剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
What did you see when you went forward?
你到未来看到了什么?
I was on the roof dressed as a superhero.
我站在一个房♥顶上 穿得像个超级英雄
Yeah, then what happened?
是吗 然后怎么样了?
Nothing.
没了
Who is this guy?
那人是谁?
I don't know. He's following me.
我不知道 他跟着我
What does he actually know?
他到底知道些什么?
He seems to know everything. We need to find him.
他好像什么都知道 我们得找到他
I'm going to take a shit in his bed.
我要在他床上拉个屎
Who are you?
你是谁?
Why are you in my flat?
你在我房♥里干什么?
It's you!
是你!
Give me the bag!
把包给我!
Ow, my necklace!
噢 我的项链!
Give me the bag, bitch!
把包给我 臭婊♥子♥!
You're touching me?
你...碰到我了?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Right.
好
Put all this shit in that skip.
把这些垃圾都放到废料车里
Would it kill you to dress it up a bit?
你稍微堆整齐点能死啊?
Put all this shit in that skip, please.
把这些都放到废料车里 快点
Sometimes I wonder if you take this job entirely seriously.
有时候我真怀疑你到底是不是认真工作的
I'm 100% committed to yourongoing rehabilitation.
我对这个缓刑监督工作简直忠心耿耿
It occupies my every waking minute.
我一天到晚净耗在你们身上了
Er, where are you going?
呃 那你去哪?
For a coffee and a Danish.
喝点咖啡 吃个点心
Smug bastard.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Well, this is a big load of wank!
好吧 这一堆垃圾可真不少!
Ah, ha, ha. Nice.
啊哈哈 太好了
So what are you doing later?
一会儿你去哪?
I'm going to get mytattoo touched up.
我要去把纹身补一下
Sounds painful! Maybe I should come along
那多疼啊! 或许我应该陪你去
and hold your hand.
你可以握紧我的手
Yeah, all right.
行 好啊
Those two going together. How's that ever going to work?'
这俩怎么成一对儿了 太不靠谱了
Have you seen any more of that guy in the mask?
你有没有再见过那个戴面具的人?
Not since last week.
上周起就没见过了
Why do you think he lead us to that girl's flat?
你为什么觉得是他引我们去那女孩家的?
Maybe he wanted us to know that
或许他就是想告诉我们
he knew that we were on to him.
他知道咱们在跟踪他
Or there could be another totally different explanation.
也可能完全不是这样
You're supposed toknow about this stuff.
你应该把这些查查清楚
Why are you interested in him?
你对他那么感兴趣干嘛?
Because I just am, all right.
我就是感兴趣 不行吗?
What?
怎么了?
I've seen some weird shit over the last few weeks,
过去几周我也见了不少人间奇迹
but this...
但是这个...
This goes against the very laws of nature.
这个简直惊为天人
It's very wrong.
太恶心了
It looks like it's fading or something.
好像是褪色了
Yeah. It just needs a little touching up, no?
是 稍微修补一下就可以了 你说呢?
I can do that for you now if you want?
你觉得行我现在就给你做?
Yeah. Nice one.
好啊 谢了
Hey, Simon. You should get one.
嘿 西蒙 你也该弄一个
I have a phobia of needles.
我晕针
Listen, I haven't seen you around town lately.
听着 我最近都没怎么看见你
Nah, I've got curfew.
是啊 我被禁足啦
So, whose cock is this?
这到底是谁的小♥弟♥弟♥?
That's mine.
是我的
Really? I'm not being funny but,
真的吗? 我不是想笑你 但是...
why would you do something like that?
你为什么要这么做呢?
It expresses how I felt about my girlfriend when she left me.
这是为了纪念我女朋友离开我
You couldn't just get drunk and sleep with a prostitute?
那你去喝一杯或者找个妓♥女♥睡下不就行了?
Each one of these means something to me, my friend.
我身上每一个纹身都有意义的 朋友
When I ink my skin, I feel it.
它们让我有存在感
Hey, man.
好吧 伙计
Whatever gets you off!
