剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
It's just so hard when you'reso cute, and I'm so horny,
你这么可爱 我忍♥得多辛苦啊 欲♥火♥焚身
and there's only a couple of thin layers of cotton
我们的小♥弟♥弟♥之间
separating our genitals.
仅仅隔着两片薄薄的棉布
Did you know that he had a tattoo done with your name on it?
你知不知道他把你名字纹在身上了?
No.
不知道
Hey.
嘿
Hiya.
好啊
Everything all right with the tattoo?
你的纹身还好吗?
It's fine.
挺好的
Know that guy I was with yesterday? The gobby one?
你还记得昨天那个人吗? 那个大嘴巴
Is there something wrong with him?
他是不是脑子不太正常?
I think there probably is.
我想是的
Did you tattoo him?
你是不是给他纹身了?
No.
没有
Why?
怎么了?
Because he's got this tattoo and I thought he might have come in.
因为他纹了个身 我以为是在你这里做的
'She knows I did it.'
她知道是我了
You tattooed him, didn't you?
就是你 对吧?
Did you turn him into a gay?
是你把他变成同性恋的?
I always liked you.
我一直都挺喜欢你
What?
什么?
Why do you want to be with a gobby little shit like him? Hm?
你干嘛跟那种小白脸在一起呢?
Now, I can make you happy.
我就能让你高兴
You're just being weird.
你有点奇怪了
You can't make people gay justbecause they're dickheads.
你不能因为谁混♥蛋♥就把人家变成同性恋
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I'm going to make you so...
我要让你...
happy.
快乐
Jesus Hi.
天啊 嗨
Were you sniffing my knickers?
你在偷闻我内♥裤♥吗?
You think I risked my life travelling through the dimensions
你觉得我冒着生命危险穿越时间
of time so I could sniff your knickers?
就是为了来闻你的内♥裤♥?
I don't know, did you?
我不知道 是吗?
No.
不是
I've got something that belongs to you.
我有一样东西来还给你
I thought I'd lost it.
我还以为它丢了呢
You told me I was beautiful today.
今天你说我很漂亮
I know.
我知道
Everything that happens to Simon,
西蒙遇见的所有事
it's already happened to me.
都已经在我身上发生过了
You made me feel...
你让我觉得...
Ever since I got this power,
自从我有了这个超能力
blokes, you know...
碰不得男人 你知道...
It doesn't make you feel very good about yourself.
会让你觉得自己很不好
It's not down to you.
这不是你的问题
None of us asked for this.
这些并不是我们期望发生的
What d'you want from me?
你想要我怎么样?
Why are you here in this time?
你这次来又是为了什么?
I came back for you.
我是为你回来的
Are we together?
我们在一起了吗?
We will be.
将来会的
That's why I'm here.
这就是我来的原因
You and me?
你和我?
Seriously.
当真?
How is that ever gonna happen?
怎么可能呢?
You fall in love with me.
你爱上我了
You can't say stuff like that.
你不能随便这样说
You know what happens.
你知道是怎么回事
And I don't know how I'm supposed to feel, and it's freaking me out.
我也不知道应该作何反应 我吓着了
You... You need to go.
你... 你得走了
Don't.
别这样
Will you please fuck off!
拜托你快滚吧!
Hi.
嗨
Come here.
过来
I don't feel like it.
我没心情
C'mon. Let's go to the storeroom.
来吧 我们去储藏室
Can we just leave it, yeah?
算了吧 好吗
What's up with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
No, no, you've been in some kind of weird mood.
不 不 你不对劲
No, I haven't.
我没有
Now you don't want to have sex?
你不想做♥爱♥了?
We don't have sex.
我们做过爱吗
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Well? What?
怎么了?
Is this it? Is this the best I get? Wanking myself off in a storeroom.
我就这本事吗 在储藏室里自♥慰♥到高♥潮♥
It's not my fault I can't touch you.
不能碰你又不是我的错
So it's my fault?
那就是我的错了?
No, I didn't mean that.
不 我不是那意思
You think I've asked for this?
你以为我想这样?
No.
不
Maybe you're right. Maybe I deserve all this.
也许你是对的 也许是我活该
But I need you to make me feel like I don't.
但我需要你让我觉得不是这样
Alisha, I didn't mean that.
艾丽莎 我不是这意思
Alisha.
艾丽莎
And don't even think about using your power to fix this.
休想使用你的能力来复合
I want to know what a prick you can be.
我想知道你到底有多混♥蛋♥
I don't even remember having that done.
我不记得做过这纹身
No, neither do I. I don't regret it though. Not one little bit.
我也是 不过我一点都不后悔
I think the tattoos are controlling you.
我觉得这些纹身在控制你们
That tattoo guy must have done them.
一定是那纹身师干的
Er, Vince wouldn't do that. He loves me.
文森才不会呢 他爱我
That's your tattoo talking.
是你的纹身在捣鬼
Cute and clever.
你真冰雪聪明
And that's yours.
你的也是
Hi.
嗨
Are you coming in?
你要进来吗
I don't even know if what you're telling me is true.
我都不知道你告诉我的是否真实
You say all these, things.
你说的这些
You tell me I fall in love with you.
你说我与你相爱
How do I know it happens?
我怎么知道是真的?
You can't do this to me.
你不能这样对我
I have to go.
我要走了
You touch me like that and then you tell me you have to go?
你这么温柔的抱我 然后说你要走了?
There's something I need to do.
我需要办件事
Wait here.
在这等我
What am I doing?
我在干嘛
It's going to be all right.
都会好的
I should know. I'm from the future.
我知道 我来自未来
We need to get him to remove the tattoos.
我们得找他去掉纹身
I really don't think he did it.
我不觉得是他弄的
I need to find Alisha. We had a big fight.
我要找到艾丽莎 我们大吵一架
Hey, man. Love hurts, OK. It chews you up and spits you out...
爱情就是这样 将你吞噬又把你吐出来
like a big ball of mucus.
想一大坨痰
Oy.
喂
It's him.
是他
We can see that.
我们看得见
What does he want?
他想怎么样?
Hi.
嗨
You all right there, fella?
兄弟 你还好吗
He's got a gun!
他有枪!
It's peanuts.
是花生
Dry-roasted.
干炒花生
All that drama, he drops off a snack?
铺垫半天 就一包零食?
Why is he giving us peanuts?
为什么他扔给我们花生
Maybe he knows I missed lunch.
也许他知道我没吃午饭
I suppose you've got a better explanation than that?
你有什么好解释?
Anything,
随便什么
anything you could possibly come up with would be better than that.
你随便想点什么都比这强
All right, touchy. Just cos you and your girlfriend split up.
行了 小娘们 不就是你跟你女朋友分手了
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表