧
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I've watched it fourtimes last night.
我昨晚看了四遍呢
It's like he's Tom and I'm Renee.
他就像汤姆 我就是瑞尼
Someone else is the ugly,speccy kid.
其他人都是那个又丑又贱的小孩
Are you trying to tell me you're gay or something?
你要告诉我你是同性恋还是怎么着?
Gay, straight, retarded. Why do we put labels and everything?
同性恋 直男 弱智 干嘛非要贴个标签呢?
We do, all right? Or else no-one will know
我就贴 懂吗? 不然你这傻♥逼♥
what the fuck's going on.
把大家都弄晕菜了
Is this why me and you haven't gotit together?
这就是咱俩没法在一起的原因吗?
Maybe he's what has been missing from my life.
也许他就是我生命中缺失的那一部分
Why do you think I was always so mean to him?
为什么你总觉得我对他不好呢?
Because you're a wanker.
因为你是个傻♥逼♥
No, it is because it's much easier to humiliate, degrade
不 是因为我们更容易羞辱一个人
and just generally shit all over someone
连打带骂欺负一个人
than it is to admit that you love them!
却无法承认自己爱他!
# You won't believe what love can do
# 你不会相信爱是无所不能
# Until it happens to you. #
# 直到它给你体会
Hi.
嗨
I got you a drink.
我给你拿了饮料
It's just a drink.
只是饮料而已
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you ever think about the future?
你有想过未来吗?
Do you think about... what's goingto happen to us?
你有没有想过... 我们未来会怎么样?
All the time.
一直都在想
And we need to be ready.
我们得时刻准备着
What for?
为什么?
One day someone's going to find out about us.
有一天人们会发现咱们的秘密
Everything will change.
一切都会改变的
I know you've looked out for us. Killing the probation worker.
我知道你一直在照料大家 杀了监督官
The second one.
我是说第二个
I've never thanked you.
我从来都没跟你道过谢
I wanted you to know.
我希望你知道
Thanks.
谢谢
Why are you being so nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好?
I can be nice.
我本来人就挺好的
Sometimes.
有时候
Look, if I've ever been a bitchto you...
听着 如果之前我对你不好...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I've never thought you werea bitch.
我从来没觉得你不好
Sometimes I think it's difficult for beautiful girls.
有时我觉得漂亮女孩很难做人
People don't see past their looks.
人们只看她们的外表
I should go.
我该走了
What's this?
这是什么?
Read it.
你读一下嘛
We'll take things slowly.
我们可以慢慢来
When you're readyto develop the physical side of our relationship,
等你觉得咱们可以在肉体上更进一步
you just let me know. No pressure.
告诉我就行了 别有压力
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表