你性奋真难
Listen, when your curfew ends, give me a call.
听着 等你方便出来的时候打给我
I'll buy you a drink.
我请你喝酒
Hey, Kelly.
嘿 凯丽
How about this one?
你看这个怎么样?
Would you fancy me even more if I had this,
我纹上这个你会不会更爱我
or does it look a bit gay to you?
还是你觉得有点娘?
Oh!
噢!
I mean it would look gay on me, just because I've got a beautiful face.
我是说纹在我身上比较娘 因为我长得俊
You get away with it, with your face.
你就不用担心这个 你看你那脸
I'm not saying you're ugly.
我不是说你长得丑
You've looked in the mirror.
反正你也知道自己啥模样
No offence, man.
没什么恶意 伙计
None taken.
没关系
So, how about you and me go get a drink?
那...咱俩去喝一杯怎么样?
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪喝?
Who's asking you? I'm talking to him.
你搭什么茬儿? 我在问他呢
Look! This is more of a boy's night.
听着! 我们这是男男之夜
We're talking some quality man time.
我们要聊些男人间的话题
Beer, football... Maybe some wrestling.
喝喝酒 聊足球啊... 看看摔跤啥的
Why are you being such a dick?
你干嘛这么混♥蛋♥?
Come on, man. Let's go watch some wrestling.
快走 伙计 咱们看摔跤去
We don't need her.
别理她
I thought we were going to abar to watch some wrestling?
我以为咱们是去酒吧看摔跤?
Nah, who wants to go to a bar?
才不是 谁要去酒吧啊?
We've got everything we need, right here. Come on.
我们这儿应有尽有 快过来啊
Make yourself comfortable.
别那么拘束
Take off your jacket. Relax.
把外套脱了 放轻松点儿
So, this is really cool, huh?
看 这样多好 是吧?
A couple of good looking young fellas, a few beers.
一对青春美少年 喝着小酒
That's good times.
多美妙啊
Hey, why don't I put some music on?
嘿 我给咱们放点儿音乐吧?
Oh, yeah.
噢 这就对了
# GEORGE MICHAEL: Careless Whisper
# GEORGE MICHAEL: Careless Whisper
Wanker!
傻♥逼♥!
Are you talking to me?
你在说我吗?
Yeah, that's right.
对 就是你
Talking to you, you ugly, rat-faced fuck.
就说你呢 尖嘴猴腮的臭傻♥逼♥
You're going to get a slap.
我看你是不想活了
Come on then. Save me, you prick!
快出来救我啊 混♥蛋♥!
Where you going? Come here!
往哪跑? 给我过来!
I just want to talk to you.
我只是想跟你谈谈
Really?
是吗?
I thought you might want to break into my flat and shit in my bed.
你闯进我家 还在我床上拉屎
That wasn't me. We got the wrong flat.
那不是我♥干♥的 我们当时找错房♥子了
You tell your little friend, he owes me a new mattress.
去告诉你的小伙伴 他欠我一个床垫
He wiped his arse on my pyjamas.
他还用我的睡衣擦屁♥股♥
That's the kind of thing he does. He's not right in the head.
他就是那个样子 脑子不太正常
What?
干嘛?
I know this is going to sound weird and crap but...
我知道这听起来肯定很扯很不可思议...
I feel like I know you.
我觉得我认识你
You feel like you know me!
你觉得你认识我!
You smooth bastard.
你这招真衰
Well, you can help yourself.
那你看着办吧
Just pull my knickers up when you're done. I'll order a pizza.
完事儿把我内♥裤♥拉上来 我请你吃匹萨
Are you always such a bitch?
你一直都这么轻浮吗?
Are you always such a weird twat?
你一直都这么傻♥逼♥吗?
Are we done?
没别的事了吧?
Yeah.
没了
I want to know everything there is to know about you.
我想知道你所有的事情
Like what?
比如什么?
Anything.
所有事
I just bought the Battlestar Galactica DVD box set.
我刚买♥♥了一套《银河战星》DVD珍藏版
Tell me about your first sexual experience.
跟我说说你的第一次性经验
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表