剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Simon.
西蒙
He attacked me.
是他打的
What? Why would he attack you?
什么? 他为什么要打你?
I don't know.
我不知道
He's insane.
他疯了
I'll kill him.
我要杀了他
What's going on?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
I should finish you!
我要宰了你!
I'm sorry! Why d'you do it?
对不起 你为什么?
Why'd you hurt Alisha like that?
为什么把艾丽莎打成那样?
I never hurt her...
我没有打她...
Don't fucking lie!
别他妈想骗我!
Oh,this is going to be interesting.
噢 这下可有趣了
I want to get comfortable for this.
我要坐舒服了慢慢欣赏
Why are you fucking looking at me like that?
别他妈一脸无辜的看着我
What're you doin'?
你这是干什么?
What happened to all the blood?
你脸上的血呢?
What?
什么?
Did you hit him?
你竟然打他?
He attacked Alisha.
是他先打了艾丽莎
Er,no he didn't.
呃 他没打我呀
In the locker room.
刚才在更衣室里
Your face was all messed up. You said he attacked you.
你满脸都是伤 你说是他打了你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
You hit him again,
你再动他
I'll kick your balls back into your stomach,mate.
我就把你蛋蛋踹进你肚子里去
I think he's been wanking over me.
我想是他一直在意淫我
What? I haven't!
什么? 我没有
Well,that's not very convincing.
是吗 你骗谁
'He doesn't know Alisha gave me oral sex. '
他不知道艾丽莎给我口♥交♥的事
She gave you a blow job?
她给你口♥交♥?
What?
什么?
I read his mind. He says you sucked him off.
心灵感应 他说你给他口♥交♥了
What the fuck is going on?
到底他妈怎么回事?
Er,if I was going to suck someone's cock,
就算我要给谁吹个萧
trust me,it wouldn't be his.
也绝不会选他
Aw. Are you going to cry now?
噢 你要哭了吗?
Just be straight with us,yeah?
咱们都把话说开好吧?
Did she give you a nosh?
她是不是给你吹了?
Whoever that was sucking your cock,it wasn't me.
不管是谁给你吹♥箫♥ 反正不是我
Something weird's going on.
这事太奇怪了
Whatever it is,I'm guessing it's your fault. Jesus!
不管是什么 我猜就是你的问题 妈呀!
Is that the probation worker?
这是那缓刑监督官吗?
You killed her?
你把她杀了?
She was after us.
她发现我们了
She was engaged to Tony,the first probation worker.
她跟托尼订婚了 就是头一个监督官
She found out about us killing him.
她知道了是我们把他杀了
What,so you kill her?
所以你就杀了她?
That's brilliant. Problem solved!
这下太好了 问题解决!
She was going to the police.
她当时要报♥警♥
I didn't mean to kill her. It was an accident.
我不是故意要杀她的 是个意外
You're a weird little psycho,
你还真是个诡异小变♥态♥
and now everyone knows it.
现在大家都知道了
Don't walk away. This is on all of us.
别走 咱们几个都脱不了干系
I thought we were through with this shit.
我以为这破事儿都结束了
I don't know what is going on with my guts.
不知道我这一堆肠子是怎么回事
It's all hot cross buns and
拉出的屎像十字面包
Easter Eggs when Jesus gets resurrected.
要么跟复活节彩蛋似的
That wasn't Nathan?
刚才那个不是雷森?
Whoever it was,they know we killed our probation workers.
不管是谁 他知道咱们杀监督官的事了
Did someone kill our probation worker?
有人把咱们监督官给杀了?
Seriously? I spend a few hours in the toilet I miss all that?
真的 我在厕所里几小时错过这么多好戏?
Life is just passing me by.
人生都虚度了
Who was that just now?
刚那个是谁?
I think it's a shape shifter.
我想那是个变形人
They can take on other people's appearance.
能随意变成别人的样子
I saw it in an episode of Star Trek.
有一集星际迷航里就讲的这个
You should probably watch more science fiction -
你应该多看点科幻片
might actually figure out what's going on round here.
或许就能早点明白怎么回事了
So that wasn't you who said those very hurtful things
那刚才不是你说了那么多伤人的话
about the size of my cock?
鄙视我小♥弟♥弟♥?
What? No!
什么? 不是!
Then you're probably wondering why I said you had a...
那你可能会想知道之前我为什么说...
huge fanny.
你有大屁屁
There may have been a bit of a mix-up.
情况有点儿混乱
We should set up a password
咱们应该设定一个暗号♥
that we can say to each other so we know it's us.
这样我们就能彼此确认身份了
"Monkey slut".
"臭不要脸"
We're not having "monkey slut" as a password.
谁会拿"臭不要脸"当暗号♥啊
What are the chances of that being used in a conversation?
你平时说话不太会用到这个词吧
Kinda low,no?
忒低俗了 对吧?
Just go with it.
好了就用这个吧
"Monkey slut".
"臭不要脸"
We need to find out who it is before they go to the police.
在那人报♥警♥之前我们得查出是谁
It's the new probation worker. It's always the probation worker.
新监督官 每次找事的都是监督官
That dead chick was the other probation worker's fiancee.
那个死了的女监督官是前一个的未婚妻
What if this new one's his brother?
那万一这个是他兄弟呢?
He's white. Tony was black.
他是白人 托尼是黑人
Er,adopted brother?
呃 领养的兄弟?
Adopted kids are nut jobs.
领养的小孩脑子都不太正常
Lucy.
露西
Or it could be her.
或许就是她
Hey!
嘿!
I will see you tomorrow.
明天见喽
Yeah,good one. Very convincing.
你行啊 装得真像
What?
什么?
Kelly!
凯丽!
You think you can dick around with us!
你以为骗得了我们吗!
Change back into your fuckin' self!
赶紧变回你那衰样儿吧!
Kick her again! Kick her again!
踹她! 再踹她!
Bastards!
混♥蛋♥!
She's got me!
她抓住我了!
Get her off me!
快把她拉开!
Lick my salty balls,you cock-loving,ball-sucking bitch!
舔我的蛋蛋吧 你这个恋阴癖 臭婊♥子♥!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
She's dead.
她死了
Oh,fuck.
操!
We've killed him.
我们把他杀了
Look,you had to do it.
听着 你是被逼的
She was going to kill me.
她刚才想杀我
You're immortal!
你又杀不死!
I thought she'd turn back into herself when she died.
我以为她死了就变回原形了
There's no way that's actually the probation worker.
不会真的是监督官吧
Right?
是吧?
I think it might be.
我想应该是
Can we please stop killing our probation workers?
咱们能不能别一直杀监督官?
That dead chick was that other probation worker's fiancee,right?
那个死了的女监督官是前一个的未婚妻
What if this new one's his brother?
万一这一个是他兄弟呢?
He's white. Tony was black.
他是白人 托尼是黑人
Er,adopted brother? Adopted kids are nut jobs.
呃 领养的兄弟? 领养的孩子脑子都不太正常
Wait!
等等
Right. I will see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见吧
Good one. Very convincing.
你行啊 装得真像
It's not her.
那不是她
What?
啥?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Nothing.
没事
You're obviously lying.
你们明显在说谎
But it's five o'clock and I couldn't give a shit.
不过已经5点了 才顾不上理你们呢
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